King's Subliminal Journey

:joy:this sounds hysterical

An abusive ego maniac genius wearing away at, with comical and literal violence, the soul and well being of a begrudging self effacing mentee, for the sake of whimsical innovation.

1 Like

Spent a lot of time in the past few days deciding on how I could build a customized subliminal that would help me with my goals. I’ve finally decided on something that is within my budget and that I could run until the end of the year, where I would see myself as a different person.

StarkQ
My goals from this customized subliminal cover

• Wealth-building
  • Cognitive development
  • An improvement in my problem-solving abilities
  • An improvement of social skills
  • An increase in social status
  • Better visualization capabilities
  • Better manifestation abilities
  • Confidence-boosting and becoming more alpha.
  • Greater ability to influence people

Fame is secondary but if it comes I accept it as part of the StarkQ offering.

I also have an aim of developing a career or business in the technology sphere - therefore, the quantum limitless component in StarkQ is a reason for me choosing StarkQ over other alpha subs.

QLST1
My brain has to be rewired in order to optimize its cognitive potential as a strong focus of this customized subliminal will be about learning and processing of information so as to achieve the goals of StarkQ. There is also a need for me to balance my left-brain and right-brain hemispheres. Finally, I want to overcome dyspraxia and extensive rewiring of my brain is definitely needed.

Mind’s Eye
I aim to maximize my visualization capabilities to a level which allows to more easily manifest my goals and desired reality. Mind’s Eye also contains Quantum Limitless, which along with StarkQ core, should be sufficient to fulfil the goals of Quantum Limitless ST2-4.

Another one of my goals in life is to be able to step into scenes created in books. I hope Mind’s Eye lets those scenes in books come to life for me.

Furthermore, Mind’s Eye is aimed to complementing/enhancing the visualization capabilities of StarkQ core module.

So in a way, the 3 core modules in this customized subliminal are connected.

Virtuoso di Matematica
I think this should be very useful and balance the right-brained, imaginative focus of StarkQ and Mind’s Eye. At the same time, maths is something that I regretted not spending more time on in my life, and have recently started to have a kin interest in improving my mathematical abilities, especially in terms of mental arithmetic. In fact, I believe that being better in maths (especially geometry) will improve my spatial visualization skills while mental arithmetic will enhance my problem-solving abilities in my daily life as well as professional life.

I Am
Restructuring is never complete. I want to break myself down as much as possible in this custom subliminal in order to build myself into the person I want to be. I should be running DR ST3 along with my custom subliminal, but having an internal total breakdown module would be useful.

Harmonic Singularity
I couldn’t find a total breakdown module for physical health but tension in my body has always been part of me since childhood - my body has always been stiff. It would be fantastic if I could resolve eliminate this tension so that I could engage in many activities.

Master’s Coordination
Similar to above, I have very bad hand-eye coordination and if I could overcome this, I would be able to engage in many activities that I have avoided. I am thinking StarkQ , QLST1 and Mind’s Eye will jointly tackle this problem.

Blue Skies
Everything starts from love. Apparently, this is a very powerful module and will be a life-saver.

Ergo Adsum
The importance of being in the present when engaging in something. In the context of interaction with people, being in the present will also mean that I will be devoting all my time to them and can make them the centre of my reality.

Merger of the Worlds
A module for bringing closer together my conscious and subconscious mind, allowing for faster execution of the subliminal and clearer communication between the two. I will find new abilities surfacing, a stronger intuition, and clearer vision of the things that are to come.

Godlike Masculinity
While there is some masculinity in StarkQ, this module will be useful and enhance the masculinity components of this customized subliminal. Godlike Masculinity also provides the indomitable will that can be combined with StarkQ and Ergo Adsum to create my Reality Distortion Field.

Tyrant
Another reality-bending module that will affirm my control over my own reality and improve my manifestation abilities.

Omnidimensional
With Omnidimensional, I can expect to view things from as many angles as possible. A problem might have tens of thousands of solutions, and thousands of correct ones. It will help me know the best one. Very good for problem-solving.

Informaticon
Useful for information retrieval and will help me in my learning journey as well as in problem-solving. I’m still bad at learning the number of loops that I should run and so Informaticon will be a great help here.

Mosaic
With Mosaic, I can link this sub to DRST3 or other subliminals that I am running. Like a glue, Mosaic will also help to gel the different goals of the various modules.

Sultan/Financial Success Reality Shifter
I badly want a big improvement in my material quality of life and to be able to live more comfortably.

Raikov
An important module allowing me to learn from the best of the best in any field I desire. Somehow, I hope Mind’s Eye will one day allow me to step into the personalities of these people and let me view the world through their eyes.

Pragya/Deus
Increase capacity and processing capabilities of my brain so that this customized subliminal will work better.

4 Likes

Probably more Mind’s Eye than Stark.

I would encourage perhaps putting in Mosaic. And yes, I think you are at 20 already so that would be 21. Would you be willing to swap something out?

I would give this build a thumbs up. Thank yourself for thinking it through mate!

1 Like

Thank you. I have replaced Submodal Alpha with Mosaic.

As you look at your custom now, how do you feel about it?

My thinking about this is based on what Saint Sovereign said.

1 Like

Thank you for mentioning this! And being scholarly by pointing to the expert’s post.

I feel that my custom has a very strong focus on learning, visualization and problem-solving.

It is just what I think is best for me at this point of time especially since I can always run this alongside other subliminals, aided by Mosaic.

I’d also encourage you to set this aside for a few days and revisit to make sure you feel good about the build before ordering.

Day 67

R.I.C.H X 1 loop (50 days of Mogul Q, 12 days of R.I.C.H so far)
1 X DR ST2 (40 days of DR ST 1, 27 days of DR ST2 so far)

Thanks. No rush. I’m still trying to get at least 30 days of DR ST2 before switching to anything else.

Day 68

R.I.C.H X 1 loop (50 days of Mogul Q, 13 days of R.I.C.H so far)
1 X DR ST2 (40 days of DR ST 1, 28 days of DR ST2 so far)

Day 69

R.I.C.H X 1 loop (50 days of Mogul Q, 14 days of R.I.C.H so far)
1 X DR ST2 (40 days of DR ST 1, 29 days of DR ST2 so far)

I feel that in a way, I’ve been playing quite a leading role in my project team and my teammates look up to me because of my willingness to share my knowledge as well as my organizational skills.

I also obtained a 100% score for the weekly quiz.

My goal continues to be the same - to top the class and be the most eligible candidate for employees when the program ends in July.

Though admittedly, it is going to be tougher as things go along as I move outside my comfort zone.

2 Likes

Day 70

R.I.C.H X 1 loop (50 days of Mogul Q, 15 days of R.I.C.H so far)
1 X DR ST2 (40 days of DR ST 1, 30 days of DR ST2 so far)

Woohoo!I’ve finally completed 30 days of DR ST2 - or actually 38 days if I include the 2 break days after each 5-day loop.

Will start running DR ST3 this Saturday. I should complete 30 days of DR ST3.

1 Like

Viditque Deus cuncta quæ fecerat, et erant valde bona…

1 Like

Should be trying Alchemist ST2 + Mind’s Eye + Quantum Limitless ST2 custom subliminal to focus on developing my core visualization skills first.

Day 70

1 X DR ST2 (40 days of DR ST 1, 31 days of DR ST2 so far)

Decided to continue on another 5 days of running DR ST2 - this time exclusively.

MUST FOCUS.

Master visualization first… Then everything else can wait.