My Visualization Mastery Journey

Sounds difficult.Hopefully the healing modules are able to help.Wonder if masters coordination would help for this case.

Might put in masters coordination into the new custom module too.

Plus I need to regain the confidence to drive a car.

1 Like

Im sure youll be able to get your confidence back.Just need to take it a bit at a time and youll definitely be able to get your confidence back. :slight_smile:

Having another ear infection.

I ran 1 loop of Paragon and have decided to take a break from subliminals for the rest of the week.

To be imaginative and open-minded about the available options.

There are many ways to work with movement. Choose one that is compatible with your existing interests, tendencies, and habits.

There is so much more than just doing repetitive elementary school calisthenics or lifting weights in a gym.

What do you already love? What are your true hobbies? I mean the things that are so easy for you to do that you almost feel like youā€™re procrastinating. Even TV counts. What seems super-interesting and what comes very easily?

1 Like

Stressful day today.

Yesterday two of my team members quarrelled with each other while all of us were working on a project together. I think there was some sort of miscommunication between them which turned into a shouting match.

We had a project review today, and the dispute continued. As project leader, I tried to be objective and stand on the fence, because I felt that both parties had failed to manage their own emotions.

In the end, I was also dragged into the conflict and accused not siding with either of them.

The situation became so serious that one of the team members became aggressive and was still shouting when a teaching assistant popped into the Webex meeting. That team member was asked to take a break and cool down, while he was spoken to personally

I really hate such days when these incidents happen. Plus I was drowsy from a lack of sleep, having problems with my pulsative tinnitus and also had a stomachache occurring at the same time.

I wonder if I had failed as a leader for not being able to resolve the dispute. I donā€™t know what to do really in such situations.

I felt powerless and really wish people would give me more respect in such situations.

For a while, it made me want to withdraw from the world and avoid interacting with people.

2 Likes

Things were much better today, and we almost managed to finish our objectives for the day without the one team member who had decided to take a break and cool off.

Anyway, I was thinking back about the whole incident and realised that I could not really get my mind off it, and such incidents in the past forced me to make big impulsive decisions that made working with certain people difficult.

I think I should work on my emotions too, and learn how to get negative thoughts off my head. They can linger for quite a while if there is a high impact on my emotions.

Thought of something about Neville Goddardā€™s idea of ā€œfeel it realā€ in order to things to manifest.

Previously, when I tried to understand the concept, my focus was on the ā€œfeelā€. Feel to me meant trying to grasp the physical sensation of my desired object or moment. For example, if I wanted to manifest and visualize a tennis ball, I would try to grasp the physical sensation of holding a furry green tennis ball in my hands. The main senses for this particular process would be sight and touch.

However, my understanding of ā€œfeel it realā€ recently has changed and I believe that I should focus on more on the emotion, and less on the physical sensation. This would mean that I should ask myself a question like , ā€œHow do I feel when I am holding this tennis ball?ā€.

And honestly, trying to grasp emotions is hard for me. Itā€™s hard for me to feel happy, joyous, peaceful, calm etc as my default emotional state is always the opposite of these emotions.

But the main point here is that I need to get in touch with my emotions.

Iā€™m hoping the endocrine healing functions, I Am module as well as Renaissance Man in my custom subliminal will help me get in touch more with my emotions.

Are you running any emotional healing subs?

I ran Dragon Reborn for quite a fair bit of time, but never on its own.

I am considering just running Dragon Reborn ST1 Qv2 on its own for about 30 days before running other subliminals.

I did try out one loop of Genisis yesterday.

When I woke up this morning, I could visualize myself working on a word document that I have to work on for the day.

Will try running it after one month of Dragon Reborn ST1.

Subliminal Break Day 2

I will strictly adhere to running one month of Dragon Reborn ST1 Qv2 ONLY from tomorrow 1st of May 2021.

Hopefully that will clear up a lot of my inner most beliefs and emotional blockages so that I can get faster results from my other subliminals.

1 Like

After 1 month of Dragon Reborn ST1 Qv2 ONLY, I will do a combination of QLQ ST1 Qv2 and Alchemist ST1 Qv2.

I was reading your journal and I find this pretty interesting.

Have you tried Image Cycling from the Bengston Energy Method? :slight_smile:

It heavily involves visualization

https://bengstonresearch.com/

Workshop PDF

Video by David Snyder

1 Like

Thank you. Will look into it.

Healing Month

Subliminal Day 1

2 x DR ST1 Qv2

Got a headache shortly after running the second loop. If that is reconciliation, then I should stick to one loop a day.

