The "Billions Mindset" Wealth Journal (Previously Ascended Mogul)

What results did you get from Ascended Mogul? Your journal seems interesting.

1 Like

I got 10K of client revenue in one month, having only started my business 2 months before finding out about subliminals. I found out about subliminals just a few weeks after starting to actually makes sales calls, and once I started listening to AM, the sales calls took off and people were signing left and right. Since then, we’ve earned another 5K in revenue, I’m getting better and better at business, and our clients have been getting some generally good results. One of our clients bought the contract for a second city with us, and then a few weeks later bought a THIRD contract with us to start helping him attract real estate agents. (I’m in digital marketing). So we are putting off good business vibes.

My business partner is listening to rich, emperor, and limitless… perfect for someone responsible for the back-end/technical aspect of the business

9 Likes

Interesting and by technical you mean programming?

What results did he get from his stack?

Not programming. Designing and implementing systems. Running facebook ads and optimizing the numbers around those. Developing systems for team members to be accountable/follow up.

As for the results from his stack, I wouldn’t be the best person to describe them. But let’s just say he’s absolutely in love with subliminalclub, he told me they’re the single most helpful thing out of everything he’s doing in personal development, and we talk about them a LOT. He thinks that for the most part, subliminals do the things that Saint and Fire tell us they do, and he was the one that convinced me to start listening to subs too.

3 Likes

@Billions

I can’t find it now, but I remember reading that you mentioned @SaintSovereign confirmed/said Ascended Mogul is better than Emperor for getting a business off the ground or going from not having a business to having one, is that accurate?

I may have read that as well

1 Like

Somebody quoted saint directly saying (paraphrasing the grammar here…) “Ascended Mogul is THE subliminal for anyone procrastinating starting a business.”

4 Likes

I got a custom! SUPER EXCITED FOR THIS.

I think this’ll really be a resolving factor in the consistency of my subliminal messaging intake. Since I have all the modules I believe I want and need in one custom, I feel more committed to that, as opposed to feeling like I need to dip into a little bit of everything (BLU, Executive, GLM, etc.) in order to have a well-rounded subliminal journey. All I need to do is listen to my one wealth subliminal, and my one relationship subliminal, and I’m totally set for my wealth and happiness journey.

|Ascended Mogul Q Core
|Executive Ultima Core
|Emperor: House of Medici Q Core
|Power Can Corrupt Q Core
|Financial Success Reality Shifter
|Unrelenting Wealth Motivation and Energy
|Emperor’s Voice
|Transcendental Connection
|Instant Business Tactician
|Direct Influencing Aura
|Dragon Tongue
|Lion IV
|Eagle Eye
|Way of Understanding
|Natural Winner
|Empath
|Positive Being Attractor - Wealth
|Sultan
|Wealth Limit Destroyer
|Overdrive

That’s the stack!

Ascended Mogul core + HOM Core + PCC core = Sales-based business mastery cores. I found that Ascended Mogul actually made me amazing at sales. HOM and PCC will only hyper-accelerate that process, while still using AM as the core.

The Executive Ultima Core = Productivity and making myself take action on all of the mindset work. Shifting me permanently to a more disciplined hard working person.

Natural Winner + Overdrive should be an interesting combo! The sales page combined them and said they were a good combo to get maximum success thinking, so that should be interesting. I’ve had my eye on Natural Winner forever, but overdrive was a last minute decision.

Empath + Way Of Understanding = supposedly another good combo to maximize socializing skills through empathy and intuition. Recommended by subclub.

Financial Success Reality Shifter + Wealth Motivation and Energy + The executive core + wealth limit destroyer + sultan + positive being attractor wealth + natural drive + overdrive + way of understanding (understand yourself and your motivations) + HOM/AM = wealth mindset

Emperor’s Voice + Transcendental Connection + Instant Business Tactician + Direct Influencing Aura + Dragon Tongue + Lion IV + Eagle Eye + Way of Understanding + Empath + HOM/PCC/AM = Sales and connection mastery

I seriously had to choose between 35-40 attractive modules. At the end, I decided to let go of everything that wasn’t directly related to sales and business. In the future, I can get subs that will help my meditation, relationship, IQ, happiness, manifestation, and more! But for now, I need to know exactly what I want and focus 100% on that.

Top contenders that I didn’t choose included Current Invoker, tyrant, yggdrasil, BLU, GLM, RICH Ultima core, alpha body language, debt annihilator, instant spark (to connect with sales prospects quickly), ares, code of loyalty (to make prospects loyal to me), torchbearer (to get prospects to trust me quickly), instant seducing tactician (to seduce my sales prospects into working with me), deep sleep, dream traveler, gratitude embodiment, Inner circle q core, inner gasoline, lifeblood fable (good reputation for sales), and many more.

My new stack will have this as the core, with RICH ultima and Heartsong as boosters/supplements to the stack.

@Vinci the custom i was telling you about

9 Likes

Sounds epic can’t wait to hear more about this for sure!

How’s it been going @Billions ?

Hey @Ice!

Thanks for thinking of me.

One thing I’m learning is that too much time on the forum is actually bad for my concentration. I find it easy to be JUST about to start work, but “quickly” check the forum “before work.” Resulting in me starting off my day in a distracted state. My new plan is to only get on the forums on the weekend. Maybe the subs are already starting to work on me in unexpected ways if I’m having thoughts like that.

Let’s start by talking about my custom, which is 100% wealth focused. It just came in on Monday and I’m already SO in love with my custom.

|Ascended Mogul Q Core
|Executive Ultima Core
|Emperor: House of Medici Q Core
|Power Can Corrupt Q Core
|Financial Success Reality Shifter
|Unrelenting Wealth Motivation and Energy
|Emperor’s Voice
|Transcendental Connection
|Instant Business Tactician
|Direct Influencing Aura
|Dragon Tongue
|Lion IV
|Eagle Eye
|Way of Understanding
|Natural Winner
|Empath
|Positive Being Attractor - Wealth
|Sultan
|Wealth Limit Destroyer
|Overdrive

The sales side of my custom is intense… Literally every single module in there directly improves my sales skills… except for the executive, all of them help me attract more wealth or help me develop deeper connections with prospects.

The cores: AM, HOM, PCC all make me more social, and a lot of the modules are social as well. The other half of the modules are about wealth… The only one that’s not about wealth or social intelligence is the executive, which I prefer in Q compared to Ultima because Ultima gives me too much recon when I listen to it… since being “The Executive” is very far away from my natural character, listening to something that is fast-acting like that is jarring, I actually end up procrastinating and avoiding work even harder if I listen to the executive ultima by itself… but in order to be good at sales, I need to be willing to sell 8-12 hours a day, so I figured that the executive can get more permanent changes in me if I have it in Q.

That’s what’s been happening though! I’ve seen an increase in productivity and work ethic. I’ve been waking up at 5:50am to have my first business meeting with my business partner (I’m in North America, He’s in Hong Kong) at 6:30am my time… so I’m at a cafe at 630am already feeling incredibly productive, and I work until 4 or 5pm. I only had 2 choices for the meeting with him, 630am or 7pm, so it’s not like I had much of a choice, but, when my girlfriend started missing me because I was having meetings from 7-830pm, I am proud of myself for having taken extra responsibility and voluntarily started early morning meetings.

My exact reasoning was: I’m ALL IN on my relationship AND my business.

I had a crazy wealth manifestation happen too, a few days after starting my custom. Two prospects who I didn’t make the sale with a few weeks ago called me back and immediately signed, THIRTY MINUTES APART FROM EACH OTHER. They both just called me and said “Hey I want to sign up, send me the contract.” And then immediately signed it… 30 minutes apart from each other… it was crazy. I reached my sales goal for that week one day after making my sales goal, and I didn’t even do anything for it.

This wealth custom came at a good time. Three weeks ago, my business was NOT working well, and I was really stressed out about it. I was incongruent on sales calls because part of me didn’t even want new clients, that’s how broken some of our systems were. But now our systems are excellent, which is a natural motivator totally unrelated to the custom.

I’ve been really enjoying sharing what I’ve learned about starting a business with one of the other members on this subliminal who messaged me about it. We have got a lot in common so it is great to have connected with another friend in the space, especially one that has subliminals in common with me too.

Business is hard, guys. Like… here’s the thing… I love to share my successes, and sometimes I just retreat from the forum when I’m failing because I don’t feel like there’s all that much to share. But I ALWAYS feel incredibly optimistic that I will be extremely successful 1-2 years from now. On a day by day basis though, sometimes it feels like I’m eating shit. My girlfriend is paying my half of the rent, and basically supporting my (minimal) expenses while i get this business off the ground. I thought I was making a lot of money so I spent 23K on business coaching, and it turns out, I wasn’t going to make any extra money after that because of some business failures that weren’t entirely my fault… so I’m experiencing a lot of stress from debt and a pressure to make money and pay this off. Lesson learned, don’t bite off (too much) more than you can chew.

But I’m getting better day by day. The pressure is actually motivating and i’m doing well under it. My sales skills are visibly improving. I’m getting more productive. Wealth manifestations are happening (2 clients calling simultaneously, for example).

It’s going to be an awesome journey with this business and my plan is to come on here every weekend and share about what my week was like. Daily journalling is too much for me and I don’t like how people get caught in the minutia of “I was productive today” or “I wasn’t productive today.”

So that’s the wealth journey.

@Sub.Zero: The sales custom I told you about.

8 Likes

Then there’s also the relationship journey, but I’m going to shelf that and write about it tomorrow :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That’s awesome stuff man, and way to look at the big picture of it all. Imagine yourself in a few years with consistent sub listening and consistent action. Gonna be unstoppable dude!

Also I agree about the forum. I find myself wasting more time here than I should (it’s just such an awesome community though), so I may implement the weekend only restrictions we’ll see.

Anyways, congrats on the growth and keep it up @Billions there’s a lot more success for you coming I am sure of it.

