Main Disc. Thread: Paragon Complete Ultima (Formerly Primarch Complete)

For this sub to work , should we be feeling discomfort somewhere and then it starts healing and cause for that or it can detect ailments which are still not in surface and work on them too ?

@SaintSovereign @Fire

1 Like

Naw, not necessary. Though, your subconscious may opt to focus on these first since theyā€™re directly affecting your day to day enjoyment of life.

6 Likes

Ok thank you @SaintSovereign so that means I can keep listening to this sub even if I am not feeling any discomfort, so that way it can keep working on what is underlying .

So in that case it will help in cell regeneration too , and some where reverse aging too as cells or organs over period of time tends to not work at optimum level .
Also will it also help in bringing back TELOMERASE length too ?
I think that would be break through in what can revive anti aging .

May be @SaintSovereign have platform for future anti-aging pill and for now atleast digital medicine, a new approach to keep healthy.

3 Likes

I have considered this too.

@SaintSovereign comments?

1 Like

An experiment proposed by @RVconsultant, looking for a few Paragon users to join us. All are welcome :slight_smile:

Sadly I have to report that Paragon does not work for my headaches. I am suffering from severe headaches once a month. In the past I took a lot of pain killers but in 2020 I switched to various other methods that helped me to reduce my headaches without taking pills. I used Paragon twice now, yesterday and one month ago. The first time, I laid in my bed, closed my eyes and listened to Paragon at a very comfortable volume. My headaches got worse during that time probably because of the subliminal input taxing my brain in general. After the loop finished, my headaches increased by 10-20%. I went to the kitchen and tried all of my other various matters that normally reduce my headaches in 30 minutes. This time however, it took longer and I felt that my tested methods donā€™t work so well any more but after some time I got them down. Not fully but to a lower level. I didnā€™t not know what to think about that. Paragon (or the taxing subliminal input in general) made my headaches worse and somehow my normal methods did not work so well that day.

So one month later, I had yesterday another headache. I listened again to one loop of Paragon and the same thing happened. This time however, Paragon increased my headaches during listening only about 10%-20% but after the loop finished the pain increased 30-50%. I was literally shouting out of pain. I didnā€™t have that much headache pain since a small child. I tried various other methods but 3 hours later still I saw no improvement. Weird. Then Paragon knocked me out for a small nap, I woke up and the headache was even worse. I couldnā€™t do it anymore and had to take two different kind of pain killers to get them down. I havenā€™t had to take any pain pills since more than 7 months, so I am disappointed.
I donā€™t want to throw out Paragon yet however I have not seen any improvements whatsoever even the opposite. But maybe that is because I used Paragon to late when the headache already manifested.

2 Likes

Paragon isnā€™t making your headaches worse ā€” listening to a subliminal while you have a headache is making it worse. In your case, it seems that any subliminal you listen to while having a migraine would make it more intense. Thereā€™s absolutely nothing in Paragonā€™s light script that would intensify a headache. The script is either causing reconciliation, which can and does take the form of a headache, or any subliminal input will intensify your migraine in your case.

We tested Paragon on numerous people who suffered from debilitating migraines and see amazing results. This people, however, werenā€™t regular subliminal users and had no additional scripting running in their heads. Its much more likely that youā€™re getting reconciliation headaches and making it worse by running Paragon.

10 Likes

Yes, I think I made it clear in my post that it is obviously not the script of Paragon that is intensifying my headaches but the taxing subliminal input in general. But Paragon until now was unable to decrease my headaches.

Reconciliation headache could be a possibility - though I am having these headaches since when I was still a child wetting my pants - long before I knew anything about subliminals. They are reoccurring every month.

I will try and listen to Paragon before my headache season in 20 days and see if this can prevent the headache from manifesting next time in general.

4 Likes

Does Paragon Complete Ultima reconfigure the chakra speed ratios?

1 Like

ItĀ“s 20 years since IĀ“ve studied the Chakra-system, but from what I remember, a healthy body increase the speed at which they spinn.
The higher speed/function of the chakra also lead to better health.

2 Likes

Yeah that sound about right. I found out from a workshop that the chakras are little tiny merkaba fields with counter rotating fields. Just like the big Leonardo sphere/merkaba, the chakras have super imposed tetrahedrons that spin opposite directions. The ratios of how these 2 spin determines how much the entire disk spins. These have to be in Fibonacci radios spinning a certain way or else it will be an anti life force oppose to a healthy balanced chakra (just like the merkaba). The radios are 34 (male) 21 (female)

2 Likes

The script doesnā€™t specify this. However, if optimizing these ā€œspeed ratiosā€ is a function of a healthy body, itā€™s possible. Again, I wish I could share exactly how Paragon works, but the script attempts to restore your body to a very, very health state.

The issue that I originally started running it for has completely subsided. Iā€™m going to continue running it to hopefully help with the things I didnā€™t know existed.

13 Likes

Not bad so far. My cramps werenā€™t completely gone this time around. with the Elix (has tcm herbs in it) I use I didnā€™t also need to drink a bunch of red raspberry leaf tea to dull the pain. I am in the middle of a cleanse, so hopeful to see what itā€™ll do with more consistency.

3 Likes

This is a fascinating idea. Please keep us posted! (I think there is one other person who posted with a plan akin to this.)

2 Likes

Iā€™m going to assume you are a woman and you are referring to menstrual cramps.

Iā€™d encourage you to check out the website HerbDoc and read about the

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign you run Paragon since the release when I am correct. Can you pls elaborate on the results you are seeing?

Complete and total healing of bad gastritis that Iā€™ve fighting for almost two years. Complete and total healing of peripheral neuropathy that came from a bad reaction to an allergy drug. Incredible sleep quality, which I measured with the Pillow app. I love this sub, will be a permanent mainstay for quite some time.

11 Likes

Thanks. I take something from Elix that has some of the same herbs monthly. ā€œCustomizedā€ by quiz as all these little startups seem to do today.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s great to hear! And thank you for the answer

1 Like