The "Billions Mindset" Wealth Journal (Previously Ascended Mogul)

@Lion & @Ice I believe I read that 1 Major Core is actually more recommended then putting in 3 cores? I was thinking I could even make this exclusively RICH ultimate core + modules. Then I could listen to Mogul and StarkQ on my own time.

The way I’m going now, I feel 100% like I want to do RICH and these modules, but I’m still trying to discover my main Major Program so I wouldn’t want to lock in all this money and then discover I don’t like StarkQ or something.

Like Ice said, I’m in no rush. I’ll probably try out StarkQ before making a custom

2 Likes

You could replace a core with some… Mystery…
or Deus.

3 core was max, but less then 3 was recommended I think. Don’t remember where I read that though.

1 Like

That would be really powerful. And honestly a smart idea to do StarkQ separately to get a feel for the program and it’s effects.

Plus if you decide to include it in the custom you already have a foundation through exposure to the script!

1 Like

Bro, you’re making good progress. Don’t stop. Do this for at least 3 months, then you can think about creating a custom.

4 Likes

I wanted to create a custom as well when I started. They look very tempting but once I said that to my friend Joe ( who is using subs for over a year now) , I was being told that I should not make a custom right away… Here is why.

The way he put it was that at first, one should pick a sub, keep on using it and after several months / a year, start considering making a custom.

Customs are here to give you something you already know you are lacking in and something the subs you were listening to that point did not give you.
Making a custom so soon would not be very good for you since you don’t really know what you are getting and what you are lacking in so clearly just yet.

Again, this comes from my friend - not me so I can’t really tell you if it’s completely true but it does sound like a valid point that I think I should make before you start anything bigger.

7 Likes

Hey guys. It’s been a while since I posted here on my own journal. I’ve been posting extensively about Heartsong on the main discussion thread, since I love that subliminal SO MUCH that I felt that I needed to share how much it’s done for me.

Let me quote some of the things I’ve said in that forum…

And after the initial rush of results that my girlfriend got, I started to notice the effects that it was having on myself as well.

This life-long resistance that I’ve had to sexual advancement just completely disappeared after a few weeks of Heartsong. My girlfriend used to be basically… not allowed to initiate sex. I wouldn’t ever respond to her the way she wanted to if she initiated sex. I was the one that had to do it. It was a big problem but eventually she just accepted it and we worked around it, no big deal.

BUT NOW THAT’S NOT A THING ANYMORE.

Pretty crazy.

We talked more about what’s changed in our relationship and we were mainly talking about how much less we fight, how much less often our interactions turn negative, and how much quicker we come back to positive states of mind whenever we do end up fighting.

Also, I’m starting to understand exactly how my girlfriend’s anxiety is changing. Before, when she got jealous, she used to think it was my fault. “I’m making her jealous,” or “She’s jealous because I’m checking out a girl” or “She’s jealous because she’s not sure if she can trust me.”

But after a few weeks of Heartsong, she’s been able to identify that as a totally internal trigger and state of mind… and the context of our conversations has totally shifted. She’s now 100% aware that those feelings are hers, hers alone, and really have nothing to do with me, so that I’m not the one she can blame. As a result, even if she does feel jealous, it doesn’t turn into a fight anymore… it usually just turns into a deep conversation (which is ultimately excellent for the health of our relationship).

I also need to give an update on how my wealth subs are doing. I will do that soon, but I’m just gonna hit “publish” on this one here and let it land.

7 Likes

I’m very happy to read about this progress in your LTR!

@Prome, thanks!

Now… on to my wealth results.

I have to say that things are just going so-so. I’ve gotten a couple of new clients, so, the external progress is there, but the internal progress seems to be going slower than I’d like. I’m looking for subliminals, business, and my overall journey right now to change me in ways more conducive to success… becoming more effective, hard working, consistent, and innovative.

