Stack Suggestion Thread

I’m sure this has been spoken about before (possibly even by me) but I’d love for you guys to drop some stack suggestions in general that people could use.

I know Saint dropped some suggestions with certain subs.

So maybe drop your goals that you’re currently going for (and even past ones) and drop your stack suggestions below.

It’ll be good to see the many ideas and thought discussions :slight_smile:

An example Saint suggested to use with R.I.C.H Ultima: when it was ULTIMA (not ZP) - Please don’t run these with the boosters if running ZP titles just yet

Paging @Lion for the discussion.

8 Likes

If anyone wants to be a healthy and sexy artist (haha), run my stack:

Paragon
WANTED
Ultimate Artist

Get them groupies! :grin::grin::grin:

8 Likes

Wanted
Chosen
Spartan

This is my planned stack (will remove GMX if he agreed) and I call it the “All Might” stack.

IYKYK :wink:

4 Likes

Hmm on a more serious note:

Harvey Spector:

• CHOSEN
  • Emperor
  • Ecstasy of Gold

King Leonidas:

• Spartan
  • Emperor Fitness
  • CHOSEN

Gladiator (movie):

• CHOSEN
  • Spartan
  • Aegis Initiative: Survival Instinct

Marcus Aurelius:

• Emperor
  • Power Can Corrupt
  • CHOSEN

The Godfather:

• Emperor: House of Medici
  • Power Can Corrupt
  • R.I.C.H.

Tony Stark:

• StarkQ
  • R.I.C.H.
  • Quantum Limitless

Captain America:

• CHOSEN
  • Spartan

Thor:

• WANTED
  • Spartan
  • True Social

Lucifer:

• Primal Seduction
  • Khan
  • Libertine

Leonardo Da Vinci:

• Renaissance Man
  • Ultimate Artist

Richard Feynman:

• Renaissance Man
  • Quantum Limitless
  • Daredevil

Nikola Tesla:

• Mind’s Eye
  • Quantum Limitless

Gandhi:

• CHOSEN
  • Sage Immortal

(Good) Will Hunting:

• Spartan
  • Quantum Limitless
  • Dragon Reborn

Cleopatra:

• Seductress
  • CHOSEN
  • Ecstasy of Gold

Queen Elizabeth:

• Ascension for Women
  • CHOSEN
9 Likes

So much of CHOSEN in those stacks lol.

3 Likes

And rightfully “chosen” too :grin:

2 Likes

I had these stack ideas that I put in the QZP thread for gaming.

Pro Gamer - Gaming Mastery, RICH, Limitless

In Game Leader Pro Gamer - Gaming Mastery, Chosen, Limitless

In game leader stack for games like Counter Strike, Valorant or any team based e-sports game.

Male Fitness Model Stack

WANTED
Spartan
Paragon or maybe CHOSEN

Female Fitness Model/Influencer

Seductress
Spartan

Crypto Trader

House of Medici
RICH Crypto
Limitless / RICH

3 Likes

Robert Greene:

• Ultimate Artist
  • Power Can Corrupt
  • R.I.C.H.

Marilyn Monroe:

• Seductress
  • Ultimate Artist
  • R.I.C.H.

Brad Pitt:

• Ultimate Artist
  • WANTED
  • Ecstasy of Gold

Batman:

• Emperor
  • Spartan

Superman:

• CHOSEN
  • Limitless
  • HERO :wink:

Wonder Woman

• Ascension for Women
  • Love Bomb
  • HERO
3 Likes

This goes for any superhero stack though :rofl:

2 Likes

I have chosen this stack for my several problems

Primal Seduction: to get mastery on girls & developing abundance mindset…I am going through love failure heart broken right now

Wanted: same reason as above

Limitless: to be productive on my work

after 26 days I am thinking of adding chosen,Rich & Sparta to stack

2 Likes

The Ultimate Artist is strong in you @Lion

4 Likes

Aragorn: Chosen, Love Bomb, Spartan
Eddie Morra on NZT: Limitless, Wanted, R.I.C.H
Towards the end of the movie for his presidential run:
Limitless, Chosen, Power Can Corrupt

3 Likes

Tom Cruise:

CHOSEN
WANTED
PRIMAL

(Wanted and primal or primal seduction would be an interesting balance. Saint has said primal can be “too much” for the workplace sometimes… but wanted is totally nonchalant. Imagine the cross-interaction between the two, mediated by chosen making you loved by all)

Dagny Taggart (Atlas Shrugged)

HOM
EXECUTIVE
SEDUCTRESS

Hank Rearden (Atlas Shrugged):

EMPEROR
EXECUTIVE
RICH

John Snow (Game Of Thrones)

CHOSEN
SURVIVAL INSTINCT
REBIRTH (lol, rebirth is both true and funny. Jon is “reborn” from targaryan to stark, then from stark to night’s watch servant, then from night’s watch to wildling, then night watch leader, then finally reborn into a king. He is constantly reshaping his identity. And then on the funny side, he literally died and was reborn by the witch)

4 Likes

LOVE love love these suggestions. Keep them coming! They’re super helpful!

