Lisa Sanguine Journal Starting

Thanks for replying!

1 Like

I’ll have to stick with what I have until I can see if I can get the money for Dragon Reborn.

Sanguine Ultma Day 2

Don’t know…I spent the day a basket case again because of more stuff I cannot find. Now I know what I can’t find is just gone, and it rattles me to the core of what an evil creature I was really married to!

Next Tuesday I have to go to court to I guess be punished with questions by the insurance co lawyer! I’m so sick of this already! My sister even has to drive here to be present as we have to be sworn in under oath! Again, they want so much information it’s absurd and it’s really none of their effing business!
But, I know all to well insurance will do anything not to have to pay out!
They’ll hound you to death to pay up, but out…pfft!
It’s like hello…I’m the victim here!!
Also have to go to the clinic at some point

1 Like

The rewards of healing…

1 Like

I’m going to guess you feel angry, panicked, invalidated, attacked, betrayed, and humiliated.

Now I’m not thinking you can change your feelings in an instant. What if you could imagine for a moment what it would be like to feel less of those negative feelings, even if you have to go through all those things you think are a waste of time.

1 Like

All that and more…I’m trying my best to function. I still have work to take care of and I’m beginning to lose track of it all, even my youngest in homeschooling…
I’m so overwhelmed to get everything done, that nothing is getting done!
If it would have been just me, I could have said fuck you done!
It’s my kids, especially my oldest that he betrayed that lacks my attention to everything. I know me venting in a world of just plain flat out vigilante mode isn’t doin me any good, and I’m WAYYYYY out of character, but nothing is working to clear my mind…more or less begin to heal :frowning:

Maybe I’m not listening enough…Can anyone tell me how to put the files on my iphone11Pro and loop it?

@Palpatine

1 Like

If you have a computer with iTunes or Music app (Mac), you can do so that way using USB cable…or Apple Music/Sync Library.

I know there are ways to do so using an app like VLC somehow but as far as I know it requires having the MP3s stored on a file server that VLC can access. I’m not knowledgeable enough on how to do that though.

Thanks for posting man!

2 Likes

That’s what I do, for VLC on my iPhone. I upload the mp3s to my private (aka not at all publicly accessible) web server via FTP, and then enter that url into VLC. As @Palpatine mentioned, it does require having access to a web server/FTP account. Those aren’t expensive (can be had for $5/month for a basic one) but it’s definitely not as simple as dragging a file over from iTunes.

2 Likes

I was feeling like that a while back. What I did was (I know this sounds a bit trite, but it really helped) get a checklist app for my phone, add everything, even the dumbest little thing that I wanted to do on a day the night before in order of importance, and just went down the list focusing only on the current task. It was a great help in focusing me.

1 Like

Thank you!
That’s a wonderful idea!!
Because I can’t get done what HAS to get done! I have more court on Tuesday against him also… I just saw the person he was when I wouldn’t budge ans he went from I’ll take you to the doctor to go to fucking hell and words I won’t even say!
…that was a quick personality change…
That’s exactly what I need to stay focused…
or just even get dressed some days!

1 Like

It’s ok to vent, it can do you a lot of good to just let it out. You will look back on your journals in a few months, and you will be able to see how far you’ve come. I know that you just switched to Sanguine, but I was thinking that Love Bomb and House of Medici might be really good for what you’re going through right now. Love Bomb was really good for me when I had to deal with people who constantly try to cause stress. Take a look at the Love Bomb thread when you have the time. Love is great for healing and for growth. I think that you will experience this based on the results that other people got. Medici is a very well rounded sub that’s great for turning you into a powerful individual, but it does this in a way that’s really gentle on you. I would say that it’s even comforting just based on the dreams that it produced. I didn’t even realize how much I had changed until I was in difficult social situations, and surprised myself with how I responded to these people. It also has a strong family component that brings family members closer to you and is powerful when it comes to helping you with managing the difficult ones.

3 Likes

Great ideas!

@Lisa there is also Ascension for Women. (I don’t remember what all you’ve read about or is on your playlist.) It seems you have a number of people cheering you on too.

2 Likes

I have more than most! My sis loves social media and I hate it!! My IG is so dead lol! I am grateful for the support I’m receiving here! It’s fantastic of ya’ll to care!
I don’t know what happened last night…but I do have Ascension for Women and I was running them all last night! This morning I woke up, pillows all over the floor cut and bruises on my right hand… But that’s really nothing new. Lucid dreaming is very overrated if you ask me, and thankfully I don’t remember it.

A great sub to make would be Revenge Body!!! His 300lb ass is now a stick and we all wonder how he lost so much weight in so little time…
But he told people when we were married I was gross and disgusting…wtf he thinks he was???

Thanks I will check it out! I have bought a few and my cc payment is past due atm because I have to pay his car note and insurance because the damn thing is mainly in my name! He never had any credit and he’s not paying anyone anything doesn’t care. I’m on one of his accounts and they won’t even let me remove myself which is unreal!! A court order… and I gave this MF all his damn stuff!!!

1 Like

@Sub.Zero @Enchantress @Lisa I haven’t read this but just came across this book and thought I would share

3 Likes

I see a lot of healing subs in your stack and Ascension which is good for self confidence, but the other major tangibles you’re mentioning problem wise are finance related as well as emotional manipulation. While Love Bomb sounds like it helps, R.I.C.H. might help address the financial difficulties It also has to do with stopping scammers or haters from bringing you down, by changing beliefs that allow you to put yourself in those situations. Worth a look… link here.

2 Likes

@Lisa I hope Sanguine is helping you.

Thanks! :slight_smile: