Season 2: NFTW (which one are you?) [11.11.23]

Same. It feels very different to what the programs have been so far. Like an interactive subliminal in a way.

4 Likes

I noticed that when listening to TWTP and reading Greene’s books about social power, and, as I’ve been seeing recently, listening to SSX and reading books about seduction, I apply the knowledge I deem valid and practical almost instantly and that thanks to that it gets deeper ingrained into my modus operandi.

@AnswerGroup

11 Likes

Any news on the new love bomb update?

3 Likes

Yes, soon

1 Like

Here while you wait for new Love Bomb, enjoy

I release control and surrender to the flow of love that will heal me

2 Likes

A solid draft of Love Bomb script is complete. It will launch within the next few days. I am quite proud of what we’ve created, and I’m sure it’ll have a place in everyone’s stacks. Once we release, you’re going to quickly understand the meaning of the single, but the hint is in the lines:

i’ll put my faith in you
to lead the way
to a light and a truth

Also, in line with our new policy of announcing titles when we begin work on them, @Fire and myself have developed the most ambitious and exciting concept for the return of DAREDEVIL.

And this is legit not hype, but I believe that new Daredevil stacked with ASBR may become the foundation of many people’s stacks.

72 Likes

did you manage to mix daredevil with inner circle?

I always thought that would make it a great combo for its social focus… would be nice if u added HoM’s transcendental connection to it… excited to see how it goes

2 Likes

Stoked to see how new Daredevil would stack with Primal or WB

1 Like

3 Likes

The Hype is Real :boom:

1 Like

This sounds like an adventure, one that’s about trust.
Looks like the new LB will be a ride :auto_rickshaw:

2 Likes

I’ll give everyone a hint: the tagline is “Become the Experience.”

25 Likes

Maybe an Entertainer/Presenter/Performer spin?

Intrigued.

It will stack amazingly with both. Especially WB.

18 Likes

Uhhh, I guess you could say that?

8 Likes

Daredevils are people who seek thrilling experiences.

Climbing skyscrapers
Wingsuit flying
Death defying parkour

Now, instead of seeking, they are gonna be the thrilling experience. The one who excites people to the edge of their seats just by being around them.

10 Likes

This is why we stopped talking about stuff too early, rofl. You got the basic concept, though there’s more nuance to it.

20 Likes

I knew it!!

I don’t know exactly what it’s hinting towards, but those lines REALLY stuck out to me

4 Likes

Nice, can’t wait haha

1 Like

Prediction - Saturday March 9th.

Everyone else remember they used to love doing Saturday launches during STKS season?

1 Like