Main Disc. Thread - Emperor ZP v1

So I don’t really have any sexual subs in my stack, but I’m pretty sure it’s Emperor that was in effect today.

I basically got sucked off 6 times, without much break in between the rounds, surprisingly I didn’t finish my “tank”, but my left leg did go numb :rofl:

6 Likes

Yo thats abuse :joy: you should put your gf on a leash (even if it’s her bday!!!)

3 Likes

Remember what I told you and @Ingress?

2 types of people you can’t win against:

• people with low intelligence and comprehension.
  • your wife/gf.
5 Likes

Okay, I’m confused now. Please clarify what you mean by rounds.

1 Like

6 blowjob sessions.
One after another.
With barely 15 to 20 mins break in between each time.

3 Likes

Oh yes, The Secks!

5 Likes

Nice, Saint stated somewhere that Emperor is pretty packed with sexual stuff, so we can see it in a real action :slight_smile: and btw six is good, seven would be too much :slight_smile:

1 Like

At this point I think even six is too much :joy:

1 Like

And who needs a left leg, you still have right one yet :slight_smile:

2 Likes

She would have done it more, but I told her that gym time is coming up soon, and I had legs today.

Can’t be training legs with one being dysfunctional :rofl:

1 Like

Can you clarify what you mean by that? You say you don’t really have any sexual subs yet Emperor, based on the sales page, has a considerable focus on sex.

1 Like

I meant that I don’t have a “direct” sexual sub, like DIAMOND, SM, PS, or WANTED.

The reason I posted that result in the Emperor thread is because I know that it’s from EmpZP, but I wanted to emphasize on the fact that EmpZP alone made my sexual baseline skyrocket.

3 Likes

Yeah, but we must not forget that ZP has some pretty long lasting effect, at this point it could be a mixture of subs.

2 Likes

I see. Thank you for clarifying.

I’m noticing strong sexual effects from Emperor.
In chemistry with woman, sense of dominance, sense of deservedness of really attractive woman.
It has a I do nothing and just solid as fxxx and woman want me vibe- that reminds me of Khan when I tested it in Q.

I’m more organized and disciplined in my thinking and execution, and have times of consistent productivity, and times where I won’t do squat.

I’ve noticed there is a stronger sense of internal strength, I feel like I am in a different world, already successful, can do anything- however- if I don’t follow my authenticity especially socially-it’s like that strength leaves immediately and I’m left very present to insecurity and ‘shame’ -this is perhaps healing and/or Emperor ZP guiding me.

I felt pretty bulletproof through and through on Emperor Q- so I see this as the internal process of getting there.

20 Likes

Teach her more tricks.
Don’t let her be a one trick pony.

Or get one with a better Toolbox.

:rofl:

“To a man with a hammer, every problem looks like a nail.”
– Mark Twain, a fellow ENTP

:joy:

8 Likes

There’s a limit to what a man can do while he’s driving and keeping a lookout :rofl:

2 Likes

Currently, we’re only discussing what she can do, not you. :upside_down_face:

There can be immense variety even among BJs.
One with a Polo in her mouth, is a completely different experience than one with M&Ms.

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

NO
THATS TOO COLD

1 Like

Cold Showers are good for you.

:rofl:

Anyway, enough derailing from me.
EZP thread is a magnet for random stuff.

:sweat_smile:

5 Likes