R.I.C.H. and “bad” manifestations

I haven’t noticed this with RICH, but definitely have gotten that effect on another producer’s manifestation subs. It was weird. A problem would manifest out of nowhere and then an equally unlikely solution would come.

2 Likes

I definitely was worried about that. Thinking I needed more healing when I first started but I’ve ran at least one loop everyday, excluding some weekends since December. And it hasn’t happened. I haven’t had any bad luck, or any “poverty days” since I started.

But trust I was concerned as well.

2 Likes

I went on medical leave from my customer disservices job and am doing Instacart deliveries whole sorting the medical shit.

Sunday evening, one of my rear wheel bearings went AWOL. Grinding, clicking and popping.

I’d been running R.I.C.H. Solace, BILLionaire V2, a couple loops of Wanted Solace, and several loops of a sub I built for myself to help with memory and get better at the deliveries.

I got exactly 6 days of deliveries done before this happened. The timing is very suspect to me.

Enough so that I was in a funk Sunday and part of Monday.

Not enough money to pay any mechanic willing to do the work. I got a decent quote from a Les Schwab location. Got the car towed there and they decided they won’t even touch it since it’s “too rusted out”. Whatever.

I decided to put on my Stoicism hat and focus on what I can control. Ordered a bearing and hub assembly.

Yet again I’ll be doing the repair myself. Not out of preference but out of financial necessity.

Once I get this shit fixed and am doing deliveries again, I think I’ll stack BILLionaire V1 with rich and BV2. Even though BV1 is “only” QV1, it has EoG1, EoG4, Rebirth and Limit Destroyer.

I’ll keep listening and over time, manifestations should improve

3 Likes

After reading about your experience, I see now why you asked the question about “bad” manifestations.

Personally, I don’t think it’s a case of bad manifestations. But just that when things start moving and changing, sometimes there are windows for unwanted things to happen too.

There tends to be this ‘wobble’ effect. Like when you start riding a bike from a standstill and, before you pick up momentum, the bicycle wobbles left and right. That’s the chaos and instability that’s built into the change process. If it is above a certain amount it feels uncomfortable, but is actually the same thing we’re harnessing to make the desired changes happen.

I would take it as a (not comfortable) sign that bigger things are on the way.

I think that your strategy sounds good. Reading it I can tell that your determination is resilient and hasn’t been defeated by this ‘bump in the road’.

3 Likes

No choice really. It’s either that or living on the streets :joy:

3 Likes

You’re going to manifest a new car. :hugs:

Dark Lord, the other part should be more concerning…

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

FINALLY! Yasssss

1 Like

I had the thought. But I like to think I’m not that much of an asshole

1 Like

I would ask the BMW repair center for a quote but towing the car 45 miles is a no go for me lol

The place you towed it to said a BMW wasn’t worth fixing?? Damn.

3 Likes

I have had the same thing happen as well. Shocked as shit anyone runs their subpar shit anymore

@Palpatine I was worried about negative financial manifestations myself. One of the many reasons I am running EOG

1 Like

I’d probably be better off running EoG1 instead of BV1. BV2 has rich. It just doesn’t have Rebirth or Limit Destroyer. Took those out for the Machine modules.

I bet I could stack BV2 and/or BV1 with Rebirth Ultima or ElixirU assuming Ultimas would be good enough in my car for the stereo separation

1 Like

Stacking Rebirth is always a good idea. :+1:t2:

1 Like

Same, sometimes things would get ‘worse’ or more challenging before better. But ultimately get better.

2 Likes

@Palpatine So what. It’s obvious like me fiances are a major concern and source of stress so get on it

2 Likes

Me quoting before he edits. Just like @James. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

@Simon Its a talent

f3e930204a91060559719a96201161a7

Yeah. Probably the most major one for me. Well, 2nd maybe. It’s tied with me being a total chump with the women in my life. I’ve posted about that elsewhere, and that’s a big reason I got the Dragon. I just haven’t committed to the Dragon fully yet beyond a few loops of DR1.

I’ll get on THAT once money is more stable again

2 Likes