My Visualization Mastery Journey

Bro wdym? Yes or no.

Iā€™ll just say that subliminals work slower on me than others.

2 Likes

I will take that as a no. Dw though I never have gotten results from subs before, but I am still going to try with this. Quantam Limitless will probs take more than 1 month as well. I have been using sapien med for like 5 months with nothing.

It works differently for everyone.

Perhaps your brain is bigger than mine and so can you reach your goals after 1.5 months of consistent listening.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s not how it works, in-fact it is the opposite, if you are already smarter, it will be harder to increase intelligence more than someone who is average or below. Like someone in a gym, the experienced gym member is going to make less muscle gains than the new guy working out everyday, as the one who has already been there for a while, has already reached closer to their potential, rather than the unfit one with less muscle. I consider myself to be smart, but that does not determine results; however, consistency certainly does.

Also depends what your specific goals are.

What are you trying to do?

To use my visualization ability as well as accelerated learning to supercharge my social, wealth and career goals.

maybe youā€™ve heard of SMART goal-setting?

When goals are left too general, itā€™s very difficult to gauge progress. You may have had tons of progress, but since your standard of progress is just ā€˜to feel like Iā€™ve improvedā€™, you wonā€™t notice it.

Donā€™t know if Iā€™m telling you things you already know. If so, beg your pardon.

If youā€™re the kind of person who needs to measure progress more frequently, then itā€™s a good idea to set the kinds of goals represented in that graphic, and moreover to choose a range of SMART goals. Not just one. Choosing a range of variable goals will also increase the chances that youā€™ll find something thatā€™s changing.

Anyway, just wanted to share this to give you some increased protection against doubt. Doubt is often based on emotions and limited information.

1 Like

I was able to ā€œseeā€ in my mind what I thought was the aura or the personā€™s energy when they touched me. During that time, I wasnā€™t able to use my imagination the way I normally can, but I was able to see their energy without trying to. Iā€™m excited to see what Qv2 will be like.

1 Like

only my experience on Stark/ Stark Terminus and my test runā€™s of Renaissance man

Day 17
1 x QL ST1 (17 days so far)
1 x Dragon Reborn ST3 Qv2 (2 days so far)
1 x MA-I (22 days of MA-I so far)

Day 18
1 x QL ST1 (18 days so far)
1 x Dragon Reborn ST3 Qv2 (3 days so far)
1 x MA-I (23 days of MA-I so far)

Feeling very productive today. Did a lot of things that I had procrastinated on.

Day 19
1 x QL ST1 (19 days so far)
1 x Dragon Reborn ST3 Qv2 (4 days so far)
1 x MA-I (24 days of MA-I so far

Feeling so busy these days. Need to increase my productivity.

Day 20
1 x QL ST1 (20 days so far)
1 x Dragon Reborn ST3 Qv2 (5 days so far)
1 x MA-I (25 days of MA-I so far)

Took up the role of Product Owner for an agile development project for my course.

Subliminal Break Day.

Some business for my product photography services is coming in.

I also aim to finish my research project for my client by today so that I can focus on other stuff.

Subliminal Break Day 2.

Cleared the main deliverable for the week.

Now to move on to writing the articles that I have to write for another client.

I have also been planning my next custom subliminal to run with my MA-I visualization subliminal.

This will most likely consist of StarkQ and Renaissance Man Q which I can run until the end of the year. It is likely to include:

Mosaic (So that I can stack it with my other visualization custom)
SPS Nervous System (Healing and rewiring of nervous system )
SPS Endocrine System (Targeting pineal gland for healing)
A/SPS Organs (Targeting my brain as a major organ that needs to be healed)

Btw are you using beyond limitless ultima? That may boost your results.

Day 20
1 x QL ST1 (21 days so far)
1 x Dragon Reborn ST3 Qv2 (6 days so far)
1 x MA-I (26 days of MA-I so far)

I can soon celebrate a milestone of 30 days with MA-I next week and QL ST1 the day after.

Still a long journey ahead. I expect that I will need 90 days at least for MA and 45 days for QL ST1 I before I start seeing major changes.

I remember a portion of my dream last night - it was in a luxury apartment with a balcony facing the sea. My family owned the place and we were going to have a dinner gathering at the new apartment but we couldnā€™t come up with a name for the location.

Has Ultimate Writer been working on me?

I realise that I am slowly moving towards being a writer on investment for my sector, especially how I was engaged for the part-time writing work last month. I still write about the performance of my imaginary stock index weekly.

Perhaps this is a direction I could go in alongside my learning journey for digital marketing and also copywriting.

1 Like

Been doing some extensive research on whether I should have StarkQ or HOM in my next custom alongside Renaissance Man.

Iā€™m a history buff and in particular I enjoy exploring connections between famous (or not-so-famous) people in history who were known for being experts in various domains (politics, business, arts, science, entertainment, etc). I do such stuff when I have some free time and people know that Iā€™m quite good at digging things out and connecting the dots. Itā€™s quite surprising to find out that certain people in different domains were actually connected two or three degrees apart.

In fact, one of my childhood dreams was to become a biographer for family dynasties. Maybe, I should set this and my interest above as one of my life goals.