Main Disc. Thread - Objectives / Product Copy Updates / ZP Refresh

Yea sorry about that I haven’t been good with the whole patience thing the past few weeks.

2 Likes

The “trailer effect” is actually pretty simple to understand and explain. I’m sure everyone here has had one of those moments where they’re talking with a friend about a great idea – maybe it’s starting a business, going out to a club, whatever. And while you’re talking about it, you feel absolutely pumped and incredible. Then, once you get ready to actually work on that idea, you slowly become overwhelmed as you inevitably begin to realize that it’s going to take more work than you initially thought. But, if you stick through with it and get it done, you become happy with the results.

Once you stop running the sub and go into washout, your mind switches from mostly input, with some parallel processing and execution, to complete execution. That’s why washouts can sometimes trigger a bit of recon, you’re now just in full “action” mode and encountering logistical / life issues.

28 Likes

@enigma12

get pumped bro :eyes:

2 Likes

Everything in sales pages is changed to ZP
Maybe there are some users who did not visit the forum after ZP release.
You never knew ZP was possible, my point is that new changes are coming everyday and you never know when you are done.
ZP BEFORE the anti-recon tech was faaar more better than QV2 and worth sending email to customers who had an account.
That is my humble opinion
And thanks for this calm vibe I am receiving from you.

1 Like

@James check it out

4 Likes

I appreciate your suggestions, but I have had quite the illustrious and successful career in marketing. We have deliberately stopped sending mass email blasts because we wanted to wait until we had Zero Point polished enough. Otherwise, the forum will get flooded with lots of questions and newbies and we couldn’t get the data we needed.

We’re not doing this for JUST profit. We have other revenue making properties, and we’re developing another potential one. SubClub is our alchemy. You give us the information we need to improve the programs, and then I can use the new technology to write special programs for myself. Total synergy. Yes, if we wanted money and sales, we could’ve sent a blast to all our customers, but we decided to wait, watch what everyone was saying and then iterate.

How do you think I came up with the anti-recon scripting in the first place? I went through all of everyone’s posts (even if I don’t comment), found commonalities in certain things, came up with an idea and tested it.

31 Likes

Dragon Reborn is good to go.

16 Likes

@SaintSovereign : Is EOG coming soon?

After Dreams. I decided to just go down the list at the top. Not sure if it’ll be today or tomorrow, but definitely by Monday. I’m about to take a break.

8 Likes

Ascension Chamber before you take a break? :wink:

Ascension Chamber already has anti-recon. That update will just be 320kbps.

16 Likes

Thank you
Nice goals

1 Like

Thank you

3 Likes

I’m ready!

4 Likes

Limitless Executive and Commander also don’t have “Latest Version” on the downloads section

2 Likes

Neither does Sanguine?

1 Like

Yes but its the latest version if you download it. All is fine.

3 Likes

And you accomplished this goal. I have only ran one loop of Ascension on this new 320kbps when you released it and the following day I had this clearness in my head like my head and thinking was lighter as if a ton of weight was removed from my mind. As a result of this it was easier to be more positive because the feeling would come naturally.

14 Likes

@SaintSovereign the dreams on these new version are much different.

Last night I literally had a Panther communicate with me how he hunted his pray…

That’s from the Primal script. It was a striped Panther, I thought it was a jaguar but I’ve been contemplating a little bit and now it shows it was from the panther script in Primal. It was exactly this panther—

He literally, symbolically, showed me how to execute the panther module in my dream.

7 Likes

or you are just craving eating meat lol

1 Like