Main Disc. Thread - Heartsong ZP

Well, “god works in mysterious ways” as does the subconscious. So you cannot expect things to happen in a certain way because it likely won’t be.
Any manifestartion I had so far came exactly NOT in the form I was anticipating it.

However, yes, Heartsong is based around finding and creating the perfect relationship for you with the perfect partner. If that includes marriage in your mind, so be it.
Don’t overthink it.
Let the sub do it’s work.

Why thank you!

3 Likes

Not only does heartsong :

• make your relationships sweeter and more loving from both people on each side… ( both romance and non romance )

• teaches you how to forgive, understand and love people around you no matter what harm they might have caused you.

but it also :

• heals you to a point of realizing your self worth and learning how to love without feeling attached to the person.

Really shows you how cool and valuable of a person you truly are and how all you ever wished to feel in a relationship is actually already within you.

At this point you can love without fear of losing anything in your life.

25 Likes

Do you(or anyone else in the know) think love bomb for humanity can be swapped out for heartsong as I run LBFH for everything you just described?

Thanks in advance

Well you made me a believer. I was planning on running Chosen from Within next few cycles for healing, but I think I’ll run this first.

Hope you’ve put on your seat belt

Because if Heartsong goes this smooth for you that’s cool
But bruh if there is anything in your subconscious or anything you’ve hidden from yourself in your relationship (if you’re in one already, otherwise what I’m saying has no real value) to make it work, either you or your partner or both

Your in for a sh*tstorm

Things got better after that but damn man

It’s like the sentence I saw someone wrote ‘’ Either this will be the one relation or it’ll break’’ Heartsong will make you go through it if there is anything that needs to be adressed

But it’ s going to hit really hard if it has to

I thought it would be a love story with it and I went though hellfire instead :joy:
But I honestly deserved it, for what happened was caused by myself long ago and bad choices Wich needed to be resolved at some point

5 Likes

I’m single but a lot of my inner bs is still around relationships and the one I never got, even though I’d never take her back. It still weighs on my consciousness years later.

Always been single too so there are things to work out and I’m definitely looking for the relationship with self to heal and others in general, not necessarily just romantic. So it’s already been causing me that inner turmoil and rough ride in life. I was ready to go to khan to blast through, but I think I need to go to this first, then Chosen from Within.

But now is the perfect time for me to take on something like that. I’m settled into work and living situation and single yet and this will set me up for a more enjoyable summer time and let me meet people and have fun after the heavy hard work is taken care of.

3 Likes

It’s a tough choice!

“It’s not as potent as CFW, which was made for healing. Heartsong has healing, but wasn’t made for it.”

I want the healing most right now. So, CFW and then Heartsong?

I’ll be making my purchase tomorrow. So reading that post from saint has me thinking CFW is the choice for now.

1 Like

Heartsong isn’t going to break a relationship. If a relationship breaks while running Heartsong, it means that the relationship was going to end anyway. Heartsong or not.

3 Likes

Feel free to correct me if wrong brother but i recently had to decide on which healing sub to run and reading the description of CFW it sounded like the healing was more catered toward leadership and issues surrounding that which may not necessarily be what you’re looking for.

I ultimately decided on Regeneration as a general all purpose healer that adapts to your stack.

@Pilkington : In a nutshell, CFW is the sub that gives you the healing you need to be able to run Chosen with maximum efficiency. You can also run it even if you’re not planning on running Chosen. The deep tightly focused healing and its positivity is one of the things that sets it apart.

1 Like

Have you run it while in a relationship?

Because if you did you’d understand that it’s not as simple as ‘’ it would’ve ended anyway’’
Feels really detached to say that lmao

Maybe in the end you can say that but if you can say it upfront right at the start why even were you in that relationship man
What was wrong to the point of being obviously broken and gone for long after one loop, then I feel Heartsong was more an excuse to break lmaooo, but thanks to it you might have the strength to do it

It’ s more complicated during the storm, if your partner or you are not just a pile of sh*t it’s not as simple, there is always the choice of ‘’ grow together and take the pieces to make it stronger, or let it break’’ but it has to come from both people and it’ s not easy in reality, for the taking the pieces together, you really need a lot of strength and a partner that has as much strength and will to change to make it grow on better soil

But if you are in one (relationship) and it only helped and went lovely, congratulations it means your foundations were really strong and nothing (or only little things) was meant to be addressed!

4 Likes

I just re-read the description and I’m going for CFW. I’ll do Heartsong later. I think for me CFW is what I’m after most right now and it’ll just help me going forward with anything else. I do have a Chosen custom that I have yet to run and CFW might be the catalyst to getting me to finally have it upgraded to the latest tech.

2 Likes

Did anyone leave your life since running Heartsong, perhaps because they weren’t compatible with you (friendship or otherwise)?

An online girl friend! We agreed to separate on good terms after knowing each other for a year throughout my single heartsong cycle.

Other than that, no other relations broken off. If anything, all relationships either get more pleasant and close or fade into the background if they are not as important / significant.

I assume heartsong attracts the right people into ones life and makes any not so compatible or even harm motivated people / harmful intentions of others towards you go away.

5 Likes

I think you are correct.

Thank you for the report.

2 Likes

great stuff guys! @RVconsultant @IRON

Really brings it to life for me that I do need to have a run with Heartsong. Probably after Chosen From WIthin. I might be job hunting later this year so I really think this could help finding the right fit for me. It’s been a long while since I’ve been in what I’d call a positive work situation. Inner Circle would have to be in the running also and I won’t be giving up Survival Instinct anytime this year.

1 Like

I think Inner Circle would be a better fit for manifesting a good job, rather than Heartsong.

1 Like

I think Zero Point is so advanced you will be able to achieve any goal in your mind through any subliminal

since the subliminals of this kind no longer tell you what you should aspire to

but rather they push the manifestation THROUGH YOU just the way you want.

That’s why it’s also called zp. It’s the little point (subliminal) going through the hole in the middle of zero aka (you and your desired reality.)

I believe you can get great job on heartsong or any subliminal.
Same goes for getting a girl or understanding the world / spirituality and so on…

Obviously each subliminal has its own “taste” and “ambiance” but they all will get you to the finish line either way.

6 Likes

That very well could be, but the subliminals are are written scripts being fed into your mind. The objectives in the sales page are often times pulled directly from the script.

Sure, you could convince yourself and direct the script talking about finding “the perfect partner” to mean “the perfect job.”

But I feel that’s far from optimal.

Why not take a script that’s already purpose driven to what you currently want, and work with it, instead of taking a script that has to be contrived to mean something else other than it’s stated intentions?

My 2 cents on this subject.

2 Likes

I just read your post.

What happened that led you to this analysis?

For example was it a big results, or a series of little results adding up? Or something else? Or other things?