Main Disc. Thread - R.I.C.H. (Ridiculous Income, Can't Hate) Ultima

A sprint :wink:

2 Likes

Ya’ll, I know I could be considered biased, but this one is crazy. It’s got the new Ultima Core in it (more information on that tomorrow, will make a new thread), which was a manifestation in and of itself, since development of that core sparked a big fight between myself and @Fire (which RARELY happens) because we clashed heads over the philosophy of it.

That being said, the day after I ran the prototype (2x Paragon, 2x Renaissance Man prototype, 2x R.I.C.H.), I had an insanely vivid dream where I was fighting some kind of “entity,” as Wolverine, and I knew that this entity was comprised of pure fear. I ended up negotiating with the “entity,” asking why it wanted to harm me, and it said it didn’t – it was trying to protect me.

The next morning, I woke up thinking about running for the House of Representatives and had all these ideas about how we can catapult SubClub’s success, our other eCommerce sites and new business adventures. I visited my parents and could barely focus because I kept taking notes and sending them to @Fire.

The new Ultima Core is focused very much on results enhancement, and the scripting is phenomenal. The original core had a lot of “alpha” training in it, which makes the Ultima feel good, but some of that scripting can detract from the focus of the script. For example, Sanguine doesn’t need that kind of scripting. On the flipside, the original core feels really good, which helps people continue running it.

Over the next few weeks, I’ll be adding a (B) side to all the Ultimas, which contains the new core. We’re also going to give a discount at the Q store to those who just built Ultimas to rebuild with the new core – if they want. Like I said, we’ll be creating a new thread for that once we have all the details worked out.

27 Likes

This is 100% money, money, money. It’s damn near the only thing I can think about for the past few days.

15 Likes

I am running this with Dragon Reborn , EOG , and The Executive.

4 Likes

Excellent. This is going to pair so unbelievably well with my stack. I’m so hyped. Thanks again @SaintSovereign @Fire and everyone else at SubClub working hard to bring us these titles

3 Likes

Hey @SaintSovereign

What would you name a stack of

StarkQ , Emperor: HOM, Quantum Limitless, R.I.C.H, Iron Throne/ Love Bomb.?

2 Likes

alright.

here we go.

2 Likes

Hi @SaintSovereign

Did you get any volunteers to test this out?

1 Like

The, “I should probably drop one or two titles” stack. :wink:

Kill off Love Bomb and Iron Throne. Replace IT with Diamond to run as a booster.

9 Likes

This particular title, not from the forum. Private testers. Ya’ll been secretly testing the new Ultima Core, though. Love Bomb. :wink:

4 Likes

Funny I finished reading Alan Glynn’s The Dark Fields quite recently on which the Limitless movie was made. Just like in the film, the protaganist also looked towards becoming a politician.

2 Likes

I am short of funds for the time-being for another Ultima subliminal, especially since I may need to get a better pair of headphones.

But this will definitely something I will get hold of once I have the funds.

3 Likes

Why not Limitless Executive?

1 Like

Possibly too dense. But, perhaps not. Wanted to err on the side of caution. Not to mention, Limitless is in HoM and EoG.

3 Likes

:see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

What would you call

StarkQ, E:HOM, QL, RICH ?

Sounds like something that is particularly well fit for DRU (DRU-B, that is) :wink:

2 Likes

It wouldn’t have happened if you had both kept running Love Bomb. :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

The ELON MUSK Stack

6 Likes

“R.I.C.H.” reminds me of the book title, “F. U. Money.”

1 Like