My Subliminal Experiences 2222

Power games are taxing. Had some nasty negotiations with one guy. Not that I’m disgusted by it but just standing my ground. Let’s see what happens next.

1 Like

I wonder: what Regeneration ZP can do what Qv2? ZP itself has healing but Regeneration script is much more.

Today is a good day: feel tired as fck… Its Saint’s workaholic habits kick in? :laughing:

My house is 99% complete! Thats great news. I had some boundary testing situations… I can say that I passed them good enough.

You can ask me: Mytia, how that comes that you had sex with more then 100 women and still you bothering with alpha issues? Well, yes, I’m quite mild person, ENFJ but I have something that girls love with me. No bragging but girls love men who make them FEEL.

Yes, this is the only secret to seduce women - make them feel a spectrum of emotions, good or bad.

Being alpha is something confusing concept, because most guys are feeling a pull to be “nice guys”, being doormats or something. The problem is not a behaviour but and intention behind it - “love me, mother, I do anything for you”. Thats the reason why some men hate women - cannot resist their internal directives.

It seems that I’m a bit free from it. Okey, cidre makes me a bit wordy today. I’m fuking tired these days. You know this state- tired some much that even don’t want to move a hand.

Never mind, I just need a rest. Soon, ZP will come out and I’ll try Wanted ZP along with Custom.

1 Like

Watching Jobs (2015). Fantastic movie!

Washing out prior to ZP Preview. I get some interesting results running my stack, more details later.

Wash out really helps to integrate scripts. Even if I have an urge to run my stack - I’ll wait til Dec.1.

2 Likes

Beautiful! :slight_smile:

Love enfjs!

So Insightful! As I understand it, in order to do this you have feel your own emotions and allow it to express itself. What I learned is that when I am turned on for her she gets turned on by that. Can you tell more about this?

I used to think that talking about emotions and feeling them was weak. Now learned it is not the case at all. Doing some work to get more in my body and feel

1 Like

Exactly, mate, EXACTLY! You nailed it perfectly.

So, my experience:

Yes, getting in your body is an important way because she will feel exactly what you feel in your body. Like a musical pitchfork - she will resonate with your emotions and states.

Especially, she will feel a repressed emotions. Why do girls scared of men when they approach? Guys try to repress fear not to look like wuss, right? She will feel fear instead and make her decision whether to continue communication or not.

So, yes, what you feel / aware / repressed she will feel. If you want to make her feel horny? Thats right - just start to feel horny (observing her, imagining having sex with her). And thats tricky because most guys feel fear and anxiety during communication with women, being relaxed is a challenge itself. And thats why girls usually like guys who spend more time in gym, not about the looks, but because guys are more in their bodies.

Simple metaphor how girls are seeing men: like a Predator with his thermo viewer. They register states and emotions… soooo…

If you are: relaxed, in your body, state is positive, you had cleared most repressed emotions (sadness, fear and etc.) or, at least, acknowledged them with your awareness. And you look just okey, nothing fancy to not trigger her social checks…

And you powerfully attracted to her and start whispering to her scorchingly…saying anything you want (its less matter than most guys think), meanwhile, being centered and in your body… Well, I’ll be very surprised if you don’t get laid. Its almost impossible.

I like how you mentioned the “at least acknowledged them with your awareness”

Negative emotions aren’t the problem; its fighting/resisting them letting them make you become unaware and identified with them. Took me too long to realize this…

1 Like

Yes, acknowledging emotions is a main part.

After emotional sensitivity improves you feel what is going inside girl. You can induce emotions at your choice :slight_smile: Is it a manipulation? Maybe. But that is what girls love.

ZP released and… alas, no Limitless or Sage Immortal yet. Chosen looks promising. Maybe I add it to my stack later.

So far, rest days and washouts are very important to subliminals to work perfectly. I ran my Custom today and it was incredible - very smooth and very powerful.

I wonder how my Custom will perform in ZP format.

Okey, yesterday I ran Limitless ZP. It was something interesting. Almost ethereal feeling, unusual. I was tempted to run more loops but decided to give a chance for Limitless ZP to show its effects.

Now, I’m redesigning my listening pattern to ZP updates.

1. ZP Loops Day:

2 x ZP Titles (still thinking to run as a long run).

1. Rest day.

2. Custom Qv2 Day:

1 x Custom Qv2.

1. Rest day.

2. Repeat.

ZP digs deep. At a point that I needed to attend my supervisor. We digged out a theme that hindered my success in life globally. Its funny (actually its NOT, FUCK!) that something in your SubC can hijack all of your energy, all of your motives and then - stop any conscious efforts.

I’m angry… and sad. I haven’t lived my life since my father died in 2007. I tried (subconsciously) to revive him. Half dead, half alive. Perfect, motherfucker zombie!

Session is over and I feel much better now. Much better. Maybe I can have a permission to be a millionaire. I was once (in our currency, not dollars but thats not the point) and it was good.

I must, I want, I have to… I don’t know. I must come back to my life.

ZP, thank you for your… provocation and healings. I’ll kiss Saint and Fire personally then I get to them. They have no chance - after creating a masterpiece, they are doomed to be one of the most influencial people in the modern world.

1 Like

Okey, my emotions settled down a bit. That was quite a ride yesterday! Today, I’m much more calm and centered.

Today is a rest day.

2 Likes

Running my custom today. Beautiful subliminal. In a few moments my confidence restored, mood is getting higher and everything is starting to be perceived as optimistic.

Can’t say anything general about my ZP experience yet besides I’v got a deep sadness. Can’t say that is it of ZP or cumulative effect from different sources.

One thing was obvious: a few times people asked me about age numbers, I just responder with ones that suddenly appeared in my mind-eye. Every time I was correct :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Limitless seems work.

Maybe closest feeling of ZP is that it has some spiritual-feel quality like “all the script is like a primer with just two or three words about title target theme” and everything else is just getting into state to execute this two-three words. I don’t know but very close.

Okey, after ZP preview started I have a temptation to break out some rules and run more. I’m still holding myself :rofl:

But for now one thing is for sure: ZP titles feel different than Qv2. And yes, I feel how ZP gently asks me about my goals which is very very different than Qv2.

Primal Seduction ZP induces a such high sexual arousal in me that I remembered all my best seductions ever. So far, PS ZP is a 1000% better experience than Qv2 version.

Limitless ZP definitely needs a tweak like it is…not so powerful, is that correct word? It can be BETTER.

Soon, I’ll run Wanted ZP (and DIAMOND) and see how they will perform.

1 Like

Wow, I had the most vivid dreams for a awhile! Almost lucid… everything was very detailed and beautiful even though the theme was apocalyptic (I guess massive changes in psyche landscape taking place).

Waked up very peaceful and rested.

I finally feel what ZP does: it reconciles myself (ego) with my true inner self. If QV2 and other previous versions were DOers, ZP are BEings.

Oh, forgot to add. In my dream I was sitting in BMW M6, 500 with something horsepower. Inside was very clean and elegant skin, scent of new and expensive piece of machinery…

Very pleasant feeling.

…and guess what?! White BMW 6 was driving near by after my trip to insurance company!