My Visualization Mastery Journey

Came up with the following modules for my next custom subliminal.

I want to focus on the goal of having a successful copywriting business as well as being a successful copywriter myself. Lots of areas to explore here, including helping to develop and write winning innovative business plans as well as copies.

HOM and RM will be the core modules here. Having Ultimate Writer, Technological Prodigy, HOM, RM alongside what I learn in my digital marketing program should place me in a good position for writing on topics covering finance, digitalization as well as technological innovation. Plus HOM and RM with their pattern recognition features will be useful for synthesizing all I learn.

I also aim to develop the other aspect of visualization in my next custom subliminal so as to complement my existing MA-I custom subliminal. MA-I custom subliminal will be the graphics engine to my graphical user interface. There will be a lot of imagination driving my goals, hence I have put in ASPS Nervous System and ASPS Endocrine into my custom subliminal. After all, ASPS Endocrine should be useful for healing the pineal gland.

What will be in my new Custom Subliminal
House of Medici
Renaissance Man
Mosaic
ASPS: Nervous System
ASPS: Endocrine
Ultimate Writer
IQ Booster
DNA and Epigenetic Modulator
SubModal Alpha
Omnidimensional
Informaticon
Financial Reality Shifter
Secrets of Akasha
Productivity Unleashed

Inside my existing Visualization Custom Sub
Alchemist ST2
Mind’s Eye
QLST2
Everpresent
Ergo Adsum
I Am
Blue Skies
New Beginnings
Merger of the Worlds
Tyrant
Ultimate Writer
Technology Prodigy
Raikov
Gratitude Embodiment
Inner Voice
Sultan
YGG Drasil
Energetic Development IV
Pragya
Deus

3 Likes

Excited to see how HOM/RM goes for you @King

I may run my final month of Emperor with HOM/Emperor/RM custom alongside my HOM/EOG1/R.I.C.H.
custom. Drop all seduction before for a month or so before my Khan journey.

1 Like

Day 22
1 x QL ST1 (22 days so far)
1 x Dragon Reborn ST3 Qv2 (7 days so far)
1 x MA-I (27 days of MA-I so far)

Had a strange dream last night.

I was trying to find my way around in a high-rise building and found myself trapped in a room - it looked like it was supposed to be a lobby - on the ground floor of another high-rise building nearby.

The room was barely lit and filled with so much junk that I couldn’t move around properly. I felt trapped and was wondering if it was actually a punishment cell.

Somehow I managed to “think” myself out of the room but a while later landed up in the room again. I had this notion that the room was supposed to be some sort of punishment cell for me.

Anyway, when I woke up, I realised that on many occasions, I had able to “think” myself out of undesirable situations in my dreams, or even reverse time. Yet it seemed that I had not done that in my dreams for the past nine months until last night.

1 Like

I’m thinking about putting some time-related modules like Khronos Key in my upcoming “Be a successful copywriter” subliminal.

While Khronos could help me in terms of extending deadlines and other professional goals, I thought I might put it in also because I have a fascination with the idea of time-travel as well as the concept of time in itself and want to write more about this topic.

Interestingly, I also recently stumbled upon the writings of JB Priestly, an English playwright of the 20th century. Apparently Priestly had an obsession with the concept of time and many of his plays dealt with that concept.

In fact, I was familiar with one of his works, A Inspector Calls, which I had to read in school but I never remembered discussing Priestly’s concept of time when I studied the play, so it is interesting now that I see that particular play in a different light.

Dreamt that I "hijacked’ a bus - it was painted black - and left it at the side of building in the middle of the night. I was actually going to ferry somebody home with the bus, but decided against it.

I was expecting the police and bus operating company to come after me in the dream over this incident, and the last I saw of the bus was that it was being dismantled. However, I realised in my dream that I did not know how to drive a bus at all. Also, I was half aware that I was dreaming and that the whole incident did not happen in my real life since I have been spending every night at home anyway.

Anyway, the scene in my dream was set in London, and the black bus was supposed to be the bus version of the London taxi, and the buildings were red-brick buildings.

I also dreamt that I bought a car, but forget the price and whether it was a Toyota or a Mercedes.

