Lisa Sanguine Journal Starting

1/31 Start 8:50 am
I have Sanguine & Sanguine Q Here so I’m starting today!

2/16 7am Sanguine Ultima Restart
Can’t say I’m feeling any better as matters just keep getting worse. Found out in the past 2 weeks that I have 2 STD’S! I just knew, kind of like when I had cancer, I just said I have cancer then went to the doctor. I’m not one to just go to the doctor without being drug there!
Friends say they get more exercise being around me because I don’t stop moving, when in actuality, I can’t sit still very long.
I couldn’t even keep on the hoodie I decided to wear this am because I felt as though I was being suffocated.
My oldest son thought I was losing my shit, I am washing my entire wardrobe as it was obviously picked apart by whoever the fuck he was bringing here.
I finally yelled at him that I NEED CHANGE!
He gets that.
My psych has put me on more meds because I can’t sleep.
I wonder to myself where the hell has being a good, honest person who gives without return gotten me in all these years??
Where??

4 Likes

Hi
You gonna listen to both versions?
When you say sanguine , is it ultima ?

1 Like

If you have Sanguine Ultima you only have to run that.

2 Likes

@Lisa JCast has an important point. Technically I think the Q version is for broader and/or deeper change whereas Ultima is more boosting and focused. If you run both, you may start to notice more relief than just running one. If it were me, I’d run both. If I needed immediate relief, I’d run Ultima first.

1 Like

Yes…I have both versions

I ran Ultima 3 times this morning…the last time ended up with me in tears yet again.
sigh

Regeneration … I love the results of feeling more free from the shit that was keeping me down… however in the process I began to feel fatigued… which made me feel nervous about how much longer the process in Regeneration was going to last. I loved Regeneration and hated it.

How about doing fewer loops?

Also, please read about Dragon Reborn.

1 Like

Can I run that with Sanguine? I also just bought books I read about in another part of the site.

DR and Sanguine should be compatible. I think there are some people running both.

@Pwnie21 @James are you running both?

1 Like

I have both in the same custom. It’s working great. I occasionally run Sanguine U, but it’s not part of my usual stack.

1 Like

Thanks for replying!

1 Like

I’ll have to stick with what I have until I can see if I can get the money for Dragon Reborn.

Sanguine Ultma Day 2

Don’t know…I spent the day a basket case again because of more stuff I cannot find. Now I know what I can’t find is just gone, and it rattles me to the core of what an evil creature I was really married to!

Next Tuesday I have to go to court to I guess be punished with questions by the insurance co lawyer! I’m so sick of this already! My sister even has to drive here to be present as we have to be sworn in under oath! Again, they want so much information it’s absurd and it’s really none of their effing business!
But, I know all to well insurance will do anything not to have to pay out!
They’ll hound you to death to pay up, but out…pfft!
It’s like hello…I’m the victim here!!
Also have to go to the clinic at some point

1 Like

The rewards of healing…

1 Like

I’m going to guess you feel angry, panicked, invalidated, attacked, betrayed, and humiliated.

Now I’m not thinking you can change your feelings in an instant. What if you could imagine for a moment what it would be like to feel less of those negative feelings, even if you have to go through all those things you think are a waste of time.

1 Like

All that and more…I’m trying my best to function. I still have work to take care of and I’m beginning to lose track of it all, even my youngest in homeschooling…
I’m so overwhelmed to get everything done, that nothing is getting done!
If it would have been just me, I could have said fuck you done!
It’s my kids, especially my oldest that he betrayed that lacks my attention to everything. I know me venting in a world of just plain flat out vigilante mode isn’t doin me any good, and I’m WAYYYYY out of character, but nothing is working to clear my mind…more or less begin to heal :frowning:

Maybe I’m not listening enough…Can anyone tell me how to put the files on my iphone11Pro and loop it?

@Palpatine

1 Like

If you have a computer with iTunes or Music app (Mac), you can do so that way using USB cable…or Apple Music/Sync Library.

I know there are ways to do so using an app like VLC somehow but as far as I know it requires having the MP3s stored on a file server that VLC can access. I’m not knowledgeable enough on how to do that though.

Thanks for posting man!

2 Likes

That’s what I do, for VLC on my iPhone. I upload the mp3s to my private (aka not at all publicly accessible) web server via FTP, and then enter that url into VLC. As @Palpatine mentioned, it does require having access to a web server/FTP account. Those aren’t expensive (can be had for $5/month for a basic one) but it’s definitely not as simple as dragging a file over from iTunes.

2 Likes