Main Disc. New Title Hype Thread

That Eye or Brain Bleach Ultima is sounding better and better

1 Like

Sex Mastery Ultima v2 - Naughty Dirty Edition

At SubClub, we believe in experimenting and going beyond limits.

:heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Still holding out for Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind Ultima

1 Like

I’m always hoping for a wealth ultima, but I can’t think of any way a bowl of whipped cream represents that. Given the focus here on getting laid and everything else sexual, I’m going to put on my “I hope it’s not” cringe hat and guess… a “volume enhancer”…

2 Likes

That’s what I was thinking but I sincerely hope not

1 Like

CREAM -cash rules everything around me

Wealth sub with good luck, gratitude, rich life, all upside, no downside, things getting better than expected, enthusiasm and optimism. Flow and performance state, merging seamlessly and optimizing for whatever other subs one is running-the whipped cream on top :slight_smile:

its probably a massive load sub though lol

14 Likes

@TheBoxingScientist Dream Sub

1 Like

See now THAT I’d go for.

A phallic-shaped pile of cream as a clue? naaaahhhh :rofl:

2 Likes

Something to keep you cool and calm as you face challenges, mountains or boulders in your life

1 Like

I may have misread that at first

Guys, there may or may not have been another hint about this. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Fire & Ice (cream) :thinking:

Plus, much more interesting than Love Bomb! :exploding_head:

2 Likes

I almost sent @SaintSovereign a message begging him to let me test whatever it is out of boredom

1 Like

Something that focuses on soft skills in business and people?

2 Likes

I have a strong feeling it’s one of these are something very much along these lines

1 Like

Would have thought putting an image of a marshmallow would be better for this.

Rich and decadent. Wealth ultima! :star_struck:

2 Likes

Or easy to swallow

Hahaha…! I’ve been laughing since @Simon’s diamondus dickus quip

2 Likes

Vanilla ice: calm, cool, collected

Beacon of light: You’re the light in the darkness. Eye of the storm v2

Senses Enhancer: enhances all your senses

Shadow: integrating your shadow self.

Brain freeze: a brain refresher

I’m starting to think that the day I guess one of these new programs or modules correctly, I may just log off of my computer for the last time and walk into the sunset (which given that we’re living on a rotating sphere means both walking for the rest of my life and also, hopefully, walking on water).

Anyway, looks like Fro-Yo

Frozen Yogurt.

and the first term that came to mind was Soft Serve, just like @James first said.

so:

1. the ability to provide criticism and feedback and to make deals in a very smooth manner. To defuse conflicts and navigate hostility without getting caught up in them.

2. or maybe it’s visual? white ice cream, in a white bowl, on a mostly white (marble) table. It’s sweet, cool, and it’s desert. Which adds up to…i got nothing. Where the heck is 1960s Batman when you need him?

4 Likes