Rise to Stardom

I’ll take out Deus.

I’ll take this out.

1 Like

Okay, I’ve bought it. I took out Sexual Manifestation and Deus, added Mosaic.

I’m excited for this.

5 Likes

Nice final selection, good luck with this custom! :+1:t2:

1 Like

Thanks man!

I think I got to the party as it was ending, what exactly did you get? (Link?)

Oops, didn’t realise I didn’t set out the cores haha.

Heartsong Q Core
WANTED Q Core
Long-Range Seduction
Love Without Attachment
Charisma & Flirting Automatic Mentor/Improver
Transcendental Connection
Chosen of Venus
Yggdrasil
Omnidimensional
Dragon Tongue
Dominion
Temptation
Earthshaker
Depths of Love
Mosaic

I know I missed out possibly crucial elements and cores, but I’ll probably update when I can afford some more and add stuff in like Inner Gasoline. I also didn’t want to make it too big.

1 Like

Just so people know what has been happening in my life.

These past two weeks have been some of the hardest times I’ve ever dealt with. Me and my ex broke up, and we’ve argued - yesterday we had one of the worst arguments ever with the guy who does my fetish being there, and it was horrendous. Today, we had closure. We are not getting back together anytime soon but we are still best friends. We’re still close and we still love each other. We’ve ended on great terms.

Everything I was afraid of happening, losing him, and whatever else I have with him, like our dogs (he has a Pug which he has now given to me due to our break up since he doesn’t want him separated from the other two dogs he’s grown up with), hasn’t happened. I think Heartsong has helped me with that to be honest.

In regards to the guy, we’ve had ISSUES this week and last week. We’ve really struggled, however he definitely has my best interests at heart. I stillI think he’s bisexual or bi-curious and that there’s possibly a chance BUT it’s weird because he’s kind of like my little brother, ew. However, he helps me out and he’s really nice. Yesterday we had a really bad day together but today, and a little yesterday, we sorted everything out. He’s back to helping me out and being my friend with benefits, which is fantastic.

I got the idea to get my ex some flowers, and write a card to him explaining how I feel. I did the same with the card for the guy too (he doesn’t get flowers…haha).

I’m super excited for my Heartsong/Wanted custom to help me find someone perfect for me, whether it’s this guy to do my stuff and be interested, or whether it’s someone else as a boyfriend. Right now I want to have some fun with people and get into my sexual side, but in the future I want to have a serious boyfriend for sure. I’m excited for Heartsong/Wanted to give me the edge for this.

P.s. I need a name for my new custom.

Any ideas please?

I legit just thought of the TV show Too Hot To Handle and thought that might be it :joy:.

But legit, I need a name. Please help.

4 Likes

OMG ITS HERE ALREADY.

Saint & Fire I won’t tag you but I love you :sob::sob::sob:.

My schedule will be

MSQv2 & R.I.C.H - MON/THUR
Heartsong/WANTED custom and Love Bomb - TUE/FRI

Or the other way.

Okay so.

I’m a little confused.
I decided to listen to MSQv2 yesterday and today as well as my new Heartsong custom today too. One loop of each.

Tomorrow I’ll be a rest day.
Edit: Thursday was a rest day as well as Wednesday too. So I’ve technically used the subs 4 days this week. I did normal Heartsong and love bomb on Monday, WANTED and R.I.C.H on Tuesday, MSQv2 yesterday and today and my Heartsong custom today too.

It’s been such a weird day.
Energy has felt super weird. Things went wrong for me this morning even though I’ve had a pretty good day.

For example, I ordered Mcdonalds and the delivery didn’t show up - it was over 2 hours late before I got a refund (this happened earlier in the week too).

I didn’t realise I had a dance private with someone and was like 40 minutes late since I had to get ready and wait for the mcdonalds that never came too.

After that I had a pretty good day but I’ve felt so weird. The guy I like messaged me and was like do you have the keys to the spare dance room since I want to choreograph because I’m pissed off and I’m like sure…you can come… He comes and I speak to him and I feel super weird around him. I know I like him but I feel off

I really feel like I don’t want to continue my fetish with him, even though deep down I do, and I still believe he could be bisexual/possibly have feelings and hasn’t come out. I keep getting feelings that we shouldn’t be friends but then two seconds later I feel like I want to be his friend and possibly even more, I don’t want a relationship with him or dates right now, just…more, I don’t know.

I’m so confused.

I’m having such a hard time mentally. I don’t understand what the fuck is going on or what I’m meant to do.

For the first time in my life I’ve started drinking too. I’ve drank before but I’ve never ever felt like I needed or want to, and now I’m drinking. I’ve had two drinks and I definitely feel like I’m gonna be a little out of it, in fact writing this is harder than normal and probably doesn’t make too much sense.

But I feel so stuck. I like this guy, I don’t want to lose him, or his friendship. Why am I feeling this way? Surely this can’t be Heartsong.

I’m so lost rn.

That sounds like some heavy recon my friend! Deep breaths, you’ll get through it. I’ve got no experience with any situations quite like this, but I’ve had many stressful situations where I felt confused and lost. I found meditation really helped… It helped distance myself from the problem so I could see it as a separate thing that I was involved with, and not something intrinsic to me. It helped me gain clarity that the situation was an eddy in the river of life, and not the river itself… if that makes sense.
It also helped me see that I was thinking the situation was X, when in fact it was Y.

