Main Disc. Thread: Paragon Complete Ultima (Formerly Primarch Complete)

@lrw Sounds like a kind of Mindfulness of the Body is being strengthened and enhanced in your awareness.

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign will Paragon heal our pituitary and pineal glands, a Paragon version specifically to heal those would be extremely helpful.

That being said, I’m sure Paragon has a profound effect on the Spiritual level as well as for our Chakra’s because every major organ is connected to an energetic grid within our body and an energetic center (chakra), therefore we may conclude by healing physical ailments, their spiritual counterparts will also improve dramatically.

2 Likes

Eventhough Paragon is designed for physical healing, I gotta say it gives me more energy sensibility and expression than Dragon and Alchemist.

3 Likes

@SaintSovereign and @Fire would you please see @Hermit’s post above?

1 Like

It’s not particularly scripted this way, but it’s all possible. In fact, all healing is possible. We’ll leave it at that.

6 Likes

Minds Eye has scripting for that. Would be interesting running the two in combination.

2 Likes

synergistic effects.

definitely real with these products.

Interestingly, I am currently running these two programs. And am having interesting experiences (that I’m mostly ignoring hahaha). Will be interesting to see how things develop going forward.

4 Likes

can you say more about these interesting experience?

when I’ve run paragon, I feel a shift slightly into spirit world, not in the ‘peaceful’ every present or enjoyably mystical way per say but more like the veil between me and subtler realms feels thinner and I feel ‘outside’ myself almost.

One time running Paragon, I noticed an intense crystal like sound coming from afar. I was ‘concerned’ it was tinnitus or a tone in my head, which I can get both from recon but it was so distinct. It was definitely outside of me, I kept looking for it and traced it to a glass of seltzer, I could hear the bubbles as the fizzed off the glass creating an ethereal crystal sounds that sounded like it was playing from movie speakers.

I drank the seltzer and the sound stopped. My hearing either became super natural temporarily or some other crazy effect. I’ve yet to hear the crystal seltzer since.

I also feel like I can sense energy or presences on Paragon, maybe energetic projections being released from healing…I don’t know. I try not to engage that ‘realm’ to me but its uncanny.

Paragon gives me the worst recon of almost any sub, so unfortunately have not been able to use it much, I did get a sense of energy presence and a chill when entering the shower after running it today, and I remembered in my dream last night my reflection in the glass pain of the shower was a monster stuck to me and screaming, I had an intuition the shower was related to certain chronic sinus conditions I’ve had, and I noticed there was black mold in the cracks of parts of the titles in the shower. This was an approach I hadn’t even thought of but will now look into.

5 Likes

Seconding the curiosity about this. I also have run both in the same stack, though not consistently side by side. I’m considering whether its worth increasing the exposure for a while.

Felt like my insides were made of fluid (yes, I know they actually are; but felt that more of them were). And the fluid was running downwards, collecting, pooling, becoming more concentrated. At the same time, felt a sense of increasing relaxation, and movement into a deeper trance state.

That was on Thursday, during Mind’s Eye Terminus2 meditation session. After reading, @Hermit’s comment and question about glands, chakras, and Paragon, and then reading @emperor_obewan’s comment about how there’s some relevant scripting in Mind’s Eye, I started thinking a little bit differently about why my Mind’s Eye meditation sessions have been deepening so much.

These are still baby steps and I’m still a noob, but what I have going for me is that I don’t care much at all. :joy: I’m not meditating for the thrills. If more come, I’ll enjoy them; but I’m meditating because it seems to be my vocation. It’s like one thing I can do every day that I know is right for me. I’ve tried for so many years (and fallen short) to work in line with my Vocation and my Calling. It’s been a very gradual process for me. So I highly value every additional element that seems to be about Calling or Soul’s Work.

Meditation–not all day, but a bit every day–is a part of my Dream Career. And I’m already doing it now. So if I’m doing it, in my mind I’m already winning. Any visuals, psychedelics, or pyrotechnics are just some icing. Like a nice view out the window as I’m driving (to somewhere I actually want to go to).

Anyway, all of that was a digression.

Point is, I’m getting somatic manifestations (gentle ones).

5 Likes

I’ve been running Mind’s Eye for about 5 weeks now and I must admit, out of all the Titles, Stark has the greatest effect on my imagination/visualization and ability to see beyond the veil.

@SaintSovereign, any reason why that is – Stark works better on my imagination and visualization capabilities than Mind’s Eye?

3 Likes

This is great news!
I´m gonna run it with Alchemist after DR.
And probably throw ME in there too…

1 Like

Stark with Mind’s Eye and Remote Viewing in a Custom would be even better than Alchemist in my opinion, I’m not sure what they’ve put in Stark but it seems to have the most profound effect on my spirituality compared to any other available subliminal.

All the Feminine qualities of my Mind become enhanced, like – perception, the will, imagination, memory, intuition, and reason, etc – I’m really in a detached state when on Stark which is very powerful.

2 Likes

I’d argue that the last two paragraphs of the sales page should explain that :wink:

Sure, but I wonder what kind of scripting they added in regards to the conscious faculties described above, as well as Spirituality in general.

1 Like

I just think with the label of visionary being mentioned its pretty clear imagination and visualization and those other skills would be enhanced (in Raikov modelling the visionary’s mindset even). But I’m curious myself if there are any specifics available

1 Like

I´m looking forward to it.
Stark was never on my radar. I thought that at my age (47) it would be more natural to run Emperor or AM.
But Stark seems to be more akin how I was in my 20s. A time that I really enjoyed.
And if it also support my esoteric interests, then I´ll want it even more.

4 Likes

Hermit, I’d view you, in this context, as kind of a unique case. Many people relate to spirituality and spiritual development as a kind of a (nice or nasty) Surprise. It is not something that they were necessarily setting out to do or what they were centering their conscious life-goals on, but more like something at the edge of awareness that may inspire them, frighten them, or mystify them. It may be more aligned with the realms of dreams, intuitions, half-remembered and half-forgotten impressions. For many people, in other words, the spiritual path may remain primarily in the subconscious realm.

In you case, though, your conscious and subconscious minds are equally oriented towards mystical and magickal practice and development. You seem to have enthusiastically and intentionally embraced the Archetype of the Magician and to have integrated it into how you organize your life—even on a pragmatic and conscious level.

Because of this, titles that typically are described as not-so-Spiritual, may still work in your particular mind to support and drive spiritual projects, mystical faculties, and overall spiritual development.

If you feed corn to an elephant, that corn will (partially) transform into an elephant trunk. If you feed the exact same corn to an ostrich, the corn will transform into wings and feathers. The unique environment of your mind, shapes the expression of each subliminal program. It is a two-way conversation.

Stark is about Mercurial innovation, communication, and energetic delight. It seems natural that, in your life, the innovation and the delight would involve mystical and spiritual expressions—because you’ve already embraced that as a primary orientation of your mind.

7 Likes

Hi @Gemstone, would you like to share why you thought StarkQ less natural for your age?

Stark enhances things that are related to your visualization abilities that Mind’s Eye doesn’t. Like, the intense drive to innovate has the side effect of enhancing your imagination abilities. Mind’s Eye is focused very much on JUST the act of visualization.

13 Likes