Main Disc. Thread - Love Bomb ZP v2

Just carry a print of the new copy on you, and watch your results roll in

I think Stark Black and LB would work great together. But SB is blooming right now, so I’m jaded!

Ambition with …loving oneself? For some reason–I’m serious here–I’ve never seen these together in my mind. I may have seen it in real life, but I’m sure it didn’t click. Even as an adult these last 10 years. I’m seeing my wealth “blocks”, and I’m gonna say that the lack of love around successful people growing up had me thinking…

To be successful, I’ll have to not love who I am.

Damn. This is hitting home. New LB tomorrow morning. First loop.

2 Likes

Absolutely! I am using this combo, together with KHAN.

Stark Black through its fame scripting will always have some people jelous and resentful.

KHAN through its dominance and status scripting will also always have some people jelous and resentful.

When adding Love Bomb to the mix, all those resentful and jelous people cannot help themselves anymore but to love you, to open up and perceive you as their beacon of light.

You become their “famous dominant inspiration” to whom they choose to look up to.

I say “choose” because the best way to leverage someone’s free will is through unconditional love and acceptance. You literally become a source of healing for them, so of course they will choose with their free will to no longer be jelous but instead be inspired of what they too can become!

3 Likes

I also remember Saint saying he expects a lot of SB users to stack it with the new LB. Like it’ll be a fantastic mix.

2 Likes

15 mins till 9pm EST maybe something will happen haha

2 Likes

Do you remember where he said that?

2 Likes

Are you sure he wasn’t referring to the SB + New Daredevil combo?

SB + LB sounds really good too!

6 Likes

Is self-esteem correlated to self-love?

Ambition might require high self-esteem.

:thinking:

You mean …

:hugs:

3 Likes

I’ve slept on Love Bomb for whatever reason, it seems :thinking:

3 Likes

Love is a pillar of self esteem

Nathaniel Brandon - The Six Pillars of Self Esteem

4 Likes

I checked the shop this morning and a new picture of Love Bomb is online.

Also in my Downloads Lovebomb is listed as Mar2024

I think it’s here :cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Yes, the download was updated two days ago. I saw the new image in the shop today.
But my guess is the sales letter is the same.
Have run one loop yesterday together with Sanguine.

Enjoy

1 Like

I wait until its in the Q store then build exactly this combo into a super custom

2 Likes

That sounds wonderful.

I could see myself building something similar in the future, but currently I only run main store titles.

I am terrible at noticing results, but the new LB seems to shift stuff around already. A spiritual friend of mine once said that I have a lot of love in me. The sub will help to manifest this.

1 Like

So you do notice something

I noticed a lot, but I want to wait for the copy to confirm.

For example, my father is in the hospital. I live in Germany, he in the USA. I call him via Skype. Most of the time, he is regretting all the mistakes he made in life. And when I call him, he cheers up, and I can subtly express my love for him. I never connected well with my dad, but that shifted.

11 Likes

You are correct. I crossed threads in my head.

I also listened to 5 minutes of the new LB this morning.

It’s working. I usually read some news articles in the morning. Just lately I’ve felt discouraged after reading, even though it’s in a conservative non-woke platform. I can predict the stories covered since the aim is similar to legacy media: excite, scare, or discourage.

No news for me this morning.

3 Likes

Fantastic result

1 Like

They’ve often overlapped. Self-love seems to focus on who and what I am, both to myself and others, but ambition seems focused on completion of a desired goal.

Self-love builds up internally. Ambition is built up by little successes being achieved externally.

But they depend on each other, actually. Without one, the other rarely grows, in my case anyway.

4 Likes