Main Disc. Thread - Khan ZP

Absolutely nothing wrong

But to what end? If the person in question is clearly one who bangs on about past experiences with fast acting ultimas. Then trying to use a very dense and broad multi stager to get quick club results

That’s not good experimentation mate. You don’t need a labcoat and a beaker to know that it won’t do shit for you and at that point your success or failure is going to largely attributed to the baseline women skills you possessed before running khan 3

The one thing this will accomplish more than anything is make the program look bad when it’s a terrific program used correctly

10 Likes

Also everyone forgive me I’m all kinds of reconned today. @MadaraUchiha what you’re trying can’t be bad to read I guess experimentation isn’t the end of the world. I’ll take some blame here I’ve been going through some reality shifts

8 Likes

Its taking a lots of time but I can notice results from khan stage 4 zp, last night I was having discussions with three ladies at once, I could notice positive results but its taking a very long path . Whereas for wantedzp, I haven’t noticed much even in the aspect of physical shifting. But for R.I.C.H, here are the results I’ve noticed in just a week.

1. Huge cash manifestation, I was involved in business deal and two of the partners left the whole cash for i and my cousin to share seein it won’t be enough for the 4 of us if we shared.
  2. A friend Bought for me food and snacks during the week.
  3. Another friend also did the same thing for me again, bought food and snacks for me .
  4. I got a ps4 from my sister…

At this point I’ve come to the conclusion that sexual related programs take time to take effects with me. Does this mean I need to go back to stage 1?

5 Likes

Nothing wrong with experimentation yes but if done incorrectly then it reflects badly on the products.

2 Likes

what can someone expect from kahn ZP stage 1?

im considering running it after my washout before returning to stage 3.

does kahn ZP stage 1 cause a lot of emotional turbulence?

Im naturally someone who has a lot of problems controlling my emotions already so im reluctant to run this product as im worried it will put me in a mess of an emotional state that will interfere with my work/career/money.

but i have been making my preparations for how to proceed after my current washout and my gut is drawing me to kahn stage 1 and i tend to just go with gut feeling when deciding which product is best to achieve my life goals at the time.

and to be clear im looking for feedback from people who have actually ran kahn zp stage 1.

2 Likes

But this was the pre-Q version of Khan. I doubt that Q, Qv2 or ZP would have such an effect.

2 Likes

It will clear all your negative beliefs. In fact it will bring to the surface negative beliefs you never realized you had.

Its only natural to react that way i mean he makes plans then last minute cancels. He is taking the piss mate.

1 Like

Appreciate the support but…

Bro this post is almost 3 years old. I do not even remember what I was referring

1 Like

oh shit :innocent:

This seems so common it’s like they built it into the social programming. I wonder if we’ll find a cool way to bring these people out of that pattern because I don’t like to just cut people off but it’s been the best way I’ve had in the past to deal with certain people.

Nowadays we have ghosting, that’s like a normal thing where people will just stop talking to you for no reason on your part, at least none you’re aware of. Like I’ve had friends who I hung out with and all of the sudden they stopped answering texts and just for an experiment I decided to not send anymore texts because I’d already sent a few consecutively that went unanswered. Never heard from the person again. Oh well.

But then maybe that’s the beauty of an Inner Circle, get the right people in our circle. They say and I don’t know if it’s really true but that the most real people have the smallest circles and the most fake people have the largest circles. I think khan and all subliminal club titles make you more “real” so to speak, meaning more in line with your inner goals, purpose and desires.

6 Likes

I have been researching more about Sanguine, including rereading my old journals.

I think Sanguine is especially pronounced in Khan St1. If I am right, it seems to be the module generating a very distinct cocky confidence about success:

I think Sanguine is actually more pronounced in Khan St1 and less so in St4. Could somebody confirm this?

I think you are correct @friday

Please who has listened to Khan st4 for a long time and what were your results?

Dude this question gets more obnoxious everytime someone asks it and its utterly useless for a program as broad as khan with zp which will be universes apart from user to user

1 Like

I just want to read someone’s experience its not a bad thing as this is a forum and that’s what its for. I get everyone’s experience and reality is different but one can also learn from people’s experiences as well so that’s not obnoxious. If you don’t have anything to contribute, you can just ignore me. If someone that has listened to khan st4 for a long period has written a journal he can just point me to it otherwise what then is the essence of this forum, am I just wasting my time here?

1 Like
3 Likes

Mate this an archive for you to go find the experiences people had and written down

Not a place to come snap your fingers for us to come give you a golden platter with their personal results

You remind me of someone else who keeps doing this and has ruffled everyone here it’s annoying

1 Like

I feel I’m not getting the results for which I bought khan for whereas other programs I was able to get results quickly. I want to find out if someone had similar experience yet still stuck to Khan and at the end got the results he intended to get in the first place

Ignore me if you don’t have anything meaningful to contribute rather than trying to antagonize me. Also learn to communicate with people

2 Likes