King's Subliminal Journey

Nothing to report yet.

He switched to new earphones. So I guess the experiment didn’t continue. :slight_smile:

Have you been taking consistent and intentional action?

Yes, I have.

While I haven’t seen much improvement in my financial condition, I would think that my inner state seems to have improved after running Dragon Reborn. I think I am learning a lot of stuff and my future looks brighter with now from where I am at the moment.

At the very least, I feel less depressed and hopeless about my life compared to maybe 3 months ago. Still have a long way to go though.

3 Likes

It could take time. Keep at it. We don’t all start from the same place. Eventually, you’ll get there and faster than if you never used the sub at all.
I started using Emperor Q consistently since January. I’m planning on running it for a whole year. On the surface level, I don’t see any miraculous changes. But if I pay attention to how I felt and reacted in some situations, when I analyze my thoughts and ambitions or the things that I can see myself do, it’s undeniable to me that Emperor Q is working. And this is just 3 months in. I can’t wait to see the results after a whole year.

3 Likes

tbf ive run rich ultima eog and every financial sub there is still in debt :joy: but its true u need to have no expectation and also placing yourself in good position. compare it to subs in another category like chasing women, u. cannot fault if you dont actually go try to talk with women​:joy:

Do you have a journal?

No i dont have a journal and ill make one , but i can see it a powerful tool for you @King

The idea of growth has been popping up in my mind for a while.

I’ve been thinking that there is a theme of growth in terms of what I want to do.

I am tired of working in analytical roles.

I want to develop a business in a market that I can see growing.

Or at the very least, I want to work in a company on projects which will make the company or its customers grow.

And I want to see myself learning new things all the time, and to see myself grow.

I want to motivate/help other people and help them grow.

Growth - it looks like this year will be a year of growth for me.

3 Likes

Also path ways to manifestations.

2 Likes

Day 64

R.I.C.H X 1 loop (49 days of Mogul Q, 9 days of R.I.CH so far)
1 X DR ST2 (40 days of DR ST 1, 24 days of DR ST2 so far)

Day 65

R.I.C.H X 1 loop (50 days of Mogul Q, 10 days of R.I.C.H so far)
1 X DR ST2 (40 days of DR ST 1, 25 days of DR ST2 so far)

By the end of next week, I should have reached 30 days of DR ST2.

1 Like

Congratulations on your consistency and persistence! :champagne::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Subliminal Break Day.

Couldn’t believe it when I decided to write out all the modules I should have in my next custom subliminal onto an excel sheet, and then write down the short-term goals, long-term goals as well as actions that needed to be taken for the customized subliminal to take its full-effect over a period of at least six months.

1 Like

I suddenly remembered that some money will be coming to me even though I most likely won’t receive the funds until the end of next month.

Contemplating if I should try out the Terminus build for my custom sub.

I could possibly stack it with DRST3 on a 1: 3 ratio every four days.

Perhaps, I could just run StarkQ Terminus alongside my custom.

My mind has been running all over the place in the past few days.

Can’t seem to focus on anything.

But it seems that the many thoughts are focusing on various opportunities/solutions rather than various problems.

1 Like

Had a dinner gathering today with family but I wasn’t in the mood to socialize. I wanted to be left alone to work on my own stuff.

2 Likes

And I thought I was organized… To you mate: :trophy::clinking_glasses::champagne: