Main Disc. Thread - WANTED

I wouldn’t mind if they released another title with Quantum Astra technology implemented so that we could test it. :smiley:

1 Like

Hmm…DR with “Quantum Astra” anyone? Instantly resolve years of issues.
Last comment about this here, to keep thread on topic. Could be notable to expound upon this further in Beyond Q.

What’s this?

2 Likes

Oh and I’ve been running into the word “mystery” fracking everywhere lol.

My friend online said that the profile photo had an “interesting allure” to it, before knowing what the sub was meant to do.

The next technology that surpasses Q+ and our wildest dreams a lot.

1 Like

I may need to either be careful with Wanted or just embrace it
My thoughts took a turn today.
I had the thought that I could easily find someone much better looking who would help me build an empire :open_mouth:
There’s a bit of backstory to this, but tl;dr is that me wife doesn’t seem keen on helping bring $$$ into the house. I know some of it is faulty expectations on my part. She’s got some medical issues to contend with. But I have a friend with cerebral palsy who has a job as a police dispatcher. I’m not exactly sure how they accommodate his condition, as he can’t speak very lucidly.

There are people without arms and/or legs with jobs.
I definitely think this sub has some stuff in it.

I think it must also have some “mental rehearsal” component. I was imagining today what it’d be like to be with these 2 girls I know. Very hot, and very driven. I’m not sure what I’m saying here. I just know something needs to change… Rather I need to change something.

Do I dare stack this with DR1? :wink:

3 Likes

I’m having the same thoughts on Emperor :smiley:

1 Like

Yes it’s really just looking for the pinnacle in life because you deserve it.

I don’t see anything wrong with that.

An emperor wants the best. A man who is wanted can have em all. Which is why he chooses the best.

7 Likes

Are you saying this because of the secrets held by the Dark Knight and Emperor?

I was thinking that mystery would be very suitable for those who don’t like baring all to the public and yet would be happy with their attention. Might help such people if they ever appear on an Oprah Winfrey show.

Very tempted to try it out myself.

1 Like

I wonder how strong is the long-range seduction component.

1 Like

Ive been listening to Wanted for three days now… The results have been very different for what Ive read here, lots of insecurity, fear, anger comming out, also regrets for decisions of my past and an overall feeling of nostalgia and longing.

5 Likes

I had that a lot with PS, Stark and Khan. Turns out in my case it wasnt the subs after all, but my own desire to be gone.

1 Like

how many loops you hitting?

2 loops a day…

try one maybe itll get smoother.

2 Likes

To be honest Im ok with it, whatever needs to come out, needs to come out for a reason. Im up for the task.
Its not interfering with my life in any negative way, otherwise I would change the routine.

5 Likes

Isn’t that textbook Reconciliation?

That is a rhetorical question.

I guess you dont want an answer then :wink:

2 Likes

It does say in the copy that wanted makes you “embrace your imperfections”. It could be that that is whats happening.

3 Likes

A true trickster, one of a kind rogue and definitely not a glistening hero, a WANTED man always contains paradox in his being. He is not afraid to be truly human – he embraces his human nature, his imperfections, the mysteries and flaws of human existence while striving towards excellence every step of the way… his way.

It does! :wink:

1 Like