3 Likes

Day 24
1 x QL ST1 (24 days so far)
1 x Dragon Reborn ST3 Qv2 (9 days so far)
1 x MA-I (29 days of MA-I so far)

Somehow, over the past 6 months, those days of boredom and no clue about what to really do have become busy days where I have deadlines and goals to meet, and that is where the stress and anxiety to do a good job comes in.

Not like I get paid fantastically for anything I do at the moment, but for now, it is enough for me to start rebuilding my savings and my life.

1 Like

Ordered my new custom!

I will call it Genesis.

It’s going to run alongside my visualization custom subliminal which will be like a graphics card.
(The stack willl be called MA-I Genesis )

This will be run till the end of this year.

However, Genesis could also be run on its own.

Genesis is aimed at making me a successful copywriter and owner of a copywriting business, or something even better if the subconscious deems it so. In fact, I want this custom subliminal to let my subconscious explore the best options that will fulfil my potential.

Key features

Physical shifting for nervous and endocrine systems + IQ Booster and DNA Modulator. So that I can be in the optimal mental state to do my work. Pragya would also help here by expanding my brain capacity.

Manifestation modules (Jupiter & Yggdrasil, Tyrant, Merger of the World, Omnidimensional). Important for the manifestation of mentors, wealth, opportunities as well as solutions to my problems. In particular, I have bought Jupiter so that it can open up new pathways of manifestation for me.

Visualization is both ability-focused (Mind’s Eye) + contextually-focused (Renaissance Man). My goal is to be able to visualize my story in mind before I start writing.

Empathy-focused core modules of Renaissance Man and House of Medici. House of Medici will also help me improve my business and family relationships. Empathy is also an important skill when it comes to writing copy.

Accelerated learning in Renaissance Man aided by Raikov and Informaticon. I want and need to be well-read and knowledgeable on various topics and various writing styles. Raikov will help me emulate the best copywriters while Informaticon will help me in terms of research and data-gathering. I aim to be an “expert-generalist”.

Strategic thinking for both my business and that of my clients where I place any copywriting deliverable in the context of overall company digital marketing strategy. This will be facilitated by House of Medici and Renaissance Man.

Wealth Generation House of Medici and Secrets of Akasha should help in wealth generation and maintanence.

Ingredients
House of Medici
Mind’s Eye
Renaissance Man
I Am
Mosaic
Ultimate Writer
Raikov
Informaticon
Secrets of Akasha
Yggdrasil
Jupiter
Tyrant
Merger of the World
Omnidimensional
IQ Booster
DNA and Epigenetic Modulator
ASPS Nervous
ASPS Endocrine
Deus
Pragya

4 Likes

Finally reached 30 days of MA-I. Next I will look forward to 30 days of QLQ v2 ST1 and must probably I will continue running QLQv2 ST1 with MA-I, DR ST3 and maybe Genesis for 30 more days at least.

1 Like

Subliminal Break Day.

Sometimes I get tempted to switch to those Alpha subs (Ascension, Emperor, StarkQ, Khan, etc) but I have to tell myself that this is just reconciliation, and that MA-I Genesis will helped me to achieve what want to achieve in the end with the right mentality and right actions taken.

1 Like

Just remembered a little bit of my dream last night.

I dreamt that I received a prize from my university’s alumni association. I can’t remember why I received a prize but anyway the prize was wrapped messily in blue and the words on the blue packaging were in white. I remembered holding the package in my hands.

I also dreamt of some acquitance I knew in high school and whom I still ran into a couple of times in university.

Would be interesting to see if he suddenly pops up in one form or another.

Need to digest this.

Organisms are adapted to each other and the environment because there is an inbuilt striving toward security, stability, and equilibrium. A General Theory of Behavior connects imagery, affect, and action with the central executive system we call consciousness, a direct emergent property of cerebral activity.

The General Theory is founded on the assumption that the primary motivation of all of consciousness and intentional behavior is psychological homeostasis.

Psychological homeostasis is as important to the organization of mind and behavior as physiological homeostasis is to the organization of bodily systems.

Consciousness processes quasi-perceptual images independently of the input to the retina and sensorium.

Consciousness is the “I am” control center for integration and regulation of (my) thoughts, (my) feelings, and (my) actions with (my) conscious mental imagery as foundation stones.

The fundamental, universal conscious desire for psychological homeostasis benefits from the degree of vividness of inner imagery. Imagery vividness, a combination of clarity and liveliness, is beneficial to imagining, remembering, thinking, predicting, planning, and acting.

