Main Disc. Thread - Love Bomb ZP

Imagine what can be done with these subliminals globally, and especially with a title like Love Bomb Love Nuke. I think that’s the secret objective of fire and saint, no? I’m pretty sure of it :rofl:

1 Like

How are yall enjoying love bomb?

It’s da bomb :rofl:

Yes annnnnnd???
:eyes:

Tell me more!

Well, rainbows, sunshine, and tweety birds in my head.

It’s peaceful, like my spirit can breathe. Haven’t been affected by negativity for a while now and they quickly dissipate. Fear is silly when you see it for what it is really.

The healing is tough though, it’s more specified to the heart and whatever time has lodged into it. At least for me. Worth it though.

It also does this thing over anger and frustration that I could only describe as a cold blanket taming down the heat.

Perception’s changing as well. The blissful and present mind effects from meditating are lasting longer. Many of the objects have lost that bundle of opinions that the mind placed upon them, so I’d just see things as they are.

Sage/Alch and LB is a great combo. Throw it with a seduction major and it you’ve created something dangerously potent.

17 Likes

Yeeesss that’s the type of stuff I wanna read more about :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I feel like love bomb is gonna cause so much confidence when used regulairly. Expressing the love in this sub feels somewhat… vulnerable. I expect that when ill make this aura my own and become fully confortable in that somewhat vulnerable feeling, than that will be one of the most powerfull things in the world.

4 Likes

So I ran yesterday my first loop of the Love Bomb a few hours before going out and it looks very promising. My reasons are mainly to feel better about myself and raise vibrational level. Mind that I am not the person who tends to experience effects of the sub that fast, but I noticed the following:

• First, shortly after the loop, there is this feeling of warmth radiating from me. I even noticed my face getting a bit red and there were tingling sensations in my face. I can compare it to the feeling you get when you take MDMA, only to the lesser extent.

• It made me care more about random people. I am an introvert and while highly empathetic, I don’t generally care for making conversations with random people, even with acquaintances I don’t like especially. Well, it seems that Love Bomb makes this interactions easier and more natural. People already want to talk to me because of the Wanted, and now I want to talk to them because of the Love Bomb.

• There is this feeling of inner calmness and love and all the negative emotions are dissolving. I would say this is probably the most important thing and I am certain that with regular listening, one can keep this effect consistent and raise their vibrations pretty high with this sub.

• Confidence boost is unreal, and to me it was somewhat unexpected. I got “in the zone” and it seemed like I can do anything and it was so natural and effortless. While some alcohol most certainly did help, this is the feeling I only got a few times from Libertine and PSIT ultimas.

• You care more about people you already care for, and it seems that they also care more about you.

The only “negative” thing is that Love Bomb rekindled my emotions for my female best friend. I thought I was over that. During my confidence boost I mentioned, I danced with her quite a bit and she was very affectionate and giving me compliments, but then I realized I was making her boyfriend (who was also there) jealous and I stopped doing that. But even I am not particularly happy about that feelings, I realized that my emotions for her are pure and come from a higher place. In that drunken state I even made a comparison to myself that she is my Chloe Decker (for “Lucifer” fans here).

So my advice is to think around whom you will be before listening to Love Bomb and drinking. :slight_smile:

That all said, it seems so far that is working like an ultima. It is now about 24 hours after my listening and I can’t quantify the effects right now. Maybe I can say that I am less moody and I am more calm then I am regularly while I’m hungover.

So I will listen to this baby at least for 21 days and I recommend everyone to try it!

13 Likes

What is your stack bro?

Well, I’ve been changing my stack often since ZP came out, but Wanted is my core sub. I will be listening to it along with Love Bomb and Ascension now. All ZP.

4 Likes

This may be interesting to read for @SaintSovereign and @Fire too.

Ive never had any luck with any aura sub in the past. It only really seemed to give headaches and nothing else, with no reall effect on the people i interacted with. This changed with this new love bomb though. Im not sure what you guys changed but i now started noticing attached behaviour coming from other people, both close friends and acquintences. I started noticing that people are very much trying to please me and be around me.
All this started after i was done with the healing. Ive also talked about this in the CFW thread but after something got cleared, possibly by LB or CFW, than i just felt the love bomb aura coming in and shining.
Im not sure wich sub was causing this healing. I assume it was CFW though, so for everyone that has trouble getting auras to work, i highly recommend trying chosen from within. that seemed to have done the trick for me.

5 Likes

Definitely want to try CFW after the next cycle.

2 Likes

Initially I only felt an overwhelming love on CFW. Now Regen is definitely working hard on healing and pushing through.

I can’t wait to feel the love bomb portion from CFW again.

4 Likes

Do you mean Regen as a separate title or within CFW?

Within CFW.

1 Like

Goddamn the power of love bomb seems to have turned up a notch after reflecting myself out of the recon i was experiencing. It started causing an sxtreme surge in confidence and general feeling of powerfullness too. Ive said this before and ill say it again, the key to love bombs aura seems based on just accepting every single part of yourself, flaws, mistakes, everything. I guess this is how selflove feels.

15 Likes

I can’t find CFW in the shop. I assume you get both Chosen and CFW when you buy Chosen or?

1 Like

Yes!!

2 Likes

That appears to be the case. Check out the first post of the Chosen from Within announcement thread New Disc. Thread - Chosen From Within ZP EXPERIMENTAL

1 Like