My Visualization Mastery Journey

Subliminal Break Day.

Planning to upgrade my custom subliminal MA-I to Qv2 when Module Pack 5 is ready.

May also QLST2 with QLST4 so that I can free up some space for some other modules.

I lost a lot of things in my life, but I know that nothing can take away my power of imagination.

That’s the spirit mate!

It took awhile for me to notice how much better ME was making my visualization. Hang in there.

Day 15
1 x QL ST1 (16 days so far)
1 x Dragon Reborn ST3 Qv2
1 x MA-I (21 days of MA-I so far)

Trying out Dragon Reborn ST3 Qv2 in my visualization stack. Maybe I should continue my DR journey since I’ve only stopped at DR ST2 sometime in March 2021.

I did about 40 days of DR ST1 and 35 days of DR ST2. So perhaps 35 days of DR ST3 should benefit me. Hopefully DR ST3 doesn’t overpower the effects of the other subliminals I run.

Anyway, I will be soon be working on a small project from an old client. Not a lot of money, but it might be a sign that businesss is picking up.

1 Like

the copy or initial post mentioned it strengthens your natural visualization ability the most because everyone visualizes differently, and then supports in developing other visualization modalities your interested in. Perhaps the sub steered the focus on the former first before the later.

Also mind’s eye doesn’t support ‘imagination development’ the way Stark, UA, and RM might

2 Likes

Do you know anything else about how Stark, UA and RM support imagination development apart from what Saint Sovereign said?

Hey kind, would you say that your goals initially (short term memory/long term memory improvement, intelligence, visualization) has had a moderate increase?

What you can take away from that description is:

Mind’s Eye = technical, specific, surgical, ability-focused.

Stark, Renaissance Man, Ultimate Artist = Contextually-focused

Like the difference between a treadmill and a mountain.

Spend a summer walking and running on a treadmill and you’ll very specifically build the muscles related to walking and running, lung capacity will increase, and so on.

Spend a summer exploring a mountain. Eventually, you’ll want to know what’s at the peak. As you explore, your mind will be on mapping and exploration. Taking pictures of the wildlife. Finding edible roots and plants. And so on. But by the end of the summer, you’ll also have stronger lungs and legs. And due to the more varied activities involved in hiking and exploring, you’ll probably have some other surprising physical improvements as well.

The two can work together very well. Running on the treadmill can give you good conditioning for climbing the mountain. Exploring the mountain can give you goals and context that motivate you more when you’re running on the treadmill.

2 Likes

Thanks. I still plan to keep Alchemist, Mind’s Eye and Quantum Limitless in my visualization custom.

Perhaps I will make a separate contextually-focused custom that includes StarkQ/Renaissance Man.

Running both customs in a stack should be quite interesting.

1 Like

Not going to comment on this yet.:grinning:

1 Like

Bro wdym? Yes or no.

I’ll just say that subliminals work slower on me than others.

2 Likes

I will take that as a no. Dw though I never have gotten results from subs before, but I am still going to try with this. Quantam Limitless will probs take more than 1 month as well. I have been using sapien med for like 5 months with nothing.

It works differently for everyone.

Perhaps your brain is bigger than mine and so can you reach your goals after 1.5 months of consistent listening.

2 Likes

That’s not how it works, in-fact it is the opposite, if you are already smarter, it will be harder to increase intelligence more than someone who is average or below. Like someone in a gym, the experienced gym member is going to make less muscle gains than the new guy working out everyday, as the one who has already been there for a while, has already reached closer to their potential, rather than the unfit one with less muscle. I consider myself to be smart, but that does not determine results; however, consistency certainly does.

Also depends what your specific goals are.

What are you trying to do?

To use my visualization ability as well as accelerated learning to supercharge my social, wealth and career goals.

maybe you’ve heard of SMART goal-setting?

When goals are left too general, it’s very difficult to gauge progress. You may have had tons of progress, but since your standard of progress is just ‘to feel like I’ve improved’, you won’t notice it.

Don’t know if I’m telling you things you already know. If so, beg your pardon.

If you’re the kind of person who needs to measure progress more frequently, then it’s a good idea to set the kinds of goals represented in that graphic, and moreover to choose a range of SMART goals. Not just one. Choosing a range of variable goals will also increase the chances that you’ll find something that’s changing.

Anyway, just wanted to share this to give you some increased protection against doubt. Doubt is often based on emotions and limited information.

1 Like

I was able to “see” in my mind what I thought was the aura or the person’s energy when they touched me. During that time, I wasn’t able to use my imagination the way I normally can, but I was able to see their energy without trying to. I’m excited to see what Qv2 will be like.

1 Like

only my experience on Stark/ Stark Terminus and my test run’s of Renaissance man