My Visualization Mastery Journey

In this new journal, I record my progress with my new subliminal stack, which is aimed at helping me master the art of visualization.

I will be running the following stack for 30 days minimum.

1 x Quantum Limitless ST1
1 x Alchemist ST1
1 x Custom Subliminal MA-I (Quantum Limitless ST2 + Alchemist ST2 + Mind’s Eye)

What are my key goals?

• To achieve extreme mental imagery that feels almost real
  • To be able to consciously render my imaginative creations into the 3-D space
  • To achieve accelerated learning in all fields (languages, maths, sciences, technology, sports etc)
  • To be able to render the content of whatever I read into my Mind’s Eye
  • To be able to synthesize over 100 mental models
  • To improve my short-term and long-term memory
  • To achieve the ability to enter a hypnagogic/meditative state from any time, any location and any position
  • Most importantly… To have fun!
20 Likes

Neat :ok_hand: I would call it the Nikola Tesla Stack

5 Likes

I have been running my stack daily for the past five days.

I will continue to run Alchemist ST1 and Quantum Limitless ST1 for 30 days minimum, but my I will run my custom visualization subliminal until the end of the year at least.

1 Like

I have been reading a lot of books recently, but one book that has really made me think is MJ DeMarco’s Unscripted. I am starting to understanding how subliminals can help to undo our existing life scripts and rewrite new life scripts.

https://www.amazon.sg/Unscripted-Life-Liberty-Pursuit-Entrepreneurship/dp/0984358161

4 Likes

I’ve read his Millionaire Fastlane… made me stop and reconsider everything I knew about wealth building and living life on my terms

1 Like

Subliminal Break Day 2.

Had a dream last night where somebody pulled out a stack of Bruce Lee comics from the bottom of hut in a village and passed them to me. He told me to sell the comics to an elder in the village, who passed me US$6,000 in exchange for the comics.

I haven’t had that feeling of getting so much money in a while.

2 Likes

Visualization Subliminal Stack Second Five-day Cycle

Day 6
1 x QLST1 (6 days of QL ST1 so far)
1 x Alchemist ST1 (6 days of Alchemist ST1 so far)
1 x MA-I (11 days of MA-I so far)

…Not sure if I had imagined a booming sound (like that of thunder) while listening to QLST1 playing on my Android phone with my Sony earphones.

Feeling unproductive and unsatisfied with the speed and way I learn and perceive things. I can do better surely.

1 Like

I just thought I might as well just write something that about the way I react to subliminals.

I’ve been running subliminals for a fair bit of time now - perhaps a couple of years - and somehow find that I hardly have much sensory reaction to subliminals - be it those of Sub Club’s or those of its competitors.

Given that I may only benefit from subliminals that work on my inner self discreetly, I’ve decided to put Ultimas aside for a while until I rewire my brain with Quantum Limitless ST1. In the meantime, I may consider investing in Sennheiser HD 280.

Actually, it doesn’t seem to be a problem just with subliminal audios. I don’t have any reaction to binaural beats or brainwave altering audios like Iawake or Hemi-Sync. Neither can I relax enough in
a hypnosis session - I have to “pretend” that I am imagining and make up something to tell the hypnotizer when he/she asks me what do I see in my Mind’s Eye.

In fact, I can’t even fall asleep to Marconi Union’s Weightless, which according to scientists, is the most relaxing song on earth. I just don’t feel relaxed enough listening to the song.

Wouldn’t it be wonderful if there somebody else in a similar situation as me?

And please, I have heard enough of “They are working even though you can’t feel it” type of comments. There is nothing wrong being a doubting Thomas. In the end, doubting Thomas still became a believer.

3 Likes

Day 10
1 x QLST1 (10 days of QL ST1 so far)
1 x Alchemist ST1 (10 days of Alchemist ST1 so far)
1 x MA-I (15 days of MA-I so far)

Sure. I don’t think I’m very different.

I am aphantasic. I was just writing in another thread about my limited awareness in energy practices. And I don’t get the pyrotechnics that many people here report in response to many programs.

I usually don’t even have a very active dream recall life.

But there are different ways of imagining.

I think that it’s a good idea to throw away the version of the ‘average person’s experience’ that you may have internalized and by comparison with which you may be negatively evaluating your own experiences. (of if you can not, or should not, throw away that internalized standard, as is likely the case, then at least try to relate to it skeptically).

There’s probably some story somewhere about a person sitting on a mountain of platinum cursing her ill fate that she’s never been lucky enough to have any gold. No one ever told her that platinum was even more valuable and so she didn’t even know what to look for or how to recognize it.

I say focus on the vital quality of what you want and not on some preconceived idea of how you should achieve or acquire it. Be open to getting it in surprising ways (as long as they’re ethically sound).

I also say that the absence of any particular strength is generally a strong indication of the presence of some other strength. Of course, that’s not always the case. But it is frequently enough that it’s worth checking.

2 Likes

Thank you for this. It is very insightful.

Do you think it makes sense to run Alchemist ST1, Quantum Limitless ST1 and my visualization custom in a stack?

I am thinking that constantly having expectations of quick results in a certain manner might work against me in the end, so I should just be open to whatever experiences may come after running this stack for about 30 days.

Also, I realised that it takes so much energy for me to try to oppose change the Catholic beliefs that I grew up with. So perhaps something like the St Ignatius Spiritual Exercises would be beneficial for me when I am better at imagination.

