King's Subliminal Journey

Should be trying Alchemist ST2 + Mind’s Eye + Quantum Limitless ST2 custom subliminal to focus on developing my core visualization skills first.

Day 70

1 X DR ST2 (40 days of DR ST 1, 31 days of DR ST2 so far)

Decided to continue on another 5 days of running DR ST2 - this time exclusively.

MUST FOCUS.

Master visualization first… Then everything else can wait.

I think I am going enjoy this custom subliminal more than any other custom subliminal or subliminal that I have previously run or thought of running.

If I can build something containing Mind’s Eye + Alchemist ST2 + Quantum Limitless ST2 that allows me to use my visualization skills to enhance my learning and appreciation of the world as well as to exert more control over my reality, I probably won’t be asking for any other subliminal for a long time.

This custom sub will be my graphics card for my brain. Actually, calling it a graphics card is an understatement - as it is not going to just render visual output, but also audio, smell, taste and touch.

2 Likes

A reason why I never liked the word Sanguine. Too many associations with blood.

http://www.word-detective.com/2015/05/sanguine/

"Sanguine” first appeared in English in the 14th century, adapted from the Old French “sanguin,” which was based on the Latin “sanguineus,” meaning “pertaining to blood” as well as “bloody, bloodthirsty.”

1 Like

Custom Subliminal Two will be a more business-focused subliminal - it will be based on the 6 skills of business mastery - with StarkQ and Renaissance as the cores. To be powered by the Custom Subliminal One engine.

ETC in Aoril 2021.

Day 72

1 X DR ST2 (40 days of DR ST 1, 32 days of DR ST2 so far)

Woke up this morning from a vivid dream where I was informed by my business partner that we managed to sell up to ten of the commercial reports and and I made a hefty profit. There was no proper format for reporting the sales but I saw clearly in my dream that the sales indicator was in the form of a reddish-brown pillar with certain areas highlighted in pink, and in a pattern that reminded me of the artwork for Mind’s Eye. I had also dreamt that production of the reports had been split into 3 locations within an apartment building, with one location responsible for printing.

1 Like

I’ve licenced some additional modules so that I can build my custom. Now just waiting for the licensing process to be completed.

After a long period of decision-making and an assessment of my goals, the list of modules that will be going into this custom has been set. I am going to call this custom MA-I (舞い). It’s going to focus on strengthening my visualization skills to the max. I am going to focus on running this for one month minimum.

Alchemist ST2
Mind’s Eye
QLST2
Everpresent
Ergo Adsum
I Am
Blue Skies
New Beginnings
Merger of the Worlds
Tyrant
Ultimate Writer
Technology Prodigy
Raikov
Gratitude Embodiment
Inner Voice
Sultan
Secrets of Akasha
Energetic Development IV
Pragya
Deus

2 Likes

I have been reading Explore/Create: My Life in Pursuit of New Frontiers, Hidden Worlds, and the Creative Spark at a time when Renaissance Man and my custom subliminal MA-I (舞い) which focuses on imagination and visualization are coming into my life.

To be honest, I haven’t really enjoyed reading a good book for a quite a while. Given that this is non-fiction and is about the life of Richard Garriot , an American video game developer and entrepreneur, it still makes for an interesting read for anyone who wants to expand his imagination. After all, the book is about a man who used his imagination to fulfil his dreams.

https://www.amazon.com/Explore-Create-Pursuit-Frontiers-Creative/dp/006228665X

2 Likes

Day 73

1 X DR ST2 (40 days of DR ST 1, 33 days of DR ST2 so far)

More money is coming in. I managed to secure a contractual arrangement for some work that will give me provide me with a fixed income every month. Not a lot of money honestly, but it’s better than nothing.

That, combined with my monthly allowance from my training program will help me out for the next few months at least.

2 Likes

Finally made an order to build MA-I (舞い).

Patience and discipline needed.

Not…going…to…spend…any…more…money… on…subliminals…this…month…

1 Like

Must… maintain… control… :grin:

Day 75

1 X DR ST2 (40 days of DR ST 1, 35 days of DR ST2 so far)

Watched some Linkedin Learning videos on developing executive presence, doing presentations and performing well for job interviews.

Didn’t know why I had the feeling that the presenters in the video were so fake.

They looked like they were trying to deliver messages they didn’t believe in themselves.

Anyway, the videos reminded me of the superficiality of the corporate world.

I’m beginning to believe that such a lifestyle is just not something I want.

2 Likes

Subliminal Break Day.

MA-I (舞い) should be ready for me to run from Saturday.

Subliminal Break Day.

Money is still a big priority.

Should run Mogul or R.I.C.H again along with my visualization subliminal.

1 Like

I’ll be running R.I.C.H for the next month or so along with my custom subliminal when it arrives.

Listened to my new custom subliminal.

Some tightening of my abdomen at the early stage of listening and then later on could feel something moving around the top of my head.