Does EoG contain Limitless?

I was reading that Khan contained a bit of limitless(a bit of everything tbh), but EoG doesn’t seem to have that. Since this sub is about productivity and finding avenues of opportunity, I was wondering if it has a bit of limitless as well. I suppose it would be a good idea to be able to learn quickly when trying to amass wealth.

2 Likes

It has script for learning. This is what the sales pages says about EoG ST2 (and hence ST4 too):

"The second stage of Ecstasy of Gold is focused on getting you learned and ready to take on all the challenges that you will face on your road to riches. This subliminal will guide you to the skills and knowledge you will need to make the most wealth in your life. It will help you find the areas that you will excel at over all others, and that will make you the happiest you can be.

It will be your guide and your coach, helping you learn all the secrets of the trade that you will find or have already found, and it will supply you with endless motivation to acquire this knowledge, as well as pushing you to already start building your wealth."

But if you want to strengthen your learning capacity, you could stack EoG + Limitless.

1 Like

I remember Saint saying Limitless is in EOG
May want to do a search

1 Like

Found it

9 Likes

I am running stage 4 of QL and EOG . So far never felt any issue.

What are you learning? Or why do you use QL?

I am learning Data Engineering stuff and expect QL will help my cognition.

2 Likes

How has it worked so far?

1 Like