My Subliminal Experiences 2222

One more night with vivid dreams! Dreaming with my whole brain… Can’t describe dreams specifically, they was very different. Most of them were positive.

Waked up a bit irritated. In an hour I will consult a client.

What do you mean by dreaming with your whole brain?

1 Like

Its very interesting phenomena when my dreams are much more complex and detailed. One possible reason is that more of brain cells are involved. ZP definitely upgrades brain.

1 Like

Interesting. Thank you for elaborating.

1 Like

Continuing my reports.

I haven’t felt so much in harmony with myself since 10 years! ZP titles (any one) does its magic, I feel very congruent to myself, like a big part of me that was repressed now reintegrated.

Peaceful filling and feeling inside, like everything will be okey.

I manifested about $2000 in past days. Before it I started to feel the bliss, so I 100% connect it to subs.

Now, I’m experimenting with different titles (Regeneration, Limitless, Wanted, all ZP) in different listening regimes. I think I get more benefits when running two loops of a title.

No noticeable recon so far.

What about Custom usage, I’m running it 1-2 times a week and this is perfect for me.

5 Likes

That’s great. Congratulations! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

It was a quite a while since my last post :slight_smile:

New Year’s events took almost all of my attention. I still attend forum to read and like posts without much posting.

So…

ZP kicks in, right?

Okey, here we go:

My Custom usage is suspended because I ran ZP exclusively for now. Maybe run it soon just as a comparison to ZP.

Godlike Masculinity ZP… man, what a masterpiece! I’m running it since the release and must say: it induced the most authentic feeling of masculinity EVER. Authentic feeling of masculinity, very refreshing. A wonderful side-effect: I started to reconcile with my Inner Father and Warrior Archetype. GLM Ultima was ok but not that very impressive because it felt like I’m using it like shield to hide my inner child insecurities. GLM ZP is something out of this world! I hope it has additional personal boundary creating programming, making it an absolute masterpiece.

Next one is Mind’s Eye ZP. As I wrote in one of post - Qv2 was a manifesting machine. But even it had some drawbacks: when negative thoughts came in my mind, Mind’s Eye Qv2 felt like a booster of those thoughts therefore rendering it not effective at least (even harmful). ZP with positive scripting helped me to make a breakthru: in the past, I had those cycling negative thoughts in my mind when thought about my goals but now I feel like this wall is broked thru. New ideas, new insights and authentic optimism. Once again, MUCH MUCH MUCH better than Qv2 version.

More later.

2 Likes

Btw, I understand why some guys are not so satisfied with ZP alpha titles. The reason is simple: authentic power is something FAR different than a posing, than a mask, than persona to look powerful while in the depth inner child in them is hurt and person, who despise weakness in others is simply don’t acknowledge his own weakness and powerlessness.

ZP so far is a great truth-about-myself revealing tool. The question is: are you ready to see and admit your true self or you still need a shield, which will hide your wounded inner child from others?

2 Likes

I know that the personal crisis is :slight_smile: very unpleasant, very painful but very liberating. Thanks SubClub for powerful tools to make “my sun shine again”.

Hey, whats happened? I can’t edit my thread title! I had that option and now its gone.

1 Like

Good to see you back :smiley:

Have you noticed increased productivity (similar to Limitless or Executive) from GLM?

1 Like

Thanks, mate :slight_smile:

Productivity increased indirectly: I’m stopping to do things that I don’t need or want to do and starting doing things that really needed to accomplish the goal.

GLM is a injection of pure authentic masculinity. It feels very good.

No aggressiveness, no enemy search-and-destroy mode. Just “I’m going my way so, please, do not disturb”. Neutral but potent feeling.

2 Likes

What is authentic masculinity?

1 Like

Its hard to explain even in my native language.

It feels so “right”, so “me”…. Like then a girl does you a blowjob, how do you feel? How do you know that is a pleasant feeling and sensation? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

It feels just “right”.

I see. Thank you.

1 Like

Will tag @RVconsultant. Let him know what title you want in your next comment

1 Like

Thanks! I was able to edit title name but now this ability disappeared.

1 Like

Yeah. It is a common feature of all threads. There is some time frame or some number of posts where we can edit the title. After which we lose the feature.

So tag RVconsultant or DarkPhilospher and write the title you want. They will change it as soon as they see it.

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

Thanks, @Lion !

@Tomcat what would you like to edit the title of this post to?

2 Likes