Q Module Questions

@SaintSovereign any plans on releasing module pack 5?

1 Like

It will probably be out in April, they seem to be released every other month so far

What is your rush man let them develop things

4 Likes

All Seeing amplfies all your senses whereas eagle eyes amplifies your eye for detail.

2 Likes

My guess

Eagle eye catches specific movements, tone, gesture, body language, and catches what everything means, and likely puts the picture of the total discerned communication together. It mentions NLP so I imagine it discerns/ deciphers the way people are processing/relating- visual/kinesthetic/ auditory etc and therefore there modalities or internal representations.

All Seeing gives an intuitive sense of someone’s intentions as well as increased spiritual insight and capacity in your other senses.

1 Like

@SaintSovereign
Has Polyglot scripting to help with speaking, your pronunciation and improving your ascent of the desired language?

1 Like

Hi @SaintSovereign

I have another question with regards to Polyglot and Virtuoso Matematica.

If we go by the logic that the non-core modules will enhance the goals of the custom, if I have Quantum Limitless ST2 in as my core in a custom subliminal, which is supposed to help me in learning, then

• Will Polyglot help me out in understanding literature written in another language (assuming that I am already quite familiar with that language but I am not a native speaker).

• Will Virtuoso Matematica help me use a very mathematical approach to learning something when needed? E.g. I can more easily understand a book on theoretical physics.

I also happen plan to have Mind’s Eye and Alchemist ST2 alongside Quantum Limitless ST2 in my custom so that I can enhance my learning experience.

2 Likes

You know that feeling when you talk to a woman, your voice starts to get softer and calmer – almost sexual, and her Heart starts pounding and beating as she knows and feels what’s coming when you are about to kiss her or unclothe her?

Is there any Module or Title that would contribute to the aforementioned effect? For me, Libertine had that kind of pronunciation in my speech and tonality of voice, also the ease of getting close into someone’s Aura and touching others.

@Azriel, I’m almost certain you or @Malkuth must know about this, Malkut having literally digested the entire Q-store with Quantum Limitless and knowing Pisceans they totally indulge in such behavior lol!

Anyone else, of course, is also open to answer!

3 Likes

The Sexuality and Seduction modules, and to a lesser extent the Alpha modules, represent a gap in my familiarity; because I made a deliberate choice not to prioritize them at the beginning. I reviewed them briefly, but didn’t really delve into them. But increasingly, they 're standing at the gate, knocking. Becoming more and more relevant as movement happens in the other parts of my life.

This post will probably be part of inspiring me to learn them better.

3 Likes

lmao !!

At this point I’d say WANTED would take the cake for that
followed by Libertine

For modules

Inner Gasoline seems to help indirectly with this.
It creates an environment in me and around woman that feels like such intense sexual energy but also totally contained and smooth, the strong control around it creates a softness that has woman seem to be very comfortable with it

Focused Arousal seems to contribute

As does Lion 4, which can create a powerful and relaxed vibe that’s conducive to transitioning into what your speaking of.

Where as Emperor, Primal Seduction, and then Primal are more dominant and even ‘threatening’ in respectfully descending order.

Emperor creates status attraction- like I can talk to woman like a professional and the command and masculinity of it can create attraction- but a lot of tension

Primal Seduction is intense sexual energy that seems directed, in a penetrative way

I’ve notice Primal is like non directed sexual energy coming from the groin but radiating universally
It’s not directed so less direct tension

2 Likes

@RVconsultant do you know the difference between Atman and Limit Destroyer? And it what context it is best to use which?
I would appreciate it greatly :slight_smile:

I do understand your question because they are both supposed to remove limits.

I think Atman is more about peeling away layers of one’s identity.

I suppose Limit Destroyer could as well, but I think it’s more focused on thoughts and ideas relative to a goal.

Personally I run both.

1 Like

Asclepius vs Paragon: How are they different?
And how does Commander work in a Qustom?

1 Like

Can LBU and Libertine be combined into a custom Sub? What would the results be? Would wanted and khan go well together? Does R.I.C.H conflict with LBU or libertine?

@PhasingPhoenix and @khan

These are good support ticket questions.

subliminalclub.com/submit-a-ticket

1 Like

Thank you @RVconsultant I have submitted ticket. I will post back an update. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Does auric overdriver expand and make stronger all auras as time goes on? Also, how does this compare with energetic development XI? Is it recommended to combine both? Does Sphaera Magnetica get stronger overtime based on more listening exposure?

What is berserker? I do not see any descriptions.

I think it turns you into a fearsome warrior with the lust of battle and war in your eyes based on the viking archetype.

A3AB59C5-7783-4E30-8464-1C79B377A758

Here is the description

1 Like

I added Auric Overdriver to my new custom. I believe it mainly magnifies
any auras in the custom… in my case Khan, Wanted, Sex Mastery XQ.

Energetic Development XI and The Architect are more aligned than Auric Overdriver- which is to strengthen internal energy.

2 Likes