Main Disc. Thread - Heartsong ZP

Thanks

2 Likes

Currently, running LBFH this cycle and I havenā€™t laughed this hard in a while lols. Iā€™m so glad Iā€™m out of the storm, havenā€™t had such peace in a long time.

2 Likes

Lbfh helped me tone down breakpoints put in light by HS and enjoy the relationship

So I smile a lot more and can laugh more easily too

But damn :joy:
You know what I mean bro I think it was you mentioning the sentence I paraphrased lmao

Still donā€™t know where to go from there
Need more time without the tension of the sub to act more peacefully

2 Likes

It was definitely me. Along the way, I had to ask myself why did I get into this relationship in the first place. And how can we make it betterā€¦

Do we still love each other, without a shadow of doubt it was a yes.

So I had to ask myself another question, how can we make it a fulfilling relationship that we both enjoy. And thatā€™s when the magic happened.

It wasnā€™t easy, if I was running my normal stack I would have called it quits.

But luckily I wasnā€™t.

I say face the tension, stick with it. If itā€™s someone you see a future with. If not then you know what to do. I added LBFH cause I realized hidden gaps with my personality that add fuel to the fire. Now things are better.

5 Likes

Glad youā€™ve made it
Itā€™s quite a certain type of courage
I can imagine what it was

At least now itā€™s solid as a Rock!

Definitely at some points
I keep in mind what surfaced and I am working on it

Just using subs to better those areas directly first

Then when Iā€™m armed and well standing on my feet
Round 2 :sunglasses:
This time better give me butterflies!
(had a few really great things coming my way but the storm made them look minor, just mentioning it to be fair)

Gotta say HS is wild, really wild even in manifestation power
One will be impressed beyond imagination with it

3 Likes

:joy: :joy:

Indeed, itā€™s wild. Iā€™m loving it. I canā€™t wait till I finish this cycle, so I can replace LBFH with it.

2 Likes

This was a great post!

1 Like

Thank you Malktuh!

1 Like

Has anyone run LBFH and HS at the same time either stacked or in a custom? I noticed some of you swapping them out one for the other but Iā€™m wondering how these two work together since theyā€™re now under the Heartsong Category.

I did it onceā€¦ Iā€™ll go through my journal and see how it was.

1 Like
5 Likes

@Brandon @Joa23 Would you guys care to share how these two titles worked together for you? Iā€™m considering making a custom with them.

1 Like

Iā€™d have to look if I have any journal entries, I donā€™t think I used it for that long. Theyā€™d be working together very well though as both would deal with working through blockages of self love (I think thatā€™s the key to finding real love sometimes). I donā€™t remember having any issues with either to be honest. Have you used both together in a stack yet?

Also, @Joa23 might be the best person to ask.

2 Likes

Im feeling a bit tired and have some recon nowā€¦ I will answer in detail tomorrow.
I made several customs with those 2 cores.

2 Likes

I used LBFH with DR for a while. The aura was pretty cool. I remember this little kid staring at me like I was from another planet. And this one woman gave me the warmest greeting Iā€™ve probably ever received from a complete stranger. Been meaning to run it again.

Iā€™ve never run HS. How fast and effective was the manifestation of HS for you?

Cool man. Looking forward to the feedback.

All stages?

Couldnā€™t get through ST4. Was too depressed, but realized later that it was recon. 1 cycle for all the other stages with a little bit of LBFH. Didnā€™t get the full results but it made a noticeable dent.

1 Like

LBFH and Heartsong works beautifully together, they synergize by taking care of both the inner and outer aspects of love, whether it is self love or your ability to love someone else and learn how to express it.

The healing can be quite intense though, I remember having lots of recon as I went deep into understanding why and how I developed a worldview of scarcity when it comes to self love or the many conflicts I experienced in my love life through the years.
Why I had such a closed off heart and the process of opening it, was quite challenging.

An example:

On the other side of the tunnel the payoff after any and all recon was absolutely amazing. My relationship blossomed with better communication, amazing sex life and the understanding of why we are so good together and how to build on those values.

This quote summarizes the changes and lessonsā€¦

ā€œLovers who only pursue the joys of visible flesh have never succeeded in becoming united, nor in loving each other. When they lie side by side in their beds, they are nevertheless far apart, separated by an impassable thread of air, by the sword of forgetfulness; because they will never dream the same dream. Each of them pursues his solitary road, without his companion. Only when lovers are capable of dreaming the same dream are they truly Lovers. When they love one another in their dreams.ā€

4 Likes

Wow. Beautiful quote. Iā€™m strongly considering HS and LBFH in a custom. Were you already in a relationship? Iā€™m wondering how fast and accurate the manifestation occurs with HS when it comes to attracting your true love. I know it depends on how much healing you need, but still curious.