Main Disc. Thread - Objectives / Product Copy Updates / ZP Refresh

Hi,

When is Paragon updating to the new format

1 Like

Curious if the one that’s available right now has ME in it or if it’s the one that doesn’t.

Hey.

I’m afraid that this kind of question is not going to help. We just have to be patient and let the guys work. As far as I can see (given the pace it’s being done) it shouldn’t take more than ten days to update all the titles that have left.

8 Likes

Thanks and fully understand the situation

Sure, mate. Soon enough all of us will have our favorite titles updated. It’s a masterpiece we have the patience to wait for. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hey
welcome to the forum :grin:
Honestly no one knows!
Except the co founders

Thanks for the warm welcome

Welcome :sparkles::ok_hand::pray:

How does head-tracked spatial audio mode on AirPods Pro affect results? I just tried it for a bit with the new Rebirth and it sounded interesting.

3 Likes

I still did not receive PS ZP refresh update in my downloads section. It is present in my alter account, through which I also submitted a ticket. I wrote this here because I realised that you must be very busy with the refresh updates and may not be able to check everything, and the community would be easier for you to check(I also tried refreshing the cache).

PS - I should have written this in PM but couldn’t figure it out for now so wrote here

1 Like

I’ll look into it.

Dreams on deck.

5 Likes

Dreams ready to go.

4 Likes

EoG on deck. Will be a bit.

14 Likes

Primal Seduction is properly loaded to all versions. Are you sure you purchased it on your “main” account? Did you purchase it twice?

1 Like

Are you doing them alphabetically now??

cause I was wondering if you’re planning to update The Beasts duo on their own or together with EF, same for AA&SB, are you planning to do those when you update Alchemist?

Bundles are going to be done last, unfortunately. They take a bit too long.

2 Likes

ahhhh that sucks

but wait, didn’t EF come with anti-recon tech already?
and if yes, that means that the whole bundle has it right?

Oh no. Not AA&SB last. :frowning_face:

3 Likes

@GoldenTiger @enigma12 @Vesper come get this guy

4 Likes