Main Disc. Thread - Emperor ZP v1

Wanted. That’s what it’s made for.

10 Likes

If Stark ZP is an ENTP (as Tony Stark is), what would the Emperor ZP be?

INTJ?

1 Like

Love reading stuff like this.
This was from predominantly Emperor ZP and RICH?

Yeah I think it would be an ENTJ or INTJ. Have to look more into the P/J difference to really decide to be honest.

Never thought about that but I myself am an ENTJ/INTJ (I say both because the tests I’ve done have always barely scored me as an E over an I). Maybe running Emperor in the future could do some good.

2 Likes

Who’s the fictional character that Emperor ZP represents?

Some discussion on that can be found here, here, here, here, and here.

2 Likes

Much appreciated

thumbs-up-batman

1 Like

Where do they get the information from Hero??

Maybe it takes more time for me, but I did not got the productivity and exercise stamina I got with previous versions.

Stacked with Stark I’m a productivity machine and I plan to add spartan after my washout.

5 Likes

thats interesting, no push from emperor? how is stark and emperor together?

im running ascension and still no productivity and no exercise stamina also :slight_smile:

maybe more time :slight_smile:

Emp-Stark is a beast, a productivity dream. I can only hope that Khan ZP will be stackable with Stark, so I can run something like khan-stark-spartan or khan-stark-commander to cover women, work and health. Stackable Khan-Stark would be a game changer!

8 Likes

@lovage looking foreward to your spartan results.

damn :slight_smile:

gonna put it on my to do stack later

Emperor + Stark

or Ascension + Stark :smiley:

its nice now they can work together rather than choosing one sub and leaving the other, i really enjoyed stark

cheers man!

:white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark:

1 Like

hahaha this is tempting but ive been jumping kinda between titles but that sounds very nice :smiley:

no more candy for me till ascension foundation rots deep in my subconscious ass hahaha

1 Like

Use Ascension and stark both :eyes:. Sticking on a single sub is BORING :stuck_out_tongue: until it’s emp or khan

1 Like

Im stacking ascension with paragon.

Bit of basics here

I did 12 days of emperor zp before. Nothing exciting at all happened

But i get what you mean by it being boring running solo titles lol,

1 Like

Ya :joy::joy::joy:

really? so you mean you get the confidence, dominance, sexual energy but not the drive?
@TheBoxingScientist do you have a similar experience?

3 Likes

My results have been almost identical to lovage

6 Likes