Assessment of vividness using introspective report is validated by objective means such as functional magnetic resonance imaging (fMRI). A significant body of work shows that vividness of visual imagery is determined by the similarity of neural responses in imagery to those occurring in perception of actual objects and performance of activities.

I am conscious; therefore, I am.

1 Like

And this

http://researchgate.net/publication/316507479_Explaining_the_Esoteric_Imagination_Towards_a_Theory_of_Kataphatic_Practice

The imagination is central to esoteric practices, but so far scholars have shown little interest in exploring cognitive theories of how the imagination works. The only exception is Tanya Luhrmann’s interpretive drift theory and related research on mental imagery cultivation, which has been used to explain the subjective persuasiveness of modern ritual magic.

This article draws on recent work in the neuroscience of perception in order to develop a general theory of kataphatic (that is, imagery based) practice that goes beyond the interpretive drift theory. Mental imagery is intimately linked with perception.

Drawing on “predictive coding” theory, the article argues that kataphatic practices exploit the probabilistic, expectation-based way that the brain processes sensory information and creates models (perceptions) of the world.

This view throws light on a wide range of features of kataphatic practices, from their contemplative and cognitive aspects, to their social organization and demographic make-up, to their pageantry and material culture.

By connecting readily observable features of kataphatic practice to specific neurocognitive mechanisms related to perceptual learning and cognitive processing of mental imagery, the predictive coding paradigm also creates opportunities for combining historical research with experimental approaches in the study of religion.

The author illustrates how this framework may enrich the study of Western esotericism in particular by applying it to the paradigmatic case of " astral travel" as it has developed from the Golden Dawn tradition of ritual magic, especially in the work of Aleister Crowley.

1 Like

Just had a call enquiring on my availability for a 6-week consultancy project.

Now looking to see how I can fit it into my work schedule.

I had a dream where I was working on a group project over some virtual collaboration tool. Semi-lucid I think.

I decided to try out LimitlessQv2 for 5 days.

Ran two loops of LimitlessQv2 today.

1. I was able to finish a task that I usually took one whole day within an hour as I ran the first loop. A while after the running first loop, there was some light pressure in my forehead.
  2. While running the second loop, I felt that my brain was really on a intensive workout and I was feeling like I couldn’t keep up and was eager to finish listening to the subliminal.
  3. I am feeling very drained and tired. I think I need a nap for a while before continuing on my other tasks.During my nap, I think I dreamt about that virtual collaboration again, or at least something related to the project.

Recently, I set a goal for my finances that I would reach a certain amount in terms of my personal savings by mid-July 2020. It’s not a big amount, but good enough compared to where I was in the same period last year.

I think that I might be able to reach a savings goal of double that amount if I win the advisory project that the client approached me over. It would be at the expense of my free time of course. I understand there my client might still be at a bidding stage.

1 Like

Still feeling tired and disoriented after 2 loops of LimitlessQ v2.

I realized that it is time that I do something about going to work out.

For much of my life, I’ve disliked exercising for various reasons - now I realise that it’s important for me to get some exercise somehow in order to strengthen my mind and achieve my visualization and mental goals.

I definitely need to lose weight and build up my self-confidence too.

I’ll be thinking of another custom sub focused on physical improvement. It will have to contain extreme exercise motivation because that is so lacking in me.

So having said that, how can I use visualization and my imagination to enjoy exercising?

Have you tried using the lifecharger/supercharger versions of beast within/legacy?Good for motivation to exercise and useful to focus visualization to exercise.

Maybe at a later stage when my visualization ability improves.

My lack of motivation to exercise is due to a complex variety of factors stemming from childhood.

Thats a bit harder then.My friend has a stubborn subconcious with exercise also.Hes tried extreme exercise motivation and spartan but still doesnt get motivated to exercise.We cant figure out why >_<

For me, I have been dyspraxic since young. Being lousy at sports and other physical activity made me lose confidence and was a major factor that turned me away from working out.

Plus I dislike the gym environment too.

So I’m now using the healing modules in my custom subliminals starting with nervous system and endocrine system. Hopefully that I can eventually overcome dyspraxia or at least start to enjoy physical activitiy.

Another approach I am trying is to learn how to imagine my way out of such problems.

2 Likes