:+1::grin:

Realised that I had downloaded DR ST1 Q instead of DR ST1 Qv2 yesterday so today I ran 1 loop of DR ST1 Qv2 and 1 loop of DR ST1 Q as I didnā€™t have a working internet connection to download DR ST1 Qv2 in the morning.

Nothing much to report yet, though I just had some thoughts that I would like to write in my journal here.

As mentioned previously, I get anxious whenever I experience events where I feel I am poor at managing. Until there is some sort of closure to the event, the anxiety never goes away and I hobble through my daily life waiting for the whole thing to be over. In the case of the most recent event which made me anxious, I was neither the protaganist nor the antagonist, but I am still anxious that the project that I am leading may be disrupted by internal conflict. Fortunately, there is just one more working session tomorrow before we have our presentation on Tuesday. After that, there will be no more group projects for a while, and I can focus on other stuff.

In any case, if I donā€™t get rid of this habit of becoming anxious over such events, it is hard for me to move forward in my life. This is not the first time, and there are many other more events in my life that make me anxious.

I am anxious and am unwilling to communicate more with my family members because I donā€™t feel comfortable talking about my financial situation, my fundamental beliefs or my current position in life.

I am anxious and am unwilling to move my romantic life ahead because I donā€™t feel comfortable talking about the same topics as above to my potential partner.

I am anxious and am reluctant to move my career forward as I lack the confidence to speak to the right people, especially those whom I felt I disappointed professionally at some point in my life.

I am anxious about most social situations because of my dyspraxia and difficulties bringing up my natural self because of the strict religious beliefs that I was brought up with.

I am anxious and feel that everyone is out to judge me - this was another childhood belief ingrained strongly in me, and as a dyspraxic, you get a lot of such crap as a child due to your slow learning ability and clumsiness.

I just feel that I have so much internal and external baggage in my life that I havenā€™t been able to fully clear.

To be honest, I donā€™t know where to start and how I can get rid of all this anxiety once and for all.

Iā€™ve been straddling between mastering the Neville Goddard system which focus more on assumption-based actions, awareness, imagination and feeling your desired reality vs action-based belief system where you just keep on taking physical real-life action towards your goal to get to where you want.

I would really love to take on my custom subs but I know that I have lots of healing to do. Yet, I donā€™t want to be in a ā€œhealing hellā€ that someone mentioned in another thread. I want to let this old man in Neville Goddard parlance just die and be a completely new person.

However, is DR ST1 the right sub for someone like me? Or is it too strong or should I start with Regeneration? Elixir is out of the question since I donā€™t react to Ultimas.

I donā€™t know, but Iā€™ll just continue with DR ST1 and see how it goes after a month. Iā€™ve got a life to live and I am not 21 years old. I have about half of my life left before I see my maker assuming I even get to live that long. I donā€™t want to be keep on healing and healing and healing just because I was unfortunate enough to get so much trash in my life.

My end goal after one month of DR ST1 Qv2 is to at least make a significant step towards my personal "Great Reset.

1 Like

Subliminal Day 2

2 x DR ST1 Qv2

Didnā€™t feel like wanting to do anything at all.

What is stopping me from being able to live the life I want?

If I could somehow destroy all those limiting beliefs belowā€¦ DR ST1 Qv2 seems to have brought all of these limiting beliefs up to the surface.

• The belief that I am too old
  • The belief that I will only earn a limited amount of money in this life
  • The belief that I will always be short of money
  • The belief that my past defines my present
  • The belief that I have not achieved much in the past
  • The belief that I have a position in society that I should not change
  • The belief that I can never do well at many activities (due to dyspraxia)
  • The belief that I am limited by my birth charts
  • The belief that I should not live for myself
  • The belief that I have past life karmic debts
  • The belief that I cannot meditate
  • The belief that I cannot visualize
  • The belief that I am not worthy enough to other people
  • The belief that I am born to suffer
  • The belief that I must fail in order to achieve success
  • The belief that I am unable to experience happiness and joy
  • The belief that I deserve to suffer and fail as a sinner against God
  • The belief that time is fixed and linear
  • The belief that I am unattractive to people
  • The belief that I cannot achieve what other people achieve
  • The belief that I must live to fulfil the expectations of certain people
  • The belief that I must always put other people before myself
  • The belief that I am not totally control of my life
  • The belief that I cannot change my reality
  • The belief that I must feel some external sensation in order to know subliminals work
  • The belief that I am limited by my physical body
  • The belief that I am bound by laws of the universe
4 Likes