Main Disc. Thread - Q Core v2 Upgrades

Yap

Emperor Qv2 is a beast. Sexuality, dominance, authority, social ability, productivity and manifestation, its all just off the charts and it feels phenomenal

Kinda like Arnold in Pumping Iron

I credit Emperor Qv2 with helping me close an extremely lucrative deal for the company I am a partner in

Waltzed into that meeting with sheer authority and persuasion radiating out of me. Got them on board in like 30 minutes

Was both funny and a bit weird. A bit of out of this world feeling like “wtf is this reality?”, because these were CEOs of some really successful companies looking at me with puppy eyes

31 Likes

Awesome - congrats.

How many loops of v2 do you do daily?

1 Like

Would like to see what you next review will be like

@OldChap - man! You have some of the best reviews over here

Im playing LimitlessQv2 2x overnight. That will still work, right?

1 Like

Is this still happening?

1 Like

I think @Fire said that we would just have to pay the build price so i guess ($149 + $99)

1 Like

So no discount?

2h

Main Disc. Thread - R.I.C.H. (Ridiculous Income, Can’t Hate) Ultima

We’re also going to give a discount at the Q store to those who just built Ultimas to rebuild with the new core – if they want. Like I said, we’ll be creating a new thread for that once we have all the details worked out.

Is this still happening?

I have been asking about this same issue because I built my first custom Ultima right before the new B core came out. And it’s definitely a manifestation sub and not a healing sub so the B core is really what it needs. I sent @SaintSovereign a PM about this but I haven’t heard back yet.

Lets see but i think it probably a no

Have you sent it as a contact us question rather than a PM? You should get a reply back within 3 days.

I know they’ve been super busy if you look at one of the other threads in the News section. Saint just said all the stuff they’re currently working on.

No, I sent it as a PM. Someone on the forum about a week ago advised that. I had posted that question a few times and never got a response from @SaintSovereign. Since he is the one who posted about the discount on the rebuilds, I sent it to him.

As said previously, there will be no changes or discounts happening.

@SaintSovereign mentioned that there would need to be details to be worked out - they were, and it is not feasible.

8 Likes

Thank you for clarifying.

1h

Amethyst:

2h

Main Disc. Thread - R.I.C.H. (Ridiculous Income, Can’t Hate) Ultima

We’re also going to give a discount at the Q store to those who just built Ultimas to rebuild with the new core – if they want. Like I said, we’ll be creating a new thread for that once we have all the details worked out.

Is this still happening?

I have been asking about this same issue because I built my first custom Ultima right before the new B core came out. And it’s definitely a manifestation sub and not a healing sub so the B core is really what it needs. I sent @SaintSovereign a PM about this but I haven’t heard back yet.

As said previously, there will be no changes or discounts happening.

@SaintSovereign mentioned that there would need to be details to be worked out - they were, and it is not feasible.

That is very disappointing considering the fact that it was promised to those of us who had just built custom Ultimas.

@SaintSovereign Any time frame on when EOG will be upgraded to QV2? I know the multi stages are last like you said previously

6 Likes

Yeah, I see guys are really interested in EOG and Khan multistages, even if not all single stagers are updated. I think that it makes sense to updated them first. Just my few coins.

7 Likes

If we are releasing upgrades based on user demand & usage patterns, I too vote for the escalation of EOG.

:money_mouth_face:

3 Likes

They’re coming, ya’ll. We only have one Q box right now, and we’re getting slammed with Express orders for the new Module Pack. Stay tuned. We’re going as fast as we can.

20 Likes

I don’t like labeling / name-calling people for who they are, but I can see that patience is worthwhile virtue

2 Likes