My Subliminal Experiences 2222

Recon started to recede. Feeling much better now!

My sensitivity balanced with a sense of self-assurance which is optimal state for living and consulting clients.

Now I can have a banter with complete strangers, in the past I didn’t liked that and refused to continue small-talks if somebody initiated it.

Dreams are with calm and mostly peaceful themes.

Girls are much more attracted to me or maybe I become more observant? And I’m not even running Wanted which gave me the most seduction success ever. I wonder what if I run custom with Wanted QZP? 100% something interesting.

I noticed interesting thing about Custom: I after a loop of custom, the next sub (major title) feels like name-embedded- smooth and very personal.

2 Likes

Okey, the secret ingredient which eradicated recon is: one loop of The Elixir Ultima v2.

I feel peaceful right now, just like everything which non-helpful for my journey is started to fade out.

My dreams reveal that old injures and traumas are being healed by now: most scenes that caused a turmoil are blacked.

So back to Custom. Incredible modules that enhance and improve my communication a lot: Empath, Transcendental Connection and Emotions Unfettered are doing their magic- I can instantly take 2nd Position (this from NLP) and feel what a person feels. Emotional intuition at its best.

I would add some additional alpha traits to my custom, Leadership ZP is what can be a great addition. I love the idea of stacking: if I feel that something is missing in my custom - just add another major title and everything is great.

1 Like

So far, everything is good. Life is good and my personal sense of power and satisfaction is on optimal level.

Planning to run new Live Webinar soon, I have some ideas.

I feel a flow.

2 Likes

Do you know Russell Brand? He has a YouTube channel where he covers hot topics in the world. I absolutely love his communication skills where he combines insane rhetoric skills together with humor from his past as a comedian :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I like him since Forgetting Sarah Marshall movie.

Thanks for recommendation, mate :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Had a very vivid dreams, cascading one over another. Waked up a bit irritated but it disappeared in about few minutes.

I AM modules seems purges all of the shit from me.

I even can describe it in following words: 1) No, don’t touch it, its sacred! 2) Why you want me to release it? 3) Okey, just do it, 4) WHAT A F&CK I had it at the first place?!

I.e. sometimes (or better to say - often) we a clinging to something in us that precisely holds our power back. It takes courage to JUST LET GO and see what happens.

I feel emotionally stable, quite solid and calm. At the same time I feel the depth of emotions at that level I’v be 20-25 years ago- fresh and vivid feelings.

I’m coming back to life. Needless to say I have a primal urge to have a sex, will fulfil it in a few days. Now, I’m a bit busy in my psychological work: created youtube channel (frankly, girl created it for me), planning new live podcast and etc.

2 Likes

I would certainly run Elixir ZP (and/or Regeneration ZP). Those subs are irreplaceable companions for main stacks.

1 Like

Its about 16 days since I got my custom? Well, time is going fast!

What can I say? Definitely, custom is one of a kind beast, I’m glad that ordered it :slight_smile: I have vivid dreams of me being an actor or something, with very pronounced celebrity vibe. Interesting thing that I felt it as natural, as my natural state from the birthday.

In wake live, I feel much more pronounced frame setting and I can say - solar plexus chakra opening or, better to say, balancing. I feel power, without the need to justify it. Without arrogance, without negative agression, without irritation. Just pure power.

I think that my most drawbacks came from solar plexus chakra blockage, because I had time when I was unable to change anything in my life, even with my all psychological knowledge, methods and techniques (NLP, hypnosis, generative trance, symbolic modelling, systemic modelling, systemic constellations, thetahealing, gestalt, universal therapy, RPT, EFT, Matrix Energetics and many many more).

You can think that I’m bragging? Quite opposite. I just saying that so my knowledge and methods are useless if you are in a WRONG STATE.

Custom (and, of course, SC subs in general) gave me chance to control my state, my emotions. Adding healed Solar Plexus Chakra will give me Motor for drive.

My eternal gratitude to Saint and Fire, Fire and Saint for the chance to my ecological changes in myself and in my life.

In an hour I’m going to consult a client. With new empath and connection making abilities I want to see what is different :slight_smile: Previous sessions with clients confirmed that modules I chosen - the choice was wise :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thats right - communication modules do their magic: yesterday, when I worked with client over zoom, I was able almost instantly feel what stopped her in her life and it was a mental comprehension… intuitive, feeling that I somehow understand what is going on.

So far, my spoken articulation improved considerably, I can speak up my thoughts succintly. Not in written form on non-native language, yet :laughing:

Mood is stable, I feel much more confident and powerful. Solar Plexus chakra area is warm :relaxed: that cozy feeling makes calm but powered.

Waiting for ZP Preview to add something to custom. As Saint mentioned, ZP titles make Qv2 customs bloom. Let’s see :relaxed:

2 Likes

Planning to boost Mytia with Limitless ZP?

1 Like

Yeah, Limitless ZP, but then Wanted ZP maybe I would do a ZP sandwich :laughing: i.e. Limitless ZP + Custom + Wanted ZP.

2 Likes

Rest day for today. I’m sleepy all day long.

1 Like

Okey, today I woke up with enough energy to fulfil all my plans for this day. One of the projects are coming to end, just a few details left to complete. I plan to finish it in about a week.

Mood is good, energy level is optimal :slight_smile:

1 Like

Damn! A lady, 45-50yo, sent to my Facebook messenger: “I don’t know what attracts me more - your texts, your intelligence or your looks. You have so pretty eyes and lips”. I was a bit confused :laughing: wtf.

2 Likes

I’m doing wash out right now to prepare my self for ZP titles.

So far, my custom made me question MANY things, including my power, my place in the world, my plans and my communication with both world and people.

More later.

3 Likes

Sounds so uncomfortable, but still funny haha

1 Like

Mood is good, my feelings and perception are clear.

Had very intense dreams with hotel and water. Interesting thing to mention: when I woke in the night I felt ver peaceful and like I know my path in life and what to do next.

Not in thoughts, just feelings.

My professional life is in a crisis but I feel that everything will be okey.

My personal life is satisfying: its great to someone who can support you in times of transition, liminal space and identity crisis.

I AM (and others) modules stirs up things quite a bit and I eagerly waiting for ZP to add benefits to my journey.

3 Likes

Okey, clouds disappeared and sun is shining :laughing:

Past few days I was like a hurricane of power and focus. My home repair project is coming to end and I done all logistic and communication perfectly (from my point of view).

When I have a strong intention to do something, which is not purely egoistic, a miracle goes: people comply to my terms, I find opportunities which propel me my goals.

When people say “take action” a missing part is not “do this or doing that” but A REALLY STRONG INTENTION. Without it actions usually are impotent and ineffective.

I continue running my Custom and can say that changes it induce in me are far deeper and wider that I expected it to be. My identity is changing dramatically.

I feel my boundaries strengthen. I’m not aggressive, quite opposite I feel myself kinder. But don’t try to play games with. Almost instant arouse of energy outpours to break down the obstacles be that people or situation.

I like this state. Its makes me able to change my life faster.

1 Like

I’m quite hyped about ZP Preview titles. I’ll decide later what stack to choose. Possibilities are Limitless :wink:

1 Like

Watched Donny Epstein EpiEnergetics 12 Stages for 12 Days. Stage 5 impressed me very much. We constantly trying to repress shadow energy, don’t want to deal with it and comes back as illness and etc. 7 Stages left to watch.

Very interesting material. I suggest you to watch it, its free on EpiEnergetics web site.

1 Like