Lisa Sanguine Journal Starting

I was feeling like that a while back. What I did was (I know this sounds a bit trite, but it really helped) get a checklist app for my phone, add everything, even the dumbest little thing that I wanted to do on a day the night before in order of importance, and just went down the list focusing only on the current task. It was a great help in focusing me.

1 Like

Thank you!
That’s a wonderful idea!!
Because I can’t get done what HAS to get done! I have more court on Tuesday against him also… I just saw the person he was when I wouldn’t budge ans he went from I’ll take you to the doctor to go to fucking hell and words I won’t even say!
…that was a quick personality change…
That’s exactly what I need to stay focused…
or just even get dressed some days!

1 Like

It’s ok to vent, it can do you a lot of good to just let it out. You will look back on your journals in a few months, and you will be able to see how far you’ve come. I know that you just switched to Sanguine, but I was thinking that Love Bomb and House of Medici might be really good for what you’re going through right now. Love Bomb was really good for me when I had to deal with people who constantly try to cause stress. Take a look at the Love Bomb thread when you have the time. Love is great for healing and for growth. I think that you will experience this based on the results that other people got. Medici is a very well rounded sub that’s great for turning you into a powerful individual, but it does this in a way that’s really gentle on you. I would say that it’s even comforting just based on the dreams that it produced. I didn’t even realize how much I had changed until I was in difficult social situations, and surprised myself with how I responded to these people. It also has a strong family component that brings family members closer to you and is powerful when it comes to helping you with managing the difficult ones.

3 Likes

Great ideas!

@Lisa there is also Ascension for Women. (I don’t remember what all you’ve read about or is on your playlist.) It seems you have a number of people cheering you on too.

2 Likes

I have more than most! My sis loves social media and I hate it!! My IG is so dead lol! I am grateful for the support I’m receiving here! It’s fantastic of ya’ll to care!
I don’t know what happened last night…but I do have Ascension for Women and I was running them all last night! This morning I woke up, pillows all over the floor cut and bruises on my right hand… But that’s really nothing new. Lucid dreaming is very overrated if you ask me, and thankfully I don’t remember it.

A great sub to make would be Revenge Body!!! His 300lb ass is now a stick and we all wonder how he lost so much weight in so little time…
But he told people when we were married I was gross and disgusting…wtf he thinks he was???

Thanks I will check it out! I have bought a few and my cc payment is past due atm because I have to pay his car note and insurance because the damn thing is mainly in my name! He never had any credit and he’s not paying anyone anything doesn’t care. I’m on one of his accounts and they won’t even let me remove myself which is unreal!! A court order… and I gave this MF all his damn stuff!!!

1 Like

@Sub.Zero @Enchantress @Lisa I haven’t read this but just came across this book and thought I would share

3 Likes

I see a lot of healing subs in your stack and Ascension which is good for self confidence, but the other major tangibles you’re mentioning problem wise are finance related as well as emotional manipulation. While Love Bomb sounds like it helps, R.I.C.H. might help address the financial difficulties It also has to do with stopping scammers or haters from bringing you down, by changing beliefs that allow you to put yourself in those situations. Worth a look… link here.

2 Likes

@Lisa I hope Sanguine is helping you.

Thanks! :slight_smile: