Main Disc. Thread - Heartsong

I’m running Primal and Heartsong and yesterday I had one of the hardest erections ever after a nap

3 Likes

Somewhere in my journal I wrote that during my life I have felt really horny many times and really loving not that many times, but never both at the same time.

When I started my Heartsong custom, for the first time both happened simultaneously… which for me explains why the feeling is way more intense and persistant.

Its the loving and caring that makes sexuality blossom way stronger for me, as you I also went through a time in which I was really closed and having good erections was an issue for me. Opening up and trust made the difference.

9 Likes

Big one :+1: When you free up pent up energy it has to go somewhere.

Had the same experience lately. That’s why I put together a pure love custom which I am waiting for to go together with the Khan inspired one. So many years just chasing loose love, but ultimately so afraid to surrender to it. No more being afraid of love :wink:

6 Likes

Love that! You gotta love love my friend🥰

3 Likes

Everything you resist you are afraid of. Learn to love the fear and it can’t persist, learn to forgive and you are free :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

The thing is that Heartsong doesn’t make me horny at all times. I’m totally focused and undistracted. My sexual energy only bubbles up at the appropriate time. And it’s only directed to my partner, rather than feeling horny all the fucking time like being on Khan or something.

Right person, right time, right intensity.

13 Likes

WOW! Cool, man! This is a profound transformation. Would you please post the link to what is exactly in your custom?

2 Likes

I am interested in this as well

8 Likes

Thank you @Meng123

1 Like

Guys i had bought Heartsong for my sis. We were looking for a groom for her.

We found a good guy with good family. It looks like he’s the one.

They’ve talked to each other and they like each other so far.

Due to covid our families cant meet so far. But lets see.

10 Likes

Prome, the last time you were on this forum, you said that someone in your family had covid. Or they thought they had covid. I hope all is well with you and your family. And good luck with the whole groom situation. I hope it works out well.

1 Like

Thanks man, My sis and I had gotten covid

2 Likes

And I’m guessing you are both okay now?

I’ve been playing heartsong day on day off since it came out and I’ve recently matched with this girl who really seems to check most of the things I’m looking for, I’m not 100% sure she’s the one yet as there are some things that I need to discuss with her about my core values and she does live some distance away but so far it’s going pretty good.

6 Likes

Really interested to see how this plays out in 6 months! That would be a POWERFUL manifestation. But still early days. Wishing her the best!

2 Likes

yes we are

1 Like

Is solace version available with this ?
I remember saint mentioned that it will be added eventually.

Not right now.

1 Like

This is an understandable question. Please submit a support ticket.