Main Disc. Thread - Love Bomb ZP v2

I am reverting to OG Love Bomb, LBFH while good has some healing in it I am not prepared to go through :slight_smile: Let me just feel good!

2 Likes

I just finished running my third round of LBFH (as long with the other subs in my stack).
Just starting a washout.
Quick report here: negative self-talk is almost non existent. Even when I consciously try to denigrate myself, my brain just wonā€™t play along. When I go through situations where I feel like I fell short, Iā€™m really quick to cheer myself up and move on.
This sub also creates a type of happy maturity and a little bit of fearlessness.
I decided not to stack healing titles. Iā€™ll run them sequentially instead. After I finished the fourth round of LBFH, Iā€™ll run two or three rounds of CFW, then two or three rounds of RoM. I think thatā€™s enough healing for one year.

EDIT: That ā€œhappy maturityā€ Iā€™m talking about can also be a result of HoM. LBFH+ HoM is such a good combo for relationships.
HoM is slowly changing my identity to that of a relationship/family focused leader. But this is not the right thread to talk about it. :relaxed:

8 Likes

Leave space for a little run of RoS and RoB. :wink:

4 Likes

I wouldnā€™t even know where to start. The copy for both pages are very accurate and I believe the differences are clear. Love Bomb for Humanity is very much about sending love out into the world and self-healing. OG Love Bomb is more of an attractant.

8 Likes

Same.

The statement about LB that said you need to have the inner work covered keeps me away from it for now.
Mostly because idk HOW to judge when Iā€™ll be ready for it :wink:

2 Likes

I personally feel that youā€™d be up for it really (you know better of course just MHO reading from you)
LB was my first sub and it worked wonder since day 1 really

Evrrytime I go back to it I end up loving it even more

I even find that it has some healing going on
At least it did to me, it has helped me revisit times when I felt love but didnā€™t express it, made me able to heal those periods and serve some more love to whom I want to flood with that energy :sunglasses:

Plus Iā€™d say itā€™s also a really feel good sub

Anyway guys donā€™t miss that for lack of ā€˜ā€™ developmentā€™ā€™, just admit that you prefer focusing elsewhere :smirk::wink:

I canā€™ t see it not working TBH, the only case scenario for me is if you lived all or almost all your life without any type of love, then yeah if your brain just know the word and not the feeling it would be hard for it to bring it up to the surface.
Then you might just need to live a situation of love first and anchor that feeling as a love experience

Otherwise youā€™re good to go :+1:t2:

4 Likes

There is also one more very easy explanation. One is listening to a sub with the wrong time. For example, with 15 minutes you maybe do not get many results instead of 3 minutes and vice versa. Same for 5 or 7 minutes.

1 Like

I definitely have a lot of hangups around love in general. LBFH cleared a lot of that for me and I DEEPLY enjoyed that sub.

I AM thinking of running LB at some point, especially since people report so much positive energy.
Wanted LB is still a stack I want to try :smiley:

5 Likes

Hm, I was just going back to an old thought loop; I Love Myself. I used to do that years ago and really had to repeat it over and over again to even feel anything at all. Now as I said it only once, a warm a fuzzy feeling showered over me, and I just loved the way the words rolled of my tongue. It goes to show just how emotional healing through titles such as LBfH and customs I have made over the years, has made a huge difference in the way I love myself. Words are truly spells :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes:

I say go for it :v:

6 Likes

Yes, the self talk is SUPER powerful! LBFH really had some profound changes within me!

3 Likes

I have a lot of hangups around love, too, and LB still had a pretty strong effect. It might not do much for toxic misogynists, but you donā€™t have to be ā€œcompletely healedā€ (Iā€™m not sure that is even possible) to reap a lot of benefits.

I actually think that ZP made all titles have some healing effect; you canā€™t have such massive effects with such a short input without a lot of work happening on the inside.

3 Likes

Would also explain why some get excellent results on Libertine and some just donā€™t.

For some reason, LBH + LB + Libertine gives me the same stack vibe of CFW + Chosen + CWoN.

Would you please elaborate?

1 Like

Thatā€™s what Iā€™ve been saying. Healing is not an event, itā€™s a process. You only need to be healed just enough to start taking action. And as you begin reaping benefits, you keep the healing going while still taking action and reaping more benefits. At some point the healing sub (or modality) will seem pointless to you. Thatā€™s when you know itā€™s time to move on. No hang-ups are big enough to put off the healing.

7 Likes

Itā€™s like LBH and CFW has inner healing for Love and Leadership respectively.

LB and Chosen are full fledged embodiments of Love and Leadership.

And Libertine and CWoN are special versions of Love and Leadership.

Even though LB and LBH are derived from Libertine in terms of scripting, it makes more sense to run LB and LBH before Libertine in the sense of maximizing Libertine.

But a slight difference with the other trinity is that you can maximize Chosen by running CFW and CWoN first.

Itā€™s more of an intuitive idea rather than what Saint and Fire intended.

3 Likes

Love this description, Iā€™ve been thinking of something similar to this too recently. Would be interesting to make a :heartbeat: LBFH + :heart: Love Bomb custom with a :superhero: CFW + :superhero: Chosen custom.

1 Like

Yes! These would make excellent customs.

I also think LB + Libertine and Chosen + CWoN customs would be great.

2 Likes
2 Likes

@Forum_Ambassadors @AnswerGroup

Does Love Bomb help with self-love and acceptance as much as LBfH?

Will it be as healing for these sorts of issues or to a large extent?

Iā€™m trying to decide if the best addition to Heartsong would be LBfH or Love Bomb, since I want to attract love, find romance and work on self-love and acceptance all at once.

And these all have pro-social effects?