2 Likes

Lucius Malfoy

MINDS EYE (or alchemist, sage, whatever magic you want)
HOM
EOG

Molly Weasley

LOVE BOMB
ASCENSION FOR WOMEN
MINDS EYE (etc)

Hermione Granger

LIMITLESS EXECUTIVE
ALCHEMIST (she is the true spiritual alpha that is more responsible for stopping voldermort than harry is… nothing but alchemist will do)
INNER CIRCLE (i mean come on… harry, dumbledore, all the teachers love her… they give her an illegal time turner in 3rd year, her best friend becomes leader of the aurors, she uses her connections to become prime minister)

Viktor Krum

FENRIR
EMPEROR
Quidditch Mastery X (insert your sport)

Cedric Diggory

LOVE BOMB
CHOSEN
SPARTAN

Harry Potter

STARK (famous even tho he doesnt wanna be, decently smart at everything he does, has a lot of drive and energy but is a bit feminine around the ladies, innovates with magic and technique)
INNER CIRCLE
MINDS EYE

Dumbledore

ALCHEMIST
CHOSEN
QUANTUM LIMITLESS
Plus mastermind module…

5 Likes

I’m running a wanted/primal/chosen ZP and the synergy between wanted and PS is already working so well I kind of want to drop chosen to focus on them together…

2 Likes

I love Hermoine’s stack, may steal that.

1 Like

Interesting topic.

Hank Moody (playboy, charisma, money)
Ultimate Artist / Renaissance Man
Wanted
RICH

Walter White (smart, empire building, power)
Limitless
Emperor
RICH
question is, he was already smart, so he would have listened to years to some kind of limitless, but when he became Heisenberg he certainly switched to QZP and used the Emperor + RICH, maybe also power can corrupt

Frank Underwood (power, manipulation, playing others)
Emperor
Emperor House of Medici
Chosen / Power Can Corrupt

Frank Abagnale (this one seems hard for me to put into a stack, most of his power comes from the unbelievable confidence no matter which situation)
Ascension
RICH
Limitless

love the idea with Feynman and DaVinci, but instead of Ultimate Artist I would have put in Limitless, because he was so smart, never stopping to learn.
By the way, how is the creativity different for Ultimate Artist vs Renaissance Man?

Also interesting stacks where I have no idea which to put in:

• Real Estate Master
  • Engineer in a company
  • team leader in a company
  • being a mentor
  • endurance athlete
  • actor in a movie
  • YouTube star (I guess stark should be part of the stack)
2 Likes

Sorry for the long post but we’re all having fun here so, hope this is fun to read :smiley:

I work with Realtors doing marketing and sales training for them, and am becoming a Realtor myself to enhance the business… here’s what I see around this.

For anyone considering being a realtor, my stack suggestion is very simple.

REBIRTH
ALCHEMIST
RENAISSANCE MAN

The reason is simple. Rebirth will help you see yourself differently. Alchemist will help you find your spiritual purpose. Renaissance man will help you express yourself. Hopefully this is enough to convince you NOT to become a Realtor… because wow, what a crazy life it is.

However, if you still want to be a realtor and don’t want to run that stack, here’s my suggestions…

STARK
HOM
LEU
runner ups include: CHOSEN, LOVE BOMB
Can use ASCENDED MOGUL before HOM for quicker results if just starting out.
bonus: HEARTSONG

To be a Realtor, you need an EXCEPTIONAL network. Inner circle is an absolute must. The richer your network is, the more expensive homes you’ll sell (and the more your network will own multiple homes aka multiple deals for you). And you need their trust, their undying faith, above everyone else. So Inner Circle is a must… but you get inner circle in Stark, and a lot more, so it’s actually Stark that’s the must-have subliminal. You want the fame, the modified emperor scripting, the innovation, the mega-corporation built in your industry. You want it all so Stark is perfect sub #1.

Second thing, you need to work like a BEAST. So, limitless executive or executive is another must.

And finally, you will be dealing with people all day and you want to manifest as much wealth as possible, so HOM is a must. You also want to be TRULY alpha in the most respected way possible. You want people to defer to you when you’re negotiating against them and refer to you as the expert in your marketplace when they’re considering working with you. So HOM is an amazing third sub.

Two other great subliminals for Realtors would be Chosen and Love Bomb… for the same reasons Inner Circle and HOM are so good… you need respect, positive attention, undying faith in you.

If I were to do a “#1 Realtor” stack, I would probably start with HOM and Limitless Executive, THEN add Stark, and run all three of those for a long while until I felt I had completely integrated LEU. Only then would I replace LEU with Chosen as my third subliminal, still using LEU as a booster from time to time.

And I’d play Heartsong as well. If you’re a realtor, you want an AMAZING woman that can put up with 80 hour work weeks, you working every holiday, weekend, and evening, and someone that trusts you to meet hundreds of new people every year without worrying about you cheating on her. You want someone that cooks for you while you’re working so hard, helps you relax when you get home, and you have great sex with so that you can unwind.

Your wife will also be responsible for introducing you to people, helping you close more deals, and adding to your persona as this larger than life person. A great wife will make people want what you have… and if they feel like they want to be like you, they’ll want to work with you, because they trust you. But that has nothing to do with real estate specifically, which is why I didn’t include it in the stack.

3 Likes

I feel like Daredevil fits his character perfectly.

Daredevil
RICH
Limitless

1 Like