I guess that it something that Alchemist ST1 is pointing me towards.

1 Like

haha. Well seeing as how I did/am doing pretty much the exact same thing, I’d have to say ‘yes, I think it makes sense’.

My current stack combines: Alchemist, Quantum Limitless, a Vitality/Fitness Terminus custom, a Wealth Terminus custom, Mind’s Eye Terminus2, and a Healing Terminus2 custom.

April will be my last month of running that stack.

I have never been highly attuned to visual imagery. I tend to experience imagination as pure knowing. Psychic/Intuitive awareness shows up as Clairsentience. I just get direct insights and knowings. I’ve noticed that increasing with this stack. And I’m getting more time-dilation too. I’ve only noticed it around meditation practice. That’s getting stronger.

My internal visual imagery is still kind of similar. It’s like it’s there, but it’s on the other side of a mental barrier. Sometimes I get a sense of it, sometimes I don’t. I’m not so attached to the idea of it as I was when I was younger. After reading lots of books and various accounts, I came to the understandable conclusion that this was one of the important secrets to mystical experience, enlightenment, mental power, etc., There’s a pretty huge bias in many books and teachings. Probably because most people are able to use this method.

But, yeah, there are other modes of imagination.

Just sharing my own experience. No idea how much it applies or relates to yours.

Carl Jung was apparently a great advocate of making use of the cultivation practices already present in one’s own culture and upbringing. He’d probably have applauded your idea for the Ignatian Prayer.

Ever heard of Father Thomas Keating(RIP)? He promoted and taught an esoteric Christian approach to contemplative practice called Centering Prayer.

I think he was Catholic.

1 Like

Subliminal Break Day.

I think I will go get a pair of Audio Technica ATH-M20x headphones soon as they have been recommended for Ultimas and are also cheaper than the Sennheir HD 280s.

1 Like

Thinking of running QLQv2 ST1 and AlchemistQv2 ST1 along with my custom visualization sub when they are ready.

When I’ve run 30 loop-days of QLQv2 ST1 and AlchemistQv2 ST1, I may just run my custom visualization on its own after upgrading it to Qv2.

Day 11
1 x Paragon
1 x QLST1 (11 days of QL ST1 so far)
1 x Alchemist ST1 (11 days of Alchemist ST1 so far)
1 x MA-I (16 days of MA-I so far)

Tried out one loop of Paragon in the morning with my new headphones.

Felt drowsy and unproductive for the whole day.

Day 12
1 x QLST1 (12 days of QL ST1 so far)
1 x Alchemist ST1 (12 days of Alchemist ST1 so far)
1 x MA-I (17 days of MA-I so far)

Happened to read this article on acquired savant syndrome. I’ve always wondered about how people could suddenly “know” about things they had never known before.

A 28-year-old gentleman from Israel, K. A., sent his description of his epiphany moment. He was in a mall where there was a piano. Whereas he could play simple popular songs from rote memory before, “suddenly at age 28 after what I can best describe as a ‘just getting it moment,’ it all seemed so simple. I suddenly was playing like a well-educated pianist.” His friends were astonished as he played and suddenly understood music in an entirely intricate way. I suddenly realized what the major scale and minor scale were, what their chords were and where to put my fingers in order to play certain parts of the scale. I was instantly able to recognize harmonies of the scales in songs I knew as well as the ability to play melody by interval recognition. He began to search the internet for information on music theory and to his amazement “most of what they had to teach I already knew, which baffled me as to how could I know something I had never studied.

1 Like

I have been reading Neil Gaiman’s American Gods and somehow I had a dream related to the one of the book’s characters last night. Before sleeping, I had ran 2 loops of R.I.C.H. Ultima v2.

The scene in my dream didn’t seem to have anything directly to do with the plot in the book, or perhaps it was an expression of one of the goals of the main characters of the story in another form.

Nothing to do with wealth in any case.

Planning to test R.I.C.H and Ascended Mogul today in place of Alchemist ST1 and Quantum Limitless ST1.

1 Like

Feeling drowsy after 1 loop of R.I.C.H Ultima v2.

Perhaps 3 loops within 15 hours is a bit too much.

Have got a 7-hour class later.

Will need to take a break.

It’s been a year now since my life circumstances have become more challenging having to be at home most of the time to watch out for a mentally-ill relative who I never was close to. It has been hard for me to go out without anyone else in the house to attend to my relative.

At the same time, my parents have had very difficult circumstances which I need to help out with. A lot of these problems (not all but a lot) can be resolved with money, and if I improve my own financial circumstances.

I’ve been trying to visualize my family living in very happy circumstances but I guess I am still at the bottom of the mountain. I still have to take action and find ways to generate more money.

Before writing this, I had thought of my carefree days like the times I spent living overseas, earning a relatively stable income , meeting new people and gaining new experiences.

Times were different then and now as I look at my current circumstances, I wonder whether I can ever go back to those days of freedom. These days I find that I have sacrificed a lot of things (including my dreams and goals) for other people and I am stressed out with fulfilling social obligations and expectations.

While that there are many obligations and expectations that I could ignore, I still have a responsibility to my parents and perhaps my future family.

All I can do now is the frame my goals around my current circumstances until I have the ability to change them.

3 Likes