1 Like

Love seeing your progress Billions! Reading your posts sometimes feels like reading a fantasy book where things always get so interesting and then hopefully better. Very inspirational :3 Thank you for writing things down once again.

1 Like

Yesssss 100%. I remember you reading somewhere else how much you believe in consistency for subs and it’s so true. The consistency is the most important part, and not natural to my character, so developing it by being consistent with subs is going to be a game-changer, even separately from the actual effects of the subs themselves.

That’s why I invested in a custom… I made myself decide what I wanted to commit to for the next year and then paid for it so I had no excuses to fall back on. Now I’m just doing boosters, like Mogul and Heartsong at night with my girlfriend 1 or 2 nights a week, and then limitless executive ultima for that faster-acting focus.

2 Likes

Yeah man it’s easier said than done that’s for sure - especially with all the shiny beautiful subs on here. But like you said forcing yourself to commit to a particular path for a long time will reap far greater benefits than dabbling here and there.

I find that to be one of the toughest things about the modern world with essentially endless options to explore, try, and learn about. Blocking out the noise and just focusing.

My full stack could be said to be like this, although it fluctuates…

• Sales/Wealth Custom 1x every second day
  • Mogul 2x/week (just started this back up again last night, I do it inconsistently)
  • Heartsong 1x/week.
  • Limitless Executive Ultima … Currently 3-4x a week but giving me too much recon. Need to reduce.
    • Some days I will listen to GLM or RICH alongside/instead of Limitless Executive. Need to reduce.

The other part of my stack that I want to talk about is the relationship aspect of it. Heartsong is a fucking insane subliminal. I think I already posted about that and if I’ve missed anything for then, pooty pooey for you guys.

Heartsong started off by immediately reducing my girlfriend’s anxiety and jealousy ALOT… but that was from her and I listening to it together, I wasn’t the only one listening to it, just to put that into perspective.

After than initial burst of awesomeness, Heartsong is developing a repeatable and consistent pattern, which is really helping us out a lot. I’m noticing that sometimes the day after we listen to it, my girlfriend and I will have a fight… but not just a random fight about the dishes. Something really important will come up, something that’s been bottled up for a long time. One example that came up recently was that my girlfriend and I talked about our sex life and how I don’t initiate having sex with her very often.

I made this post, 20 minutes after the fight, feeling pretty low and down on myself.

Later that night, we talked about this more, and I opened up to her about a lot of sexual things that I’ve felt ashamed about for a long time. It was one of those conversations that was difficult to have but moved our relationship a whole year forward. She opened up about things as well and we got more on the same page in terms of our expectations. As a result. I’ve realized how shitty I am at “receiving” in an intimate partnership and I’m starting to learn to open up around that and ask for what I want, sexually at the moment, but non-sexually as well.

That fight-flight-figureitout pattern is a little stressful, but REALLY beneficial for our relationship. It’s happened 5 or 6 times now and every time it does we make major progress on something that ultimately makes things a little smoother.

5 Likes

They should make a module that makes you want to commit to subs for longer :wink:

2 Likes

Dude! That would be a staple of any custom if they did that. Would be such a wonderful addition to the Q store.

This sales custom is amazing. Getting great results internally and externally. Internally, I feel more relaxed and effective on sales conversations. I’m getting less objections, I’m more confident, and I’m more eloquent.

Externally, people are saying “yes” a lot more often. 3 new clients this week compared to my usual number of 1 per week (more like 0.75 per week, over a long enough time horizon).

My confidence overall is improving. I’m feeling a lot more confident around women and I’m not approaching or anything like that, just noticing that when I walk past a beautiful woman my new mindset pattern is “I could totally get her if I wanted to” rather than “Damn she’s way too hot for me.” That’s partially a bad thing considering I’m trying to be faithful, but for all the guys and gals out here looking for more confidence in that regard, I just want to tip my hat to SubClub and say their shit works for that too.

I’m playing around with the possibility of adding Wanted to my sales custom… I don’t know how sexually scripted it is, compared to scripting around feeling “Wanted” by others… but it’s just an awesome concept to have a socially focused sub that makes you cool and relaxed and makes other people coming towards you.

In sales, it’s SO easy to be seen as the pushy guy that wants to shove your product down their throat… so if something were to change and shift that dynamic towards “I’m the expert and they’re the ones trying to get into my good books” (rather than the other way around), I’m sure sales would get EVEN EASIER.

Also, I would now have more women interested in me, which would still stroke my ego nicely, and I could be the non-available one… rather than having mental processes imagining how easy it would be to approach them, I could have mental processes that get people approaching/being extra nice to me. I’d love a little random conversation with new people here and there, I just would feel weird trying to go out and make them happen myself. But let them come!

Anyways this whole wanted thing is a mild tangent and curiosity. I’m happy sticking with my current custom.

I’m still listening to mogul here and there, too, and my main 2 ultimas are BLU and GLM. I know I should be listening to RICH ultima, too, but I never really prioritize it. I wish I put it in my custom, but my custom was already so packed with ultimas and cores that it was the one that I left by the wayside.

3 Likes