Main Disc. Thread - Q Core v2 Upgrades

Thanks for the reply… i was saying so becayse i already have stark q from before

You could alternate them until you get a chance to upgrade your custom.

But the good side of taking a break from the custom as you’re considering is that it could allow a partial rest period. Might get a little bit of bloom from the other modules.

4 Likes

This is true and a good idea also.
I was playing with using Stark V2 but thought it would be a waste of my custom.

1 Like

Thanks Alot guys!

1 Like

Can you link me straight to that comment for research purposes?

sure.

2 Likes

Thanks for posting the link man!

1 Like

Still getting the beautifully cinematic instructional dreams. Was cycling Paragon with Renaissance Man and MET2 sandwiched between loops and ended up in this training exercise with a female friend I know and a teacher involving touch but run from the side of a bridge high above water with cars whizzing past not far from where we were sitting. There were intricate details about a type of numerology that brought astrological elements in or something that changed from minute to minute that I had to read off a dial. This type of numerological interpretation where various calculations involving the birth date and current date were ascribed to different planets doesn’t exist in reality but in the dream made perfect sense.

Who needs lucid dreaming when you have paragon dreaming? :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

@SaintSovereign I know this may be asking for the moon. Is there any chance of Stark Terminus getting the V2 love?

Perhaps later after all the upgrades.

8 Likes

HoM on the way. Give it 30-45 minutes.

14 Likes

No Dragon Reborn today?

Lol I’m ded… and here I am patiently wishing for Seductress v2 :wink:

2 Likes

Just curious,did 21296 glitch as well?i received 21294 but havent gotten 21296 yet?sorry to bother

Will check in a moment, had some issues with the integrity check on HoM.

3 Likes

HoM, ready to go in a few.

7 Likes

@SaintSovereign HoM is fine for the masked file but the ultrasonic can’t be downloaded

Could you check on mine too please? It’s an express order from Thursday - order #2021303

The same here:

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.

<Error>

<Code>AccessDenied</Code>

<Message>Access Denied</Message>

<RequestId>V414GSAQQSXABXMB</RequestId>

<HostId>CHdjnoT6XRPx99jTasje22p9Eu2lVcuydKe3l2rNJCIiVlHDnhR3+m/iso09xLryIKavFcYR00E=</HostId>

</Error>

1 Like

Try now, please.

3 Likes