Hormonal changes caused by Limitless or Rebirth?

Since I’ve started using a stack Rebirth ZP + Limitless ZP, papule and closed comedones have been appearing on my face skin, although I hadn’t had them for a long time. I suppose this might me one of the subs effect. Any guesses, gentlemen?

P.S. I would be happy listen to SubClub founder’s answer for this case.

I do not believe either of these products would cause such effects. If either of them had physical shifting technology then maybe but i say no.

I’ve just found out in Limitless’s store page these words:

general hormonal improvement

So yeah, I think this is definitely Limitless.

2 Likes

I have been having weird mental but no bad changes since starting Quantum Limitless ZP so it’s entirety possible

1 Like

This is no longer true with Limitless ZP. It does not affect your hormones.

If these are triggered by stress, any subliminal from any producer or even a hypnosis track can cause this. Change itself is stressful, hence why listening to a subliminal can trigger it. It’s the same reason why some people who run subs have gastro issues – if that’s your normal response to stress, that’s what will happen.

For me, it’s excessive sleepiness. If I get stressed out, I get extremely tired and sometimes my fingers will buzz a bit. Same thing happens on recon at times.

6 Likes

Thats interesting, Ive been having some stomach pain with Heartsong and Emperor and didnt know what could be the cause, since Im eating healthy and all.

By gastro issues, I meant more like light nausea, the kind you feel when you’re a little stressed. Stomach pain might be something else. If it continues, consider getting it checked out.

Yeah maybe pain wasnt the best way to describe it. I had nausea and sometimes stomach tightness.

At the moment I feel perfect, it was during recon.

Make sure you’re not overexposing. Recon is less and results will be better by taking it easy.

3 Likes

Im following the recomendations completely :wink:

Quick question with the zp format do you think that we will stay at 3 sub max or will it be less as time goes on?

I wish I could understand better how less is more
Honestly I’m not disputing the effectiveness of ZP . It just confuses me at times

Not sure. Most likely three.

@SaintSovereign I was hoping you would answer my question

I am having a deja vu. I feel like you asked this before :wink:

I am gonna use his analogy with my own words.
When you run a sub, you are installing it in your mind. This is stressful for the mind. Too much information (mind you, it’s a ton) thus is more stress for your mind. If it’s too much, the mind shuts down.

Like when you had a REALLY stressful day, or you pulled a one-nighter before an exam (which we know actually doesn’t do shit) your mind will not take in any more information. It stonewalls the info. Same with the subs. Too much stuff thrown in and your mind is like “NAH, BRO”

When the information gets processed and INTEGRATED, then the program (the sub) is RUNNING. Meaning the objectives of the sub are being EXECUTED. You’re not in the installing phase anymore or even stonewalling information. The info is in your mind, integrated, now it is being USED.

This is also what we call the “bloom” right? When after a week of washout the information is finally integrated because your mind had time to do so. THEN can it finally run the objectives and change your reality accordingly.

Hence less is more.

More means stonewalling, no time and energy for your mind to process it → recon, feeling shit, no results (or less).
Less means script can actually RUN → feeling bliss, bloom, results.

1 Like

If you give a dehydrated man in the desert too much water at one time, it can be detrimental.

If you give it to him sip by sip, letting his system absorb what it needs, it’s far better for him.

Likely not the greatest comparison, but it’s the one that came to mind reading this.

2 Likes

Your example is mostly right

However, stonewalling doesn’t lead to Recon…in any case i think it’s the opposite situation…

or starts to lag.

Can the normal response to stress be altered, you think? Some stress responses paradoxially lead to more stress (My current opinion).

1 Like

I also get sleepy and stuff