That sounded too vague, here’s an example.

I asked myself what/how I was feeling. Then I asked “why?” for each feeling I could name… and repeated that process until I got to a core belief… in this case, that I would die alone in misery. Pretty dramatic, and once I stated it… I realized how over-dramatic it was in response to the situation. That realization made me feel much better.

No idea if anything like that would be of use to you, but it helped me go from being utterly despondent to just bummed out for a while.

1 Like

I didn’t even consider it recon, especially because I’ve felt that way about him twice. Like I’m constantly thinking he might be the guy for me, which to me would be AMAZING, I’d like it. Not necessarily a relationship right now, but more than friends, if that makes sense? Mutually however of course.

I’ve been meaning to try the meditation you sent me, can’t remember if you sent it on here or via Signal but I’ll try and do some today as I’m at the studio all day. I’ll listen to some meditation stuff with my AirPods with noise control on and figure out what I need to do.

I remember writing what I wrote, but not what I wrote (I haven’t read my previous post) in regards to my previous post however it but I know what I said is truth and felt right.

Thanks for the exercise also, I’m going with the meditation you suggested previously so I can get some insight and then I’ll try the latter.

1 Like

My new custom (Heartsong/WANTED) will be called LoveBirdQv2 (hopefully no-one else has this).

My stack:

MSQv2 along with R.I.C.H
LBQv2 along with Love Bomb.

Brandon, one thing I would add to that stack would be "Song of Joy.’

From the sales page:

Humor is an integral part of our lives – develop your brand of humor utilizing the Song of Joy module. Your humor will become able to infuse fun and joy into any interaction, any event, situation or even the weirdest circumstance, elating the states of others and making them love being around you. Furthermore, you will develop your skill of humor and all its associated intricacies such as comedic timing, giving you a true grasp over this priceless ability.

I’m sure I’ll add these when I can update. I spent a little too much this month before ordering so I may actually update this sub and MSQv2 this month (it’s my birthday soon) with some new and more modules.

I did look at Song of Joy but I thought about how I’m already freaking hilarious :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: but no, thank you for the suggestion. There are more things I definitely need to add. I should make a list.

Song of Joy
Sexual Manifestation
Inner Gasoline
Possibly even Love Bomb so I don’t need to use the Ultima unless necessary
Panther

Anything else?

1 Like

Sure you could have added more things. TBH you built a Lamborghini without custom made leather seats. So what? It’s still a Lamborghini.

This should help you with whatever you have in mind, mate!

WANTED gave me some of the worst reconciliation I’ve ever felt!

I needed to take 21+ days of rest to recover.

Remember, you got a Lamborghini!

As for anything else?
Those all look like great choices.

What are you wanting? BF? FWB? Multiple FWB? etc.

Tbh I do think I want the guy I’m interested in but not for a relationship right now (just so you’re waware I’m drinking again rn) but he’s adamant that he’s straight.

I want someone who cares and loves me. Someone who I can be sexual with and doesn’t cere about my fetish. I don’t want a boyfriend right now, but someone I can call more than a friend. Someone who can make me feel better about the pain that im feeling currently rather than someone who annoys and makes me sad that nearly every day because I’m over that. So over that.

I don’t think I want multiple partners. Just someone who I can share stuff with. Not a boyfriend yet but ultimately a future one.

I did read what you wrote above. Based on what you wrote, I would remove Sex Manifestation.

Oh okay. I don’t have it in there anyway.

Yesterday was a rough day.
This might seem like common knowledge but to me, it wasn’t…

Don’t tell people how you feel.
If you’re feeling suicidal, down, depressed or doing anything stupid, don’t tell them. People make it out like they want to help you but they can’t deal with it really. They act like they’ll be there but they’re not - even if they have your best interests at heart.

Anyway, rant over.
I have a feeling the guy and my ex have feelings for each other, which is gutting to me but okay. It’s not fact, nor have they said it - my ex told me he liked him and thinks he’s cute which I don’t mind, but I just have a feeling they’ve done stuff, sent pictures or whatever. I asked both of them in the past and they denied it, I think they’re lying.

But luckily for me it seems like my LoveBird custom is kicking in. Even though today was a super rough day, especially with the guy, I seem to be feeling Love Without Attachment working. I’m telling myself not to message him. Normally I’d be checking his messenger (I’ve deleted messenger to help but obviously normally I reinstall it), I’ve answered one of his texts so that I’m not being horrible or ignoring him which he felt was causing the mess yesterday, and whilst I am still thinking of him (clearly) I feel like it’s becoming easier to take my power back.

I gave him the power to control and have me by letting him do my fetish and me be attached. No more is that happening. If he never does it again, I’ll be sad but I’ll learn to get over it. Never again am I letting someone have my power, and take my happiness.

My fetish isn’t my happiness, it’s just part of it. If it doesn’t get done I don’t need to be sad about it and I don’t need to attach myself to it.

However this guy will realise what he’s missing because I sure as hell won’t be at the studio as much anymore, and I’ll be taking time off so that I’m not in the way, especially if he does like my boyfriend. Both of them can miss me because I won’t be taking for a fool anymore.

Wow, it hit you harder than Khan TB?

1 Like