Main Disc. Thread - Heartsong

Appreciate the clarification.

The issue is still somewhat on going but my Heartsong/WANTED custom is helping with this now. Possibly still some recon there for sure.

Your custom has just those two cores? What else is in it? @Brandon

@SubliminalUser

4 Likes

I can confirm that.

At first I questioned everything about my marriage. After a bunch of days this vanished and our relationship is now much better. I see the positive parts in it.

I guess it was necessary recon to love freely.

Mind you, this was only one loop. I will come back to heartsong after my healing.

However, things I also noticed involved my wife becoming more and more the type I desire. She is more affectionate and loving.
I myself enjoy life much more, is that the “wonder” module? And generally focus more on the good things as opposed to seeing the negative.

Basically the heart chakra.

Disclaimer, I was also running other subs like Renaissance Man, so might not all be due to Heartsong.

But it’s a lovely sub (ha) will definitely run it with Primal!

8 Likes

I wouldn’t have seen this if you didn’t share it, thanks for the great update!

Still reaping great rewards from Heartsong. 90% reduction in my girlfriend’s jealousy/anxiety in about 4 weeks.

EDIT: We both listen to this at night through laptop speakers while falling asleep. We have a night routine of reading/journalling/shutting down together at 9pm and then falling asleep around 10-11pm. We put this on around 930pm, so it turns on as we’re starting to get tired but aren’t yet asleep. We’ll play some sort of hang drum music to mask the sound of the subliminals.

The first few times we listened, we only listened once every 4 days. As in… I played it once, forgot about it for 4 days, then played it again. But the results started to come right away, so I’ve been going very slow with it for maximum results. Now, I play it 2-3 days in a row, then take a 1-2 day break. Honestly, I feel like even that’s too much. Might reduce to 1 day on, 1-2 days off.

Whenever we listen to it multiple days in a row, some tension and anxiety start to trickle back in. I think this is healthy reconciliation that is getting us to our long term goal faster, but in the short term, is less enjoyable.

19 Likes

One thing that I noticed is that my sex drive has dramatically improved. I’m not uncontrollably horny or anything like that… but when my girlfriend and I have a spare hour or so, I find myself wanting to have sex with her more. My sex drive definitely went down after I went off of Lamictal, and it was really stressful, so it’s cool to see this subliminal helping me get it back.

14 Likes

Maybe @Palpatine should have his partner play Heartsong. :wink:

2 Likes

Are other people finding an increase in their libido from Heartsong?

1 Like

@Gilligan I couldnt say is just from Heartsong, because I have it in a custom with Wanted and Sex Mastery, but definitely Wanted and Sex Mastery by themselves didnt gave me such a strong libido and constant arousal as Im getting with my custom.

I do believe its increased by Heartsong.

4 Likes

I remember a couple years back when I had problem getting it up for while. It always fixed itself if I opened up to the girl I was with and just let go, it’s all in the mind, because as soon as I resisted it, it came back!

And I recon that Heartsong works deep things like surrendering to aspects of love and just that frees up your sexual energy. Another thing can be a lot of sexual shame which I grew up with, so Sex Mastery has helped me there as well @anon2351792.

4 Likes

I’m running Primal and Heartsong and yesterday I had one of the hardest erections ever after a nap

3 Likes

Somewhere in my journal I wrote that during my life I have felt really horny many times and really loving not that many times, but never both at the same time.

When I started my Heartsong custom, for the first time both happened simultaneously… which for me explains why the feeling is way more intense and persistant.

Its the loving and caring that makes sexuality blossom way stronger for me, as you I also went through a time in which I was really closed and having good erections was an issue for me. Opening up and trust made the difference.

9 Likes

Big one :+1: When you free up pent up energy it has to go somewhere.

Had the same experience lately. That’s why I put together a pure love custom which I am waiting for to go together with the Khan inspired one. So many years just chasing loose love, but ultimately so afraid to surrender to it. No more being afraid of love :wink:

6 Likes

Love that! You gotta love love my friend🥰

3 Likes

Everything you resist you are afraid of. Learn to love the fear and it can’t persist, learn to forgive and you are free :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

The thing is that Heartsong doesn’t make me horny at all times. I’m totally focused and undistracted. My sexual energy only bubbles up at the appropriate time. And it’s only directed to my partner, rather than feeling horny all the fucking time like being on Khan or something.

Right person, right time, right intensity.

13 Likes

WOW! Cool, man! This is a profound transformation. Would you please post the link to what is exactly in your custom?

2 Likes

I am interested in this as well

8 Likes