Main Disc. Thread - Love Bomb ZP v2

Now available! For those who have purchased in the past, the upgraded version will be available in your downloads within an hour or two of this message (or sooner, keep refreshing).

16 Likes

What’s the difference between ZP Experimental and ZP v2 ?

Try it and find out :sunglasses:

1 Like

Good one! :smiley:
Many things we don’t even come to know…only the makers know!!

There isn’t one. I just haven’t renamed all the original files yet.

4 Likes

Less recon in v2?

I think so.

1 Like

I challenge you try the new releases of the products. I promise you will not be disappointed.

Been running this one for a cycle+wanted and hearstong, haven’t found love yet but I can tell I have made a lot of progress as far as self love and worthiness, I’m much more compassionate and wanting to help people and in general I’m much more comfortable around other people. Also maybe this is just me but with v2 I’m back to playing 15 mins with no recon and tested out playing audios everyday and every other day and I seen no difference no recon with either

5 Likes

Would people say love bomb V2 is more powerful then LBFH V2 ?

3 Likes

I played love bomb zp v2 only once in my current cycle the next day was magnificent . I was laughing and smiling when I look at people at streets , why because that day I was able to see There SERIOUSNESS and mine also laughed at myself at different occasions . And beautiful incident happened a customer came to store to ask about the products and offers we give , the regular thing that after the customer knows the information either he buys or go out . That customer sat and was in silence for around 30 seconds he was amused by the aura I guess . And speak with me around another 8 minutes he was enjoying the talk with me . I remembered to share this because that customer called me today and he is coming tomorrow to buy a good number of products .

10 Likes

OG Love Bomb doesn’t seem to be as popular as LBFH?

Well, LBfH is free, lol. Love Bomb OG is in an odd space and we haven’t explained what it does well enough (planning on rewriting that copy). Most people are choosing Heartsong over it. LBfH’s copy is very clear about the benefits, plus the free nature of it allows others to just give it a try.

14 Likes

As a marketer myself, I gotta say the LBFH copy is a masterpiece. The product is free and it works remarkably well and fast. Can’t beat that.

4 Likes

When I was playing with Libertine and Love Bomb ZPs, it was definitely awesome.

Got flirty attention from the chick I called Moonbeam.

2 Likes

When i ran love bomb the best benefits i got were definitely selflove related. I was very suprised when reading the copy that that actually wasnt mentioned much.

4 Likes

I think these statements in sales page

If you are closed off, scornful to those around you, low energy, unavailable to others, filled with blockages and traumas that need to be dealt with, then hold off with Love Bomb. Having a profound aura of love is quite a bit harder if you are all of those above, and it’s not the solution to your problems. It seems like an easy solution, but you cannot avoid real growth if you want real results. Use a healing title such as Dragon Reborn, Rebirth, Regeneration or Elixir first, followed up with a base of a general/status subliminal such as Ascension, Ascended Mogul or Emperor to grow yourself and be in a place in life where you can maximally take advantage of Love Bomb

make people look away from love bomb , not lack of description . that’s what is happening with me I find myself have these things so the first thought is " love bomb sub is not suitable for me now " and the decision to play it feels like waste of time (in short I experience resistance / reconciliation before starting the sub ) :sweat_smile:. although I have good results from it in zp and zp v2 .

4 Likes

Actually, the sales copy feels like Love Bomb is the logical sub to run AFTER Love Bomb For Humanity. Now, LBFH was such a good sub that people just forgot about Love Bomb itself.

2 Likes

What do you think are the main differences and similarities berween LBFH and LB??

3 Likes

That’s a good question for @SaintSovereign himself. :joy:

2 Likes