Safe to listen every day?

Are there any subs that are safe to listen to every day without need for rest days or washout?
They help me fall asleep.

Or ones that I can listen to during rest days?

The general rule is no.

For people that are what is termed here
as hard gainers, perhaps low flow factor, there is an experimental pattern of using a stack where a different sub is used once every day.

Here is the official statement:

Hard Gainer Pattern.

Summary

This pattern is for those who are legitimate “hard gainers,” meaning they can run a subliminal for an ordinate amount of time and experience nothing. This pattern is also for those running only ZP-powered subliminals. There’s no mixing and matching here. Third, this pattern is for legitimate hard gainers who are listening to multiple titles.

First, when we say a hard gainer experiences nothing, we mean absolutely nothing. If you experience fatigue after listening to a ZP title, you’re not a hard gainer, that’s a result indicating that your subconscious is indeed processing the script.

If you experience mild euphoria or productivity, slight attraction from others, or some other very mild result, but in your eyes those results “could’ve happened without the subliminal,” you’re not a hard gainer.

This is beyond the scope of this article, but those who do get small results but identify as a hard gainer are essentially rewiring their minds to disregard all results as coincidence, which will eventually evolve into them becoming a hard gainer.

For those who have already reached that level: You will run one loop per day of a single title, every day. If your stack consists of three titles, you alternate each day. For example, if I’m running Limitless ZP, Chosen ZP and Wanted ZP, the pattern goes as follows:

• Day 1: Limitless ZP x1
  • Day 2: Chosen ZP x1
  • Day 3: Wanted ZP x1
  • Day 4: Limitless ZP x1
  • Day 5: Chosen ZP x 1

… and so forth. Since hard gainers have developed mental faculties to reject any and all subliminal programming (at least using the delivery method we use), listening to the same title over and over can result in the subconscious ignoring it even more.

By rotating the titles, you expose the subconscious to different scripting in an attempt to get a reaction. The moment you get a reaction, whether it’s a good result — regardless of whether it’s grandiose or small, fatigue, headache, sleepiness, etc., IMMEDIATELY recognize it as a result and switch back to the appropriate non-experimental listening pattern. Do NOT pull the “it could’ve happened without the sub” logic trap. If you continue to do this, you will only block off any mental pathways for results even more.

5 Likes

Thank you

Trying to understand, why are rest days necessary?

1 Like

I can’t find the proper quote. There are phases that subs take you through and adequate rest is required for transitioning.

3 Likes

Rest days are necessary because subliminal is a conversation process between the instructions and your subconscious.

Listening is first step

Second step for your mind to offer it’s excuses and fears and worry

Now a conversation is established so the sub instructions can tackle these excuses and reach the desired results

5 Likes

I dislike rest days because I feel like I’m wasting time, but this actually makes sense.

Thanks

3 Likes

It’s like rest days for working out… the rest days are when the muscle is built, not the workout days.

9 Likes

This is that work ethic. “I must work to get results. Listening to subliminals is work. Therefore rest days are not working.”

Your brain is working on the subliminals when you are on a rest day, and when you are dreaming.

It’s a change in perspective based on new information you are learning.

8 Likes

Hi guys, what about Sanguine? The sales page shows the following tip. Is this from a version before ZP?

Sanguine with another title in your stack at 1 loop every day (or every other day) will help counteract reconciliation generated by your subliminal stack while also enhancing the healing and mood lifting scripting in any of the titles in your stack.

Yeah. That’s from a pre-ZP version.
It is ZP now so counts as a sub slot.

1 Like

Okay. Thanx for the quick reply. :smiley: