My Visualization Mastery Journey

I am going to rewrite the above limiting beliefs and rewrite my internal life script once and for all.

3 Likes

Also give it a week and then go back and look at that list. You might be a bit surprised what you feelā€¦ or donā€™t feel.

1 Like

Dreamt about being lost in two consecutive nights.

In the first night, I dreamt about being lost in the first floor of a large building. The place was brightly lit and I was supposedly 15 minutes late for a meeting in the building but just couldnā€™t find the location where the meeting was held. On the way, I ran into an ex-colleague who taught me a new word.

In the second night, my dream was largely resort related and in an earlier part of the dream, I was in a separate resort (reminded of Venice) and waiting with other tourists on a mattress at the edge of a room. Directly in front of us was a canal which separated us from two buildings. Between these two buildings, there was a visible path upon us was laid a sight of some old Venetian building.

A boat arrived with passengers who were going to get off, and the boatman happened to look at me and said that he remembered me because I still owed him a big sum of money for getting off his tour halfway previously. I didnā€™t recall anything like that but I still decided to give him some money that I had in my wallet but he wasnā€™t satisfied as apparently I owed him more than 100,000 dollars.

Next, I dreamt about myself in a dream trying to find my way around another resort. I clearly remember the small snacks and convenience products stand which sold mineral water, and as well as the attendant at the kiosk who gave me some directions. I also remembered in my dream that I had left my wallet at a seating area, but thankfully the wallet was still there when I went back to the seating area to retrieve it.

Thinking about last nightā€™s dream, I have memories of another dream that I had a long time ago. Perhaps there were some common themes.

I had been having bouts of reconciliation and wanted to produce a new custom subliminal to replace Genesis, but I decided that I should keep running Genesis and MA-I for the next 6 months.

Innovation is not just a cognitive process. Itā€™s emotional. It requires doing something new or novel, and that can be scary because it requires the courage to enter the unknown and it involves learning from experimental failures. Many of us learned as children that success comes from making the fewest mistakes. We learned to avoid making mistakes and looking stupid. We also developed emotional defensives to protect our views of ourselves ā€“ to protect our ego. Protecting our ego and fear are the two big emotional inhibitors of innovation.

I feel I am getting somewhere with thoughts about putting together the traditional Catholic beliefs with which I was raised, ideas of innovation, visualization, Renaissance Man, meditation and imagination. In addition, Iā€™ve recently finished a course on human-centred design.

St. Ignatius, the founder of the Jesuit order, was no technophobe or skeptic of the modern but was a disrupter himself. Far from retreating from the world, he immersed himself in the Renaissance humanism, civic life and exploratory fever of his time. He coupled the ancient and the new, both in spirituality and education, borrowing from others what worked and leaving behind what did not. One only has to do a quick Google search to see all of the Jesuit chemists, physicists, astronomers, artists and more who embraced new technologies and ideas and led innovation in their fields.

I am still running DR ST1 Qv2 on its own.

Iā€™m looking at focusing on developing my creative visualization skills now more than anything else as I am going along the lines that ā€œall is mindā€.

Everything has already been created, and I just want to tune into my desired reality in a manner akin to switching a tv channel. What can be also be improved is that the visual output of the television is not at its optimal quality. Perhaps my television is a 1950s model that needs to be upgraded into a 8K version.

1 Like

I watched the movie ā€œJobsā€ on Netflix which was basically based on the life of Steve Jobs from the late 1970s to 2001.

There were some parts of the movie that reminded me very much about what Renaissance Man and Stark are about, so I guess I would just put in some of the most memorable quotes of the movie here.

ā€œThe greatest artists like Dylan, Picasso and Newton risked failure. And if we want to be great, weā€™ve got to risk it too.ā€

ā€œHow does somebody know what they want if they havenā€™t even seen it?ā€

ā€œItā€™s a tool for the heart. And when you can touch someoneā€™s heart. Thatā€™s limitless. If I do say so myself, itā€™s insanely cool. Itā€™s a music player. Itā€™s a thousand songs in your pocket. Iā€™d like to introduce you to the iPod.ā€

ā€œEverything around you that you call life was made up by people that were no smarter than you, and you can change it, you can influence it, you can build your own things that other people can use.ā€

ā€œIn your life you only get to do so many things and right now weā€™ve chosen to do this, so letā€™s make it great.ā€

Plus coincidentally also came across some Polish jokes in the movie. @Sub.Zero from 4:50 onwards.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCAXmH2jZII

2 Likes

In last nightā€™s dream, I was planning to fly to London for four days, and then to Riga before flying home. I remembered scanning a boarding pass at the airport and just going to sit in the waiting lounge. Some lady come up to me and questioned me about my purpose of flying to the United Kingdom in a time of the pandemic and in the dream I was figuring out how to answer her when I realised I did not really have a solid plan or strong purpose for travelling out of the country in the first place.

Now thinking about it, those days of international travel are really over for a while. Air travel has become so restrictive and such a hassle, at least for where I am in. Millions of people in my country wonā€™t get to travel on long-haul flights for a while, and even if we ever get to travel again, the experience will never be the same.

Dude. You switch subs every few posts. I donā€™t know how you can expect to get consistent results like that.

Hey, King; havenā€™t seen your name pop up around here for a while and thought I should askā€¦ How are you doing :slight_smile: ?