Great Results, But Fades at first

Wondering if anyone else gets this where they will listen to a sub, results and script will be powerful but then after a day or so the results fade. For example when i played QL the first day or 2 i had very sensitive wood , felt very relaxed and happy but then after a few days it totally disappears. Is this normal? And is their a reason why it happens to some of us? Long term my results have been amazing with these subs but im just curious as to why this happens on literally every sub i run even in QV2, now ZP

3 Likes

It’s because we get used to our new reality and the script then proceeds to execute to improve other parts of our lives.

And like you said, in the long run the results are amazing since you have given the subliminal enough time to fully realize itself in your life.

6 Likes

I agree with the we get used to our new reality but im also still confused on like for example running QL and im extra happy and calm but then that happy calm feeling fads, i wouldnt consider that my new reality yet since I feel the results left basically is what im saying

3 Likes

Understandable. But that’s because we won’t be able to execute every part of the script all the time. There will be days when one part takes precedence over the other. And some days when you are in recon as your mind is either releasing a trauma or learning something new.

We get all the results in the big picture. But in the details which is the journey, there are bumps along the way.

5 Likes

thats very helpful thank you! Makes alot of sense, this is my main reason for always changing subs, i dont get bad recon in the sense of feeling like shit(unless on dragon lol) my main “recon” is results fading and i get discouraged… So i guess just deep work is being done and installing it and eventually the script will come together in full harmony. Ill begin looking at it with this positive mindset

2 Likes

Glad I could help, brother :pray:

3 Likes

I often had intense effects with a new sub at the beginning. After that it became routine and the longer-term changes began. It’s particularly difficult to keep up with it, because the changes are sometimes not immediately visible.
Maybe it’s some kind of recon that the effects behave like that. Or it is simply the joy of the subconscious that expresses itself in this way. After the short joy everyday work is announced again. No idea, who knows how the subconscious works?

2 Likes

I’m tagging the master of the trailer effect : @Simon

I always compare this to the effect you get when you go to some self help seminar. When you get exposed to the content first you get crazy positive emotions, you get the feeling it’s going to change your life!

Then you come back home, calm down and realise you have to take all these action. Now it’s time to work, how am I going to make sense of all of this and apply it to my life? This is the hard part. All the positive vibe you had is now gone and it’s time for your subconscious to grind!

6 Likes

Perfect :ok_hand:

Time to rise and shine
Time to work and grind.

3 Likes

I like to call this the @GoldenTiger effect (He’s going to kill me for this but he knows I love him).

Let’s say we’re doing Vacation Plan ZP, prices are good, friends are free to go to it:

@GoldenTiger is excited to go and is ready to go and is talking about how fun it’s going to be.

Then as time goes on (1 week later), he checks the prices, he checks the time, he gets comfortable and then starts to question if it’s a good idea or not.

Then one week before the plan he starts to get worried, starts texting people is this plan a good idea, maybe we should do something else, maybe we can stay home?

And that’s usual the recon of the plan but once recon passes and most importantly @CyberTate brings him back to reality. @GoldenTiger calms down, says okay I’m not doing anything like this often might as well have fun while it last. That’s usually when the recon fades out from the plan.

Then the plan happens @GoldenTiger has so much fun and is really happy. This is the results of the plan and then the next day he thanks and is happy that he went through with the plan. This is the bloom of the plan and is where he looks back to the small changes that have happened that are the result of the plan (In this case the sub).

2 Likes

I can’t support that man :eyes:

2 Likes

Its cuz ma boy @GoldenTiger is focused on that money now :moneybag:, sacrifices must be made :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Original post from Dec 2019…

Official answer from July 2022…

:+1:t2:

5 Likes