Can’t agree more. :100::100::100::100:

1 Like

alexander the great was greek.

1 Like

He was Macedonian which was part ancient Greek

3 Likes

lol, tell me more about my country, i don’t know

I gladly will lol

History defines Macedon as its own country while having Greek ties especially being their royal bloodline… But in the Grand scheme of things he was “Macedonian” which at that point was a greek off shoot or something like that.

4 Likes

My partner looked like someone from a cover of a romance novel when he was on Wanted. He has that look again now that he’s on Emperor.

13 Likes

not landed on a new stack or journal yet so will continue to post my Emperor ZP experiences here.

This is my second loop this week of Emperor ZP Some things I’ve noticed

1. Really helps regulate my emotions and impulsiveness in behavior but shortens my fuse on annoyances internally
  2. I look absolutely stunning to myself in the mirror, my eyes have depth and power. I look at myself and think there is something really special and unique about me and my energy. More so than any other sub.
  3. I am noticing a lot of challenges, and attempts at one up man ship from other men- and things seem to smack up against my sense of dominance and masculinity, lots of little things subtle here and there. With women who I am not attracted to do things to ‘reject’ or dismiss interest before I can. (Literally nowhere near interested in expression and their not on radar). People I feel challenging my authority or not showing deference really annoying me-not sure if an effect or healing
  4. In moments where I feel less strength I have been making mistakes, socially, in presentation, in work, then I notice myself looking to rapidly learn from this and shift it-I was re-reading the description of Emperor goal and saw that is an intention of the script----that’s really cool
  5. Continue having less and less procrastination with what needs to get done
  6. Slowing down to clarify and create context rather than just being busy to be busy-looking for the most effective actions and where to place my energy.
  7. Really thinking about big changes and risks-in a way that I feel more comfortable with
18 Likes

Can you provide some examples?

Yes. Would you please put the link to the post, and then tell me which one you want? The two edited versions back? Or which ever one it is.

Then, do you want me to re-post that version?

Hey thanks. I had posted something a few days back on the above post with 17 likes, then I edited over it by accident with new results/reports. Then I edited over that again by asking the forum moderators/ you this question. So not sure which link you’re looking for?

Where I asked you the question that you replied was the same post edited if that makes sense.

yeah certain men seem to get kind of ‘amogy’ with me. The spectrum seems from interntional over the top, boisterous, slightly patronizing and/or really playful in a way that doesn’t defer to my sense of respect. The bottom line for me is it feels - like they’re taking liberty in relating to me that they don’t have the right to or appropriateness to. Like a stranger putting their feet up on your table but being super kind and loving at the same time.

With woman it’s like really intense shit tests- or putting out the worse, the most prodding, jabbing, difficult to deal with to see how I resond. I have not experienced either of these things in years. Jury is still out-I’m not clear if it’s internal recon having me perceive this way or some effect.

7 Likes

First revision it is. I figured you could do that yourself by clicking on the pencil. Anyways, it is done.

1 Like

I am always fascinated by what women see when us men run products like emperor, wanted zp etc. Is it the aura ? the energy ? the way he moves ? you say your partner looks like a character from a romance novel. I really cannot fathom exactly what that means.

10 Likes

I assumed it’s like Billy from Stranger things lol

2 Likes

When he first began to run Emperor, it was his body language, his voice, the way he spoke. It’s not the aura or the energy. Might have something to do with the way he moves now. If you google “love novel cover”, you will see these guys on the cover. His face and the attractiveness of his face looks like he could be on one of those type of covers. There must be some kind of physical shifting in Emperor.

11 Likes

LOL He would have to go to they gym to look that hot. His face looks very attractive in a romantic kind of way. I have to get him to the gym now :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Ironically, it may be that attitude of simply not caring what other people see when they look at them.

Generally it is probably the intuitive response to seeing a person greatly engaged in living their own life, their own journey. They always seem like they know where they are going and like they have a reason to be wherever they are. As opposed to somebody still “lost” in life, not sure of what’s next.

When uncertain, we instinctively follow people that seem to know where they are going.

Everybody has moments where they want to be led for a bit so their brains can relax and recharge. During those moments we like to tag along with one of the above people. Gives us time to sort things out and find our own purpose. Which in turn helps us grow and mature.

But many people, especially when they are younger or being led by their emotions, have more of those moments. Which is not a bad thing, as they are open to a universe of possibilities yet to choose. It merely means they are more in flux and would seek out a leader more often.

Maybe the subs give your brain that direction? And once it knows what it needs to do next, it gives you that look of purpose?

9 Likes

I see. Thank you.

From the Emperor ZP objectives:

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing that @Seeker . He has lost fat on his face and also on his body. I noticed this morning that he looks really, really attractive in his clothes. His body looks really good and he hasn’t even gone to the gym yet. We’ll see how his muscles develop once he starts lifting.

5 Likes