I decided to stop working in a partnership and start working on my own. Things have become a lot more difficult and complicated. I’m coming to terms with the fact that I’m not as independent and resourceful as I could be. I don’t deal well with uncertainty. Without someone to bounce ideas off of and commit to paths of action with, I’m taking a lot less action overall. Having to focus intensely on the technical sides of running a business is a major learning curve for me. Where I succeed the most is in sales calls and follow up, the growing the business side of the business is where I shine… but I don’t get to do nearly as much of that as I used to, between all my technical-work and procrastination. Hopefully in the next 2 weeks all my systems will be online and I can go back to running my business with a heavy focus on sales.

My wealth sub stack has been inconsistent at best. I listened to Ascended Mogul for a little white when I first heard about subliminals, and got those very quick results that you can find in my last journal. Then I thought that the best thing to do was switch off of AscMog and on to new subs… and I was totally wrong.

I experimented with Mogul, but felt like I lost the “action mentality” that Ascended Mogul gave me… but I didn’t go back to Ascended Mogul after that failed experiment. I tried listening to the Executive, but it gave me too much recon. EoG stage 1, but it hasn’t done much for me that I can pinpoint, Limitless Executive which is better but still gives me a fair bit of recon, and Godlike Masculinity, which makes me feel good, but isn’t exactly helping me in business.

So I’m thinking the best thing to do is come back to Ascended Mogul and be a lot more consistent with it until the results are fully integrated in my subconscious. I got excited with my results too soon and jumped ship before seeing the full benefits.

That’s very indicative of my personality overall. I sprint hard at the beginning, but rarely finish the race. Commitment and long-term persistence is a major hurdle for me to overcome.

My current stack will be Ascended Mogul and Heartsong as the base, while regularly listening to Limitless Executive to increase my learning and productivity potential. But I have to listen to that one at night, because the recon actually kills my productivity if I listen to it during the day.

I think it’s because my personality is very far from the “executive” archetype, and so my mind goes AWOL. But when I listen to it after a hard day of work while going for a walk, it feels good and I feel motivated half-way through the track.

And honestly, part of why I wanted a custom was so that I could design my own Dream Subliminal and be both more financially and emotionally invested in it, thus, sticking with it for longer.

6 Likes

What results did you get from Ascended Mogul? Your journal seems interesting.

1 Like

I got 10K of client revenue in one month, having only started my business 2 months before finding out about subliminals. I found out about subliminals just a few weeks after starting to actually makes sales calls, and once I started listening to AM, the sales calls took off and people were signing left and right. Since then, we’ve earned another 5K in revenue, I’m getting better and better at business, and our clients have been getting some generally good results. One of our clients bought the contract for a second city with us, and then a few weeks later bought a THIRD contract with us to start helping him attract real estate agents. (I’m in digital marketing). So we are putting off good business vibes.

My business partner is listening to rich, emperor, and limitless… perfect for someone responsible for the back-end/technical aspect of the business

9 Likes

Interesting and by technical you mean programming?

What results did he get from his stack?

Not programming. Designing and implementing systems. Running facebook ads and optimizing the numbers around those. Developing systems for team members to be accountable/follow up.

As for the results from his stack, I wouldn’t be the best person to describe them. But let’s just say he’s absolutely in love with subliminalclub, he told me they’re the single most helpful thing out of everything he’s doing in personal development, and we talk about them a LOT. He thinks that for the most part, subliminals do the things that Saint and Fire tell us they do, and he was the one that convinced me to start listening to subs too.

3 Likes

@Billions

I can’t find it now, but I remember reading that you mentioned @SaintSovereign confirmed/said Ascended Mogul is better than Emperor for getting a business off the ground or going from not having a business to having one, is that accurate?

I may have read that as well

1 Like

Somebody quoted saint directly saying (paraphrasing the grammar here…) “Ascended Mogul is THE subliminal for anyone procrastinating starting a business.”

4 Likes

I got a custom! SUPER EXCITED FOR THIS.

I think this’ll really be a resolving factor in the consistency of my subliminal messaging intake. Since I have all the modules I believe I want and need in one custom, I feel more committed to that, as opposed to feeling like I need to dip into a little bit of everything (BLU, Executive, GLM, etc.) in order to have a well-rounded subliminal journey. All I need to do is listen to my one wealth subliminal, and my one relationship subliminal, and I’m totally set for my wealth and happiness journey.

|Ascended Mogul Q Core
|Executive Ultima Core
|Emperor: House of Medici Q Core
|Power Can Corrupt Q Core
|Financial Success Reality Shifter
|Unrelenting Wealth Motivation and Energy
|Emperor’s Voice
|Transcendental Connection
|Instant Business Tactician
|Direct Influencing Aura
|Dragon Tongue
|Lion IV
|Eagle Eye
|Way of Understanding
|Natural Winner
|Empath
|Positive Being Attractor - Wealth
|Sultan
|Wealth Limit Destroyer
|Overdrive

That’s the stack!

Ascended Mogul core + HOM Core + PCC core = Sales-based business mastery cores. I found that Ascended Mogul actually made me amazing at sales. HOM and PCC will only hyper-accelerate that process, while still using AM as the core.

The Executive Ultima Core = Productivity and making myself take action on all of the mindset work. Shifting me permanently to a more disciplined hard working person.

Natural Winner + Overdrive should be an interesting combo! The sales page combined them and said they were a good combo to get maximum success thinking, so that should be interesting. I’ve had my eye on Natural Winner forever, but overdrive was a last minute decision.

Empath + Way Of Understanding = supposedly another good combo to maximize socializing skills through empathy and intuition. Recommended by subclub.

Financial Success Reality Shifter + Wealth Motivation and Energy + The executive core + wealth limit destroyer + sultan + positive being attractor wealth + natural drive + overdrive + way of understanding (understand yourself and your motivations) + HOM/AM = wealth mindset

Emperor’s Voice + Transcendental Connection + Instant Business Tactician + Direct Influencing Aura + Dragon Tongue + Lion IV + Eagle Eye + Way of Understanding + Empath + HOM/PCC/AM = Sales and connection mastery

I seriously had to choose between 35-40 attractive modules. At the end, I decided to let go of everything that wasn’t directly related to sales and business. In the future, I can get subs that will help my meditation, relationship, IQ, happiness, manifestation, and more! But for now, I need to know exactly what I want and focus 100% on that.

Top contenders that I didn’t choose included Current Invoker, tyrant, yggdrasil, BLU, GLM, RICH Ultima core, alpha body language, debt annihilator, instant spark (to connect with sales prospects quickly), ares, code of loyalty (to make prospects loyal to me), torchbearer (to get prospects to trust me quickly), instant seducing tactician (to seduce my sales prospects into working with me), deep sleep, dream traveler, gratitude embodiment, Inner circle q core, inner gasoline, lifeblood fable (good reputation for sales), and many more.

My new stack will have this as the core, with RICH ultima and Heartsong as boosters/supplements to the stack.

@Vinci the custom i was telling you about

9 Likes

Sounds epic can’t wait to hear more about this for sure!

How’s it been going @Billions ?

Hey @Ice!

Thanks for thinking of me.

One thing I’m learning is that too much time on the forum is actually bad for my concentration. I find it easy to be JUST about to start work, but “quickly” check the forum “before work.” Resulting in me starting off my day in a distracted state. My new plan is to only get on the forums on the weekend. Maybe the subs are already starting to work on me in unexpected ways if I’m having thoughts like that.

Let’s start by talking about my custom, which is 100% wealth focused. It just came in on Monday and I’m already SO in love with my custom.

|Ascended Mogul Q Core
|Executive Ultima Core
|Emperor: House of Medici Q Core
|Power Can Corrupt Q Core
|Financial Success Reality Shifter
|Unrelenting Wealth Motivation and Energy
|Emperor’s Voice
|Transcendental Connection
|Instant Business Tactician
|Direct Influencing Aura
|Dragon Tongue
|Lion IV
|Eagle Eye
|Way of Understanding
|Natural Winner
|Empath
|Positive Being Attractor - Wealth
|Sultan
|Wealth Limit Destroyer
|Overdrive

The sales side of my custom is intense… Literally every single module in there directly improves my sales skills… except for the executive, all of them help me attract more wealth or help me develop deeper connections with prospects.

The cores: AM, HOM, PCC all make me more social, and a lot of the modules are social as well. The other half of the modules are about wealth… The only one that’s not about wealth or social intelligence is the executive, which I prefer in Q compared to Ultima because Ultima gives me too much recon when I listen to it… since being “The Executive” is very far away from my natural character, listening to something that is fast-acting like that is jarring, I actually end up procrastinating and avoiding work even harder if I listen to the executive ultima by itself… but in order to be good at sales, I need to be willing to sell 8-12 hours a day, so I figured that the executive can get more permanent changes in me if I have it in Q.

That’s what’s been happening though! I’ve seen an increase in productivity and work ethic. I’ve been waking up at 5:50am to have my first business meeting with my business partner (I’m in North America, He’s in Hong Kong) at 6:30am my time… so I’m at a cafe at 630am already feeling incredibly productive, and I work until 4 or 5pm. I only had 2 choices for the meeting with him, 630am or 7pm, so it’s not like I had much of a choice, but, when my girlfriend started missing me because I was having meetings from 7-830pm, I am proud of myself for having taken extra responsibility and voluntarily started early morning meetings.

My exact reasoning was: I’m ALL IN on my relationship AND my business.

I had a crazy wealth manifestation happen too, a few days after starting my custom. Two prospects who I didn’t make the sale with a few weeks ago called me back and immediately signed, THIRTY MINUTES APART FROM EACH OTHER. They both just called me and said “Hey I want to sign up, send me the contract.” And then immediately signed it… 30 minutes apart from each other… it was crazy. I reached my sales goal for that week one day after making my sales goal, and I didn’t even do anything for it.

This wealth custom came at a good time. Three weeks ago, my business was NOT working well, and I was really stressed out about it. I was incongruent on sales calls because part of me didn’t even want new clients, that’s how broken some of our systems were. But now our systems are excellent, which is a natural motivator totally unrelated to the custom.

I’ve been really enjoying sharing what I’ve learned about starting a business with one of the other members on this subliminal who messaged me about it. We have got a lot in common so it is great to have connected with another friend in the space, especially one that has subliminals in common with me too.

Business is hard, guys. Like… here’s the thing… I love to share my successes, and sometimes I just retreat from the forum when I’m failing because I don’t feel like there’s all that much to share. But I ALWAYS feel incredibly optimistic that I will be extremely successful 1-2 years from now. On a day by day basis though, sometimes it feels like I’m eating shit. My girlfriend is paying my half of the rent, and basically supporting my (minimal) expenses while i get this business off the ground. I thought I was making a lot of money so I spent 23K on business coaching, and it turns out, I wasn’t going to make any extra money after that because of some business failures that weren’t entirely my fault… so I’m experiencing a lot of stress from debt and a pressure to make money and pay this off. Lesson learned, don’t bite off (too much) more than you can chew.

But I’m getting better day by day. The pressure is actually motivating and i’m doing well under it. My sales skills are visibly improving. I’m getting more productive. Wealth manifestations are happening (2 clients calling simultaneously, for example).

It’s going to be an awesome journey with this business and my plan is to come on here every weekend and share about what my week was like. Daily journalling is too much for me and I don’t like how people get caught in the minutia of “I was productive today” or “I wasn’t productive today.”

So that’s the wealth journey.

@Sub.Zero: The sales custom I told you about.

8 Likes

Then there’s also the relationship journey, but I’m going to shelf that and write about it tomorrow :slight_smile:

2 Likes