Saint Sovereign's Journal (HERO Origins + Khan Black ST 4)

I honestly forgot about DR Ultima being a thing lol.
As for cores feedback, not heard any really. But I’m not afraid of being the one to experiment and report back either, once I get the $$$ together.

3 Likes

Is that a Jesus reference? :open_mouth: lmao

2 Likes

that’s clever haha didn’t mean it like that though. meant more like this

7 things Kamasutra says about scratching your lover during sex |  TheHealthSite.com

3 Likes

@Palpatine

Biggus Dickus - Ultima(te) Edition

:eggplant:

3 Likes

Ever seen the movie " Misery " loooool

1 Like

Lawd, @Fire is… well, on fire. Just sent the script for a new unnamed Ultima concept. We’ve got 3 private testers hopping on this one, and I think I’ll be the fourth. Gonna have to stop my Love Bomb test and rely on the community’s feedback. Reading the script, looks like 2021 is going to be great. :wink:

26 Likes

@Azriel, have you tried Love Bomb yet?

1 Like

Have you considered doing a deep sleep ultima that people could use to fall and stay asleep?

2 Likes

Who will test that and give feedback?
They may never wake up from that sleep…

1 Like

Snow White Ultima:

Fall into the deepest sleep. Only a kiss from a guy/girl will wake them up.

1 Like

No, I’m on a month break from Ultima,
have you tried it?

This would be my number one Ultima every night.

1 Like

I feel like Dreams Ultima would have a lot, if not all, of this scripting

Thanks - interesting. I never noticed this ultima. It just seems as if it does a lot more than just helping people with their sleep, so I would assume that the script takes a lot of energy to run.

Right now I use Paragon as a sleep aid. It works fine, but it seems as if it requires some a lot of energy as well.

Or combine it with Apollon, Facial Morphing, Physicality Shifter-Sexiness and create Sleeping Beauty Ultima.

Actually a lot of these ideas can be created as custom Ultimas from the ingredients that are available now.

3 Likes

Lovebomb, Lovebomb you’re my Lovebomb
And baby you can turn me on

Baby you can turn me on
You know what you’re doin’ to me, don’t ya?
Hahaha, I know you do

3 Likes

Did anyone else sing the lyrics or was it just me?

Just me?

Ok, I’ll show myself the door.

3 Likes

I have not, I’m on a strict schedule but I’m always keen on your insights as very often they’re really resonating in relation to my own.

1 Like

I’ll tag you if/when I test it. Still looking forward to hearing what’s on this strict schedule :wink:

This sub feels great – and the new Ultima Core is superb. More details coming soon. Just got iron some things out with @Fire and we’ll make an announcement. :wink:

12 Likes