Main Disc. Thread - Objectives / Product Copy Updates / ZP Refresh

F1 fan?

It’s okay. I mainly watch the highlights. My favorites are IndyCar and WEC (World Endurance Championship)

1 Like

I’d be interested in updated objectives for Primal. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’m excited for EOG and QL.

2 Likes

Question, why wasn’t the self-love effect mentioned in the objectives?…would that be just a potential side effect that not everyone would experience?

1 Like

I might be wrong, but I think it’s included within the last point, the wisdom that you’d gain from love would be applied both inwards and outwards.

Hmm when you put it that way I suppose it could be interpreted that way, seems pretty ambiguous but I guess discovery is apart of the journey.

1 Like

Any cool objectives coming today?

2 Likes

Starting to think no

1 Like

Ohwell atleast we know tomorrow or friday we should get atleast 2-3 upgraded ZP subs with probably updated objective lists

Something else i wouldn’t be surprised to see is a new product in the next few weeks to a month or a module pack

It has been a few months since either has been released

I bet once the lists are mostly updated we should get a new title just based on frequency they have released new titles

8 Likes

@SaintSovereign
Giving us a hint about the matter would help a-lot in planning

There are no stack recommendations on the RICH salespage anymore.

:scream:

Possibly been that way for weeks now.

:grin:

Yet …

No objectives either.

:joy:

3 Likes

Damn! I liked those recommendations! The SEXUAL THRONE :smiley:

2 Likes

Was the updated manual similar to the previous version?

1 Like

not yet

1 Like

There will be a support article on it. With more stack recommendations :ok_hand:

1 Like

what recommendations?

This the recommendation he speaks about
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

Recommended products to build a stack to use with R.I.C.H. Ultima: The Ecstasy of Gold, Emperor, Emperor: The House of Medici, Mogul, Ascended Mogul, The Executive and Limitless Executive.

The BILLIONAIRE stack: Emperor: The House of Medici, The Ecstasy of Gold, R.I.C.H. Ultima (run as a major program) + The Executive (run as a booster)
The SEXUAL THRONE stack: Khan, R.I.C.H. Ultima (run as a major program) + Primal Seduction: Iron Throne Ultima (run as a major program) + Diamond (run as a booster)
The INNOVATOR stack: StarkQ, Mogul, R.I.C.H. Ultima (run as a major program) + Limitless Executive (run as a booster)
The R.I.C.H. Artist Stack: Ultimate Artist, StarkQ, R.I.C.H. Ultima (run as a major program) + Limitless Executive (run as a booster)
The CAREER ACCELERATION stack: Ascended Mogul, Power Can Corrupt, R.I.C.H. Ultima (run as a major program) + The Executive (run as a booster)
OR: You can also use R.I.C.H Ultima as a standalone if your sole focus is wealth – and it will work fantastically.

6 Likes

You can still read them at:

:slight_smile:

1 Like

So, guys, while we are speaking about RICH, could you tell me is RICH ZP is heavy to run? I’m doing my stack plan for the future and I would like to know when I may add RICH into my stack.