R.I.C.H. and “bad” manifestations

f3e930204a91060559719a96201161a7

Yeah. Probably the most major one for me. Well, 2nd maybe. It’s tied with me being a total chump with the women in my life. I’ve posted about that elsewhere, and that’s a big reason I got the Dragon. I just haven’t committed to the Dragon fully yet beyond a few loops of DR1.

I’ll get on THAT once money is more stable again

2 Likes

@Palpatine I would love to run the updated Dragon Reborn by itself for a year but my current situation and the fact that I crave freedom more than anything doesn’t make it a realistic possibility for a few years at least

1 Like

I think I must be feeling bad about the situation, or possible (probably) recon of some sort, because my brain suddenly asking me for a T2 build of just the Emperor core lol

Brains are dumb

1 Like

I’ve got to say that i also got some bloody incredible positive manifestations on that program too. It was many times what the negative ones were. Thus far I haven’t had that on RICH either. I am giving it some time though.

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s about how it tends to go for me. I usually come up with an incredible manifestation or solution at the last second just before something irrevocably bad happens.
So far, we’ve been in some level of financial crisis for the last four years, and I’ve been able to pull enough miracles out to keep our heads above water. What I haven’t been able to do so far is get us to the point where it’s no longer a crisis.

4 Likes

I’m beginning to see this as a thermostat issue or ceiling issue.

In my experience sometimes as we near the ceiling, the inner fight/sabotage can get stronger with kick back

With wealth I’ve found the thermostat is set to give what’s needed as needed- so actually creating bigger needs/wants very clearly can be useful.

I have it mostly with health–I almost always in the last year since recovering from my back issues, have some other urgent or chronic health issue come up.

I’m overall extremely healthy and fit- but there is always something-it’s connected to some deep anxiety and comfort being in life it seems- and as subs have gotten deeper I’m going in waves.
I’m not making these things up, there very real but at this point it’s obvious there connected to what’s going on in me internally.

My last ordeal I really believe broke through this pattern and I’m now just managing that odd anxiety for what it is-some dissociative safety thing - instead of physically acting it out but it’s been really hard being present with that and letting it go. When I resume DR stage 3 that should further help.

5 Likes

Oh Hell. You just helped me figure something out. I stay in a constant state of crisis because my entire childhood felt like a verge of disaster world is about to end crisis and my formative years just made me used to that. Therefore I manifest situations that make me feel like that.
Thanks.

4 Likes

dude, that’s awesome, you discovered that- emotionally imprinting/ repetition compulsion- however we put it, it finds a way to play out. Awareness can be curative-so even knowing that and seeing the connection clearly can give more choice and start to create something new.

I’m glad that got resolved before my next suggestion which was

Create meme "sigmund freud , Sigmund Freud picture, Freud meme" - Pictures  - Meme-arsenal.com

1 Like

That’s another problem. Supporting the weight of this thing is hard on my back.

Theres probably also a chemical addiction to a constant dose of stress hormone cocktail formed in early childhood to make it even more fun.

3 Likes

Was this meant for @Sub.Zero ?

2 Likes

of course :slight_smile:

1 Like

I wish my problem were as tiny as yours. :rofl:

3 Likes

Yeah it’s hard to win over someone who looks like a penis every day

1 Like

for the record gents, this meme is a joke on Freud’s fixation with sexual issues being the cause of everything, not meant to insult anyone’s penis -that’s why it’s ‘Penis’ not ‘your penis’ lol :slight_smile:

1 Like

I thought it was plural. Such as @Sub.Zero is crazy about penis.

Ok I’m done

What program?

It’s a competitor’s program, so I won’t mention it here.

1 Like

@Palpatine

I find these things happen when I’m fatigued from subs. Perhaps few days off and things get better.

1 Like

I’m a bit curious if the bad or negative manifestations aren’t RICH clearing out whatever unhelpful or limiting beliefs